Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m tall. Around 5ā€10, and Iā€™m big busted. Iā€™m around a size 12. And she weighs less than I do. I have never felt so deflated about my body image than I do right now. BUT I do wear the right bra size. Bravissimo. YOU GALS ROCK ā¤

Honestly her boobs must absolutely kill after she does a work out. Itā€™s so painful to even watch she is so stupid. And I canā€™t believe brands are willing to promote their products with her
C2A1FD8A-F46D-4AA1-956A-AEA840B13C3E.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Random question, does her mum have a condition she seems to twitch a lot and what happened to Sean and demi buying a house together?

Reactions: 2
She posts about earning 5k a month and she's saving like mad but falls back on the excuse that competition is tough when it comes to buying a house :oops: I don't think she wants to move out because she will miss her dog and her mam running around after her.
Also, is it just me who finds it strange that she hasn't posted on her stories or mentioned anything recent about her fiance for the past few weeks? šŸ¤” With the current guidelines they can meet 2m apart now, not that she was following the guidelines closely.

Still can't believe she filmed two haul videos with her pyjama shorts and camel toe on show but just changed her top between filming :LOL:
Her comments are a hot mess since followers gobble up anything that she posts and argue with anyone who dares to point out mistakes in her videos. They don't think it even matters if Demi doesn't disclose that her videos are ads, yet they click on the links to buy the stuff that she flogs online anyway. šŸ˜¶

Reactions: 2
I've bought from lounge before, I'm a size 10 and 34C and I ordered those sizes respectively. I have to say, they were the most ill fitting uncomfortable pieces of underwear I have ever bought, and 1000% overpriced for what they were. I've gotten better fitting/better quality underwear from Primark for 1/5 of the price! Can't imagine Demi ordered that size and it fit correctly at all.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m tall. Around 5ā€10, and Iā€™m big busted. Iā€™m around a size 12. And she weighs less than I do. I have never felt so deflated about my body image than I do right now. BUT I do wear the right bra size. Bravissimo. YOU GALS ROCK ā¤

Honestly her boobs must absolutely kill after she does a work out. Itā€™s so painful to even watch she is so stupid. And I canā€™t believe brands are willing to promote their products with her View attachment 141944
Demi herself canā€™t decide what she weighs or what clothes size she is on a daily basis so Iā€™d take everything she says regarding that with a pinch of salt. Sheā€™s been deceptive from the start about her clothes size, saying she ranges anywhere from a 14 - 20 depending on the day (and still fitting into size 18 clothes even though sheā€™s apparently lost two stone), and thereā€™s no way of knowing whether she actually loses all the weight she talks about because she doesnā€™t take photos of the scales. We just have to take her word for it.

Okay, so Iā€™ve watched the fabletics video & just want to add that according to Demi I am 2 stone heavier than her, she is wearing an XL in her fabletics leggings, I got mine in an L from fabletics last week and they fit me how you would want gym leggings to fit, if Iā€™d have got an XL theyā€™d have been at my ankles, her weight does not match her clothing size sorry Demi, but something doesnā€™t add up.

Reactions: 8
her problem is, all she ever does is lie about stupid stuff, she clams sheā€™ll take the negative comments with the good, but she doesnā€™t, sheā€™ll delete the negative comments, since she started YouTube full time, sheā€™s not given more to it, actually the complete opposite, and I think all her following are starting to see that, the girl would try and sell anything, sheā€™s made that very obvious, sheā€™ll claim how real she is yet why does she delete comments ect about the amber wright stuff šŸ¤”šŸ¤£, any sort of comment she doesnā€™t like, sheā€™ll delete or be cheeky, not one thing about her is nice and the way sheā€™s going, sheā€™ll be looking for another job again soon, because Too many of her ā€œ hunsā€ are seeing it to the lies she constantly makes, and instead of holding her head up and apologising, sheā€™ll delete it so no one elseā€™s sees itšŸøā˜•, the girls an immature little girlšŸ˜¬, she thinks sheā€™s still at school, amber wright when you do your videos and try be funny, they arenā€™t laughing with you, theyā€™re laughing at you šŸ’ÆšŸ’Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks pretty slim in the picture she's just posted and maybe a bit photoshopped? But then why wouldn't you photoshop that tan less orange and patchy?

Screenshot_20200531-210522_Instagram.jpg

Why is she holding a Costa cup in her Lounge AD..? How can the company be happy for her to basically be also advertising another company at the same time as theirs...

Reactions: 5
Random question, does her mum have a condition she seems to twitch a lot and what happened to Sean and demi buying a house together?
In her assumptions video she said they were hoping to buy this year but it all went tits up because of the virus etc. She said hopefully next year.

Lounge really arenā€™t getting their moneyā€™s worth when the influencers theyā€™re paying to advertise their pants are getting ripped for wearing the wrong sizes šŸ˜‚ first Misha Grimes and her ā€˜I size up for comfortā€™ in a THONG and now Demi lol

Reactions: 1
Yeah I reported her to ASA on that lounge wear one and sent them this screenshot (clearly doesnā€™t say ad anywhere)
But when I commented on Instagram to tell her it should say AD she was so rude and had the cheek to comment ā€œits marked. I always follow the guidelinesā€ and she had changed it! Still doesnā€™t follow the guidelines as it mid text.
But can you imagine it being your actual job to network with people online and to blatantly lie and be defensive when I have proof that she just edited the post? Such a horrible nasty person. One of those that preaches ā€œbe kindā€ then is cheeky and nasty to people who subscribe and essentially pay her bills!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.