Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
did anyone see her control Seans food for the day? Beans, toast and broccoli for breakfast & . banana and ketchup for a snack 🥴
She did the same video with her BFF Harry and the choices she made were so boring. Maybe this is just a boring video idea in general, because Demi's choices for people are not interesting at all.

I wonder if this new channel just going to be Demi and Sean recording seperately? It seems strange to suddenly decide to open up a couple youtubers channel when they don't live together and there's social distancing in place. Maybe Sean's work has dried up and has decided to jump on the youtuber bandwagon after all. Seems like he has more ideas where as Demi posts on her stories that she can't be bothered to edit/film near enough every week! Imagine sitting on 5k a month and filming saying you can't be bothered to film :unsure: :LOL:

So what is the difference between eating Plant Based and eating “vegan” if she was proper vegan 100% of the time she would be loosing weight quicker than she looks.

I’m vegan myself and I get cravings so bad haha so I don’t think she is keeping to it.

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Are Sean and her still having a weight loss competition? I think she mentioned continuing it at the end of the last video. She seems like the type to be spurred on to beat someone else. She obviously didnt expect him to do as well as he did, and she obviously lied about losing 9lbs then. She now actually seems to be slimming down a little, and does seem far more active than she was previously. Her food choices are still questionable, but she definitely seems more motivated.

Meme93

just having a look through her depop and I'm sure this is the same used makeup she bought at a charity shop for 50p in one of her old videos (now deleted). I remember her making a big deal about how it was ok to use and how to disinfect eyeshadows.
My god! The state of that crap! Who’s buying it? Gross!!!

HelloStereo

VIP Member
I completely agree that it's patronising and it's not something that I would have done. Promoting beauty/fashion creators isn't addressing the institutionalised racism that has resulted in the deaths of many people and the current protests, but Demi's not a person who is aware of the wider world, or of how she comes across. Instead I would prefer that she donate some of the 5k a month she claims to make. That would make a lot more difference rather than reposting things onto her story.
I think she is donating the earnings from one of her videos to the George Floyd Fund and Black Lives Matter.