Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I reported her to ASA on that lounge wear one and sent them this screenshot (clearly doesn’t say ad anywhere)
But when I commented on Instagram to tell her it should say AD she was so rude and had the cheek to comment “its marked. I always follow the guidelines” and she had changed it! Still doesn’t follow the guidelines as it mid text.
But can you imagine it being your actual job to network with people online and to blatantly lie and be defensive when I have proof that she just edited the post? Such a horrible nasty person. One of those that preaches “be kind” then is cheeky and nasty to people who subscribe and essentially pay her bills!
She's always on the attack, which just screams guilty. Why would you be so ungrateful as to try and deceive your followers in that way? 😂 Stay humble.

Reactions: 3
On the fit with Demi page is the post about nudie snacks (her latest post) an ad? You can see a full box of snacks I assume they’ve sent her, and she’s tagged them, but nothing disclosed.
I want to get in on this reporting action cos it buggggs me.

On her main page she’s posted about the snacks and added a tiny ‘gifted’ emoji so yup it’s getting reported.

Also finding it a bit distasteful that she’s telling people to follow various black girls on Instagram and ‘show them support’. That’s not really what this is about? And feels sort of patronising 🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s just put up a boomerang of Sean on her Instagram. I’m guessing after reading the recent comments on here about her not doing so since the restrictions were lifted.

Wow how misleading is her new thumbnail on the Chloe Ting video! She also definitely didn’t do the whole programme the liar 🤣🤣

Wow how misleading is her new thumbnail on the Chloe Ting video! She also definitely didn’t do the whole programme the liar 🤣🤣
Was just about to comment on the thumbnail, who does she think she’s fooling?

Reactions: 2
She has said a few times on her fit with Demi page that she has been off track and not exercising so it’s 100% bullsh$t

Reactions: 4
You can clearly see her body hasn't even changed, she's just whacked abit of tan on, pulled her keks up further and sucked her belly in for the thumbnail.

Reactions: 4
The fact that she hasn’t included any clips of her actually doing the rest of the workouts in this video is proof in itself 🤭

Reactions: 8
Ugh when she cuts to her clips in bed, editing, i cant hear her audio whatsoever. How does she still release such bad quality videos? Doesnt she watch them back after editing? Or send them to sean/her mum to check over for a second pair of eyes? Absolute shite.

Reactions: 8
Is this against ASA guidelines?? She posted an image showing she has upcoming collaboration with fabletics and has uploaded a picture dressed in the brand without disclosing an AD. Should an ad have been stated if she’s got ongoing work with them at the moment?
Yep!! Reporting to ASA now! So shady and dishonest

Reactions: 2
Go on girls! I’ve reported her a couple of times too because it winds me up something chronic. She’s vapid.

How do we go about reporting, I often see posts not being disclosed (not just Demi) and would like to know how to take action

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.