Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kandy floss

3 mile hike. Really? Around a residential estate? That’s barely a walk.

did she learn this from The Helen Anderson School of Hiking
Is she really saying hike 🤣 I went on a 6 mile walk today... and that’s exactly what it was, a walk 😂

Reactions: 1

LittleMissH

How did she get “insta famous” does anyone know??? I’m so shocked at the amount of people who followed her what caused it all?

bonesmccoy

This is what I don’t understand. These people aren’t trained or done any courses on nutrition but try to give advice whilst not giving advice. And who the fuck calorie counts but doesn’t include beers.

If Demi did a little bit more learning and understanding she’d know that anyone can Eat anything and as long as you track it can calorie count. She needs to eat more veg and thesausage sandwiches and biscuits might help her shed excess weight now but under going your daily calories And eating processed shite and not declaring what you consume she’ll Plato and blame everything and one she can.

I hate these accounts that lie about what they eat & how much or little as people might, I hope not, think to copy
Exactly! I'm no nutritionist but even I know calories aren't everything. Yes, you need to be calorie deficient to lose weight but that doesn't mean eating largely processed/junk food every day is great because it's under what you're aiming for calorie-wise. She needs to focus on sat fats, sugar and salt as well.

Naguesca1

Apologies for this but can someone explain what this means? I'm assuming it's a UK slang thing but I can't find a reliable definition on the internet, haha (clueless American here).
Personal independence payment! It’s basically money you can get from the government if you’re disabled in any way

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I wonder if she's more savvy than she lets on and is just trying to gain notoriety because that's a quicker way to get views than creating genuine and thoughtful content. There's just something very fake about her, and it might be that she's trying to portray a warm character when she's not, but there's something else about her that I can't put my finger on.

Randomopinions

Thought she was gonna talk about the tattle drama that she did with a fake account but nope(her newest vid that was posted yesterday

Sausage Grand Station

Wow another empty calories breakfast. Nearly 200 calories wasted on butter. She could have had marmite or jam or something way lower and saved herself around 150 calories. I honestly cannot she is so dim.
Also there is far more than 30g on those slices, maybe 30g each 🙄. You’re only cheating yourself Demi hun

Dietcoke21

Yes, yoghurt is more common in naan recipes than ghee. However, there are several brands that are easy to find in supermarkets (e.g. clay oven) that do vegan friendly naan and also some restaurants. For reference, i'm both vegan and Indian.
I’m vegan too and like others have said you can get vegan naan but because it’s Demi and knowing what she was like in New York, I highly doubt she even asked the takeaway first.

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I messaged her just checking she knew she wasnt in her own house you know she could of got confused like when she moved out if Shaun's house
And apparently I've been doing this lockdown wrong I've been sitting in my families garden with my own coffee that I brought from home.
But according to Demi you can know see people anywhere as long your socially distancing
What a twat. Imagine risking your nans life for clout.

Also has anyone noticed that on her diet page she’s eating foods from like 4 different supermarkets every week. Is she going to the shops daily just for a jolly?

We’re getting 1 online shop per week, to last that week. Not popping out every day so where different then popping to my grans to give her COVID.

Her videos are pre-recorded since she was posting content filmed at Sean's after she told people on social media she moved back, plus she's got her extensions still in.

Her new video seemed promising at first but then it just turned into an ad, seems a bit strange to promote this diet/lifestyle change so soon after her video about intimate fasting.

I think she just records two or more videos in the same sitting, as there was a cardboard package perched against the door in her shein haul which was in the same spot during another video.

Lalaxo

Does demi only have 4 threads? Am gunna start readin?
I read thread one so I know the whole drama about her being Amber Wright and blaming her brother and a slagging her best mate and also lying about the worst reviewed makeup video because it was really her pal doing her makeup. But other than that.. I cba reading the other threads 🤣 anything else that's really juicey I should know up till now.??

• Wow

bonesmccoy

actually intermittent fasting is literally just a restriction of the time you eat your meals. You should be eating the same amount just within a smaller period of time. It’s been shown to aid weight loss as your body is using stored energy (fat/muscle) to function during the fast periods, rather than energy consistently incoming through food throughout the day. Cutting out meals is not what IF is supposed to be but a lot of people do that, you’re just starving yourself if you’re not eating enough calories and your body will start to hold on to the weight.
It’s just a way to direct your body into using energy more effectively basically
Fair enough. The sources I found recommended cutting out one of the meals for more effective fat loss. Which is logical, I guess, as most people don’t need 3 meals in 8 hours.