Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alicec97

Anyone seen her post saying killing cows etc is just as bad as killing dogs? Has she always been vegan?!

Reactions: 1

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I wasn’t saying it like that... just stating that those pictures are not an AD for that particular company.
I get you, what I was getting at is I remember her skriking on about this, she doesn’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to ethics, what she did was far worse.

Bizarrebbq

21 sprays of frylight!!!! She might aswell use actual oil the fat tramp. Shes miscalculating the calories for the sweet potato aswell (sweet potato lover here) AND her potatoes look raw as fuck. Maybe actually put some half decent effort into it Demi 🐷

She is vile. She doesnt even try to hide how vile she is when she responds to comments! I live streets away from her, she is rough as. She brags about the money she earns but it is lies, no way shes on the amount she claims and still living at home in that house, with that kind of money!
Yeah doesn’t add up. If you were making that kind of money wouldn’t you upgrade from your first car? Didn’t she say some time ago she only pays her mum like £100 a month board?

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Nah, don’t buy it, this girl is an idiot,

I've learnt the hard way that lack of intelligence does not necessarily mean someone can't be a master manipulator. Had 2 friends, both thick as anything, both able to manipulate people and situations quite easily. One example of "intelligence" being that year 1/2 maths was their level of ability (and they were wrong about some of those concepts too). Maybe because people think they are too thick to be sly. Again, I don't know if what I theorised is true, but there is something more to her that is pinging off something in my brain, but I'm not sure what it is.

Meme93

Definitely! If it makes you feel better the questions are usually more specific than that, such as can you chop vegetables, or do you need to wear a wrist support to make meals.
I’m the same as you - don’t know how people could just lie through their teeth! It’s shocking. good luck for your assessment I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you xx
I think that’s even worse it’s that specific lol
I’m not sure if I will even get an assessment. They might outright decline me from the forms I sent. I did have a text saying they’ll let me know if they want to see me. Thank you for the well wishes xx I’d just like to know that I have some independent income so I don’t feel pathetic when it’s my Husband’s birthday and I’m using his own money. It really feels awful xx

• Sad

Quaranqueen

I'm from Newcastle and sometimes people will say they're ill or bad from the drink. But we don't actually mean ill-ill. It's just a way of saying hungover. That's not to say that we don't use the word hungover either.

Don't get me wrong, Demi does spout some utter nonsense but sometimes some of that nonsense is just a Geordie thing 😅
Do you know whereabouts in Newcastle she’s from? I never recognise where she is unless she’s at the shops or something. Although I did see Sean picking her up in Byker before lockdown!

keepingupwithhan

She 100% claims pip.
She has been seen in assessment waiting rooms looking rough as hell and I mean ROUGH, no make up, nails nothing.... walking with a slight limp. Always assisted by someone who does all the talking for her.

She gets full whack pip.
Although I wouldn’t put it past her, surely it’d take one google search to see she is not entitled to it I’m not sure how she’d get away with that one 😂

hashbrown123

Demi said she hit £1,600 for her most popular video which hog 1.5 million views so I doubt she’s making £5,000 a month when some of her recent videos have under 50k views
I hope she’s not. She said on her latest YouTube vid she made £7k last month. I find it hard to believe too. I don’t get why brands work with her!