Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Shes literally just got those suck in leggings on,wearing a fuller coverage top and is standing at a different angle?

Reactions: 1

ekl2000

VIP Member
She’s not announcing those Nudie snacks on her Fit with Demi page as an ad/spon again. Can you report the same thing to ASA twice? Haha

theghosttown

VIP Member
I think she's just dirty and unwashed...her cleavage is really red but it does look like a cut...

Is that a serious "before and after" pic? Because where's the difference?!
Also the red material poking out.. I wasn’t sure. Wondered if she had surgery or some description!! If she hasnt that looks like sweat sores!!! Eeeeeesh!! She posted some before and after on her ‘fit’ account. Credit where credit is due she looks like she has lost a bit but in no way do I think she’s lost 2 stone.

Rainonme.x

How did she get “insta famous” does anyone know??? I’m so shocked at the amount of people who followed her what caused it all?
Not sure on insta but I found her through her size 14/16 try on posts and videos. I wonder if she did them after seeing Lucy Wood do them?

Fucking hell she should of put a trigger warning on her latest video my eyes are burning
Firstly, she says 3 times mesh shet instead of mesh set? For gods sake speak properly Demi this is your job, I can’t believe Lounge would even accept this. Says she doesn’t wanna show her arse in mesh yet stands in front of a full length mirror 😂

Since you’re reading here hun, no one. I repeat no one, wants to see your arse. I bet Sean’s family can’t even look her in the eye 🤣View attachment 165273View attachment 165274
God Anno such a riddy she clearly never thought about the mirror

• Haha
She's ranting about how you can't humanely kill an animal for food? I agree but you can't humanely squirt/test cosmetics on an animal either hun but you don't seem to let that stop you from buying non-cruelty-free makeup to do your shitty makeup looks judging from your last rant a few days ago.

Also wish she'd stop tucking every single top into her bra, it looks fucking shit.

Her style isn’t very complimentary

• Haha

keepingupwithhan

Sorry but just looking at her you can see she won’t have the most impeccable hygiene so why on earth do tampax wanna work with her. Especially when she’s said her contraception has stopped her period for 8 years 🤣🤣

Regina George

VIP Member
Wow she’s so thick... Didn’t know 65 - 43?!!

Omg someone please tell me this isn’t real and she wasn’t actually speaking to someone like that????

graole

What’s up with the random noises she keeps making in her videos, starting to sound like her bloody parrot

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Is she's in charge of editing it, I don't doubt she would make herself look good, and perhaps him not as good. Not to say she would make him look like a dick, but possibly edit out his funny or best moments making him look a bit more bland.