Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I cant believe Demi is in this blogs top 10 vegan influencers 😭 😭 hilarious

She’s not at all, it’s just an article by the company that take a cut from her brand deals 💅🏻

Reactions: 1

hashbrown123

What’s everyone thinking in terms of the future of jobs? I work in hotels, a well known chain. Nothings been said but starting to get a bit concerned about being made redundant and then not being able to get another job. Ive never been through redundancy etc thus far in life. My partner also works in hospitality in the restaurant industry! So worried for us both

Kandy floss

The way she speaks annoys me so much 😂

Things like “I done this” instead of “did” and in her newest YT videos she’s said Black Lifes Matter instead of Black Lives Matter, I don’t know why it bugs me so much

Kandy floss

Do other people from her area pronounce film the way she is on her insta story? Sounds like she’s saying fillum. Never heard anyone pronounce it like that, wondering if it’s just how people say it where she’s from?

Hayhaygal

Forgot she was doing low carb this month but not really low carb just no pasta, potatoes, rice etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just stop eating shit and you’ll lose weight Demi and stop drinking pints of lager 🤣

Dunleavy20

Demi made an account on here called amber Wright she was basically complimenting herself calling herself stunning, insulting people who don’t think she’s good looking she was saying how original her content is if you go back to the first thread on her you’ll see all her comments We found out it was her because she posted a screenshot of a tweet and you could tell it was her account she took the screenshot from because it said edit profile
She also used this account to slag off her friends who also do YouTube. And start a thread about how amazing her tits look.

When she was caught out, she blamed her little brother.
Actually hilarious, how utterly embarrassing. How can she still make videos after being outed on that. I bet she pretends like it never happened 😭😭😭 and blaming her BROTHER?! her brother saying how amazing her tits are 😭 delusional girl

Omg, I can't believe she commented on here pretending to be her brother when she was complimenting her boobs, after following her, she honestly makes me actually appreciate having a smaller chest size, 😂 She just makes it look so uncomfortable, but I doubt she would pay extra to get herself fitted for a bra that fits which isn't either a gift or from Primark.

Can’t wait for her to go mad again once this couples channel is up and running and Sean will steal all her attention 🤣🤣 he’s clearly more likeable and down to earth
😂😂 I wonder if she's going to tone down being passive aggressive towards him on her videos. She obviously acts up and cocky when the camera is running infront of them.

Clw2020

How do we go about reporting, I often see posts not being disclosed (not just Demi) and would like to know how to take action

LuLu17

There's nothing wrong with wholemeal bread or any other food, as long as it's in moderation.

Dieting and drinking can work if you're smart about it and stick to clear spirits / no (or low) cal mixers on occassion. Obviously if you get pissed up to the point you're hungover, it defeats the point.
Which is exactly my point.. she’s not having her bread in moderation.

Ding123

Why she gotta be such a snarky bitch to people?

More snarky bitchy comments
She may be wearing a 36F but she is definitely bigger than that and needs to be measured properly (I’m sure I left a comment on one of her lounge hauls advising her to get measured - it was ignored). She’s bigger chested than Me and I’m a 38F.

As a former fitter with years of experience: those bras don't fit.
She's not an F.
She's got a crease line in the mid section of her boobs.
The shoulder and chest indentations/welts from the misfit must be actually painful.

Someone ask Freya to send her some bras.
Yes!! Am dying to see her actually try on bras and clothes that properly fit her

keepingupwithhan

With no make up on, no sleep, no nails, unbrushed hair/teeth, no shower for a few days. Play the crippling anxiety and depression card, can't go out without assistance etc... boom full whack pip.

I have this on good authority too 😉
I’m not sure how it works, but do they not do certain checks and see she claims to earn 5k a month. Maybe now we know where most of her income is coming from 🤣 *tbf I’ve just had a look at the GOV website and apparently you can claim it even if you work and it doesn’t matter how much you earn. So she can easily claim she’s got awful mental health and get about £360 a month that’s fucking disgusting

Last edited:
Somebody mentioned a while ago that Demi ends up telling us what the video was about at the end of the recording. I just noticed it on her new video and it's so pointless omg. :LOL: We already know what the video is about from the title, and just what we've watched! :rolleyes:

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I didn't watch the whole thing but she I thought she said it was at its worse 3 months over November, December and January....and then it was like she had a thought about it and was like oh yeah and the lockdown made it flare up a bit but it's not so bad....I would have thought that over lockdown would be worse because there was a very real risk to vulnerable groups like her nan...who she put at risk to go visit.

With regards to her earnings, she could be lying to try and attract bigger sponsors maybe? Showing that she gets paid loads, shows he is in demand.