Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a former fitter with years of experience: those bras don't fit.
She's not an F.
She's got a crease line in the mid section of her boobs.
The shoulder and chest indentations/welts from the misfit must be actually painful.

Someone ask Freya to send her some bras.

Reactions: 8
Popped on to check out those dank shorts. They are grim.

Found this gem. Again, very open to criticism.
Tbf that person was fair enough. The background was busy on the thumbnail I barely saw the 'AD' too but you could tell she was on a script right from the start it was like watching the shopping channel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbf that person was fair enough. The background was busy on the thumbnail I barely saw the 'AD' too but you could tell she was on a script right from the start it was like watching the shopping channel 😂
But can you imagine paying someone to promote your company and they upload a video in stained smelly shorts pulled right up their minge?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why she gotta be such a snarky witch to people?

More snarky bitchy comments
She may be wearing a 36F but she is definitely bigger than that and needs to be measured properly (I’m sure I left a comment on one of her lounge hauls advising her to get measured - it was ignored). She’s bigger chested than Me and I’m a 38F.

As a former fitter with years of experience: those bras don't fit.
She's not an F.
She's got a crease line in the mid section of her boobs.
The shoulder and chest indentations/welts from the misfit must be actually painful.

Someone ask Freya to send her some bras.
Yes!! Am dying to see her actually try on bras and clothes that properly fit her

Reactions: 1
She may be wearing a 36F but she is definitely bigger than that and needs to be measured properly (I’m sure I left a comment on one of her lounge hauls advising her to get measured - it was ignored). She’s bigger chested than Me and I’m a 38F.
I know nothing about bra fitting but if you’re folding your tits in half to fit the cup and have the straps boring into your flesh like a stringed up pork joint, I think it might be the wrong size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually had not watched the latest video, one second she’s telling everyone she’s a size 14/16, and lost all this weight, was supposedly a 18 before, yet she’s said on her latest video she’s an 18🤔, how does that actually work 🤣, as I said before, the amount of girls who’ll be affected by her lies, and as someone mentioned above, she felt crappy because Demi is eating absolute shite, yet she’s eating well and Demi “supposedly “ lost all this weight, she doesn’t realise the effect she can actually cause with her lies, she’s got such a young following, and anyone would feel crappy if they’re trying their hardest and Demi is just eating shite and she’s saying she’s lost all this weight, how much that can affect someone, as for her shorts ... says everything about her really, this is her job, she gets paid for this, yet makes no effort whatsoever to try and come off professional, I mean if that was my job, and someone’s paying me or gifting me clothes, I’d make the effort to try come across professional, as you would in a normal job, her room more than anything 99% of her videos, her room is a tit hole, i don’t understand why brands go to her, if anything they’d be put off, I mean, you wouldn’t show up to your job in clothes all stained, or if you where working from home recently, can you imagine how unprofessional that would be, to be on a video call with someone from your work in a messy room and stained clothes, you just wouldn’t do that, at the end of the day, these people are paying her bills, wouldn’t be acceptable in any work place, so would should it online🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I'm fully aware the cup size is irrelevant without back size but that did not fit in any manner of the word! Awful promo for Lounge,but I've said that before. The buttoms this time around look fine,you're not actually meant to have half your boob dropping out when you have a bra on. I know it's a shock

Reactions: 1
I'm fully aware the cup size is irrelevant without back size but that did not fit in any manner of the word! Awful promo for Lounge,but I've said that before. The buttoms this time around look fine,you're not actually meant to have half your boob dropping out when you have a bra on. I know it's a shock
I disagree, the bottoms look incredibly painful. The wire is clearly digging in here too.

Attachments

The header for her Daily Dose Of Demi channel says "New videos everyday!" yet there's only been 13 uploads since October 2018. Can this woman actually commit to anything she starts?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.