Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how she isn’t embarrassed, I would be mortified if my boobs were flying about all over the place for the world to see online! It’s not normal to watch it back and think yeah that’s acceptable 😂
Its not comfortable either! I know if I wear one of my "lazy" bras which is one of those stretchy non wired pull on styles, I hate doing any type of running around. I wear those on my days at home when Iv got nothing to do so dont need a good fancy bra on!

Reactions: 1
How the hell do we report this stuff? And who to? I would message her and educate her myself but she won't take it on board, I'd probably get blocked so its useless!
I have no idea but yes she wouldn't listen to any feedback as she is amazing and anyone who dares to question her is stupid

I reported her account to insta under the 'false information' tag. You can't leave any comments but if you could I would say there she has a vested interest in promoting a brand and giving inappropriate food advise when she is unqualified to do so

Correction: the recommend daily intake for a woman is 2000 however it is still not appropriate to call this a 'treat' day - it could give someone with an ED anxiety that the base level of calories is too much

Last edited:
  • Haha
I always see comments about amber? can someone tell me the situation there
Demi made an account on here called amber Wright she was basically complimenting herself calling herself stunning, insulting people who don’t think she’s good looking she was saying how original her content is if you go back to the first thread on her you’ll see all her comments We found out it was her because she posted a screenshot of a tweet and you could tell it was her account she took the screenshot from because it said edit profile

Ashlzzle92

What happens if, in the future, she decides to give up YouTube and get another job. Employers Google candidates. Or god help them, if her future kids see that. No thought to future consequences whatsoever

anything at all

VIP Member
I live in wales and our rules are a bit different here and a little more strict.. I wasn’t sure if things had changed in England again but no..

I’m absolutely fuming to see her popping round her nans to make tik toks??? Wth is wrong with her? Why does she think she is different and allowed to do these things? And then to post it all over the internet as well.. selfish cow.

SB286

The way she speaks annoys me so much 😂

Things like “I done this” instead of “did” and in her newest YT videos she’s said Black Lifes Matter instead of Black Lives Matter, I don’t know why it bugs me so much
I think it’s partially her accent. I’m from Newcastle and alot of people speak like that. Although my parents drilled into me proper pronunciation so I don’t sound at all like she does. It drives me up the wall to hear it on TV or youtube 😂

Hey, does anyone know if Demi copied this small YouTubers opening? Or it could be the other way around? Just came across her and thought I'd ask?

• Wow

Raybeamofsunshine

Surely a hike is up a mountain or hill or something? Some kind of vertical climb on rocky, uneven paths, at least. Not walking on pavements or flat roads.
My idea of a hike is somewhere wooded/off road with an uneven route and a few hills to get your heart rate up etc. Not a stroll around the estate 🤣🤣

keepingupwithhan

Aw at least Demi has her hardcore fans defending her on Tik Tok, this was days ago before the social bubble was introduced. Doesn’t take away the fact she still broke rules and put her grandma at risk and the fact she put it all over the internet then got pissy when people called her out. She has an ugly personality and I feel bad for Sean since now we’ve seen the real Demi
1F1AAD80-3796-4367-A5A8-E238E61C56B7.png
CDDA2F1C-2151-49A8-94CE-E2D47C198A0A.png

hannahbanna

5k a month and sometimes it’s been as much as 8k from a sponsorship!! Are the sponsors blind?? She puts in minimum effort and doesn’t make the products look good in any way. That’s the main gripe I have with her, she earns all this money, double a month what I earn and she gets it with no effort, no care, lies and sloppy content, she doesn’t even have a particularly good personality!
Its because people are SHEEP. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if you guys were buying some stuff that influencers advertise . The thing is that most of them are not worthy of our attention. Demi is like the Pat Butcher of the 'influencer world' - maybe like a British Amberlynn reid?

ekl2000

VIP Member
Lounge really aren’t getting their money’s worth when the influencers they’re paying to advertise their pants are getting ripped for wearing the wrong sizes 😂 first Misha Grimes and her ‘I size up for comfort’ in a THONG and now Demi lol

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
I'm fully aware the cup size is irrelevant without back size but that did not fit in any manner of the word! Awful promo for Lounge,but I've said that before. The buttoms this time around look fine,you're not actually meant to have half your boob dropping out when you have a bra on. I know it's a shock

Demi is an actual joke on her live today she said make sure to add up all the calories like drinks ketchup she contradicts herself in nearly everything she says she should take her own advice ffs

hannahbanna

Its because people are SHEEP. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if you guys were buying some stuff that influencers advertise . The thing is that most of them are not worthy of our attention. Demi is like the Pat Butcher of the 'influencer world' - maybe like a British Amberlynn reid?
She’ll end up as big as Amberlynn Reid 😂
It just seems undeserving.

On a separate note, you got me thinking, and I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything an influencer has recommended/tried out 🤔 boohoo is awful quality, misguided is over priced imo, Everything £5 is full of middle aged women clothes 😂 PLT is not my vibe~~ 😂 & im toooooo impatient for the likes of shein
Yea I've never shopped at boohoo or pretty little sh*t either , all of that stuff is soon bad taste, bad quality etc etc . I dont get it