Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking her mum had paid her a compliment when she said the trousers were like Rupert the Bear’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know shops’ sizes can all be different but how has she meant to have been losing loads of weight yet she doesn’t fit into size 18 trousers and is buying size 20 crop tops in her latest haul...when before the weight loss she was supposedly a 14/16 :|

I was once a 14 and went down to a 6 so I’m not shaming bigger girls. It’s just the facts not adding up lol.

Reactions: 9
I know shops’ sizes can all be different but how has she meant to have been losing loads of weight yet she doesn’t fit into size 18 trousers and is buying size 20 crop tops in her latest haul...when before the weight loss she was supposedly a 14/16 :|

I was once a 14 and went down to a 6 so I’m not shaming bigger girls. It’s just the facts not adding up lol.
I couldn’t agree more! It’s so strange, and that’s why I don’t think she weighs what she claims she weighs, I know everybody is different etc but I’ve been similar weights to Demi and am the same height as her and when I was around 16-17stone I was like an 18-20 like she is but once I was around 13.7stone I was like a 14-16 so I don’t understand how she can be an 18-20 but weigh 14.2 🙃 surely that would have made her a size 20-22 when she was apparently 16 stone which I think is quite a big size for that weight, maybe I’m wrong I’m just comparing to myself but it doesn’t add up to me at all!
Edit - I also have big boobs, not as big as hers but I am an E/F cup and have similar proportions to her also

Reactions: 4
HOLD UP. She earns 5k a month ??????? duck this off. I hate this world. She does nothing zero effort content. Wow 😭

I’m dying at the “have you ever had a pregnancy scare” “NO.. but I bought tests when I thought I might be pregnant” The duck is she so dumb

Also why did she get her brother to ask the questions it sounded like he was interviewing her for a job 😂 couldn’t she just read them out herself

Sorry I died again at the really serious “you had sex more than ten times” question 😂😂 one, kinda feel sorry for her brother. Two, who the duck is asking that? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
HOLD UP. She earns 5k a month ??????? duck this off. I hate this world. She does nothing zero effort content. Wow 😭

I’m dying at the “have you ever had a pregnancy scare” “NO.. but I bought tests when I thought I might be pregnant” The duck is she so dumb

Also why did she get her brother to ask the questions it sounded like he was interviewing her for a job 😂 couldn’t she just read them out herself

Sorry I died again at the really serious “you had sex more than ten times” question 😂😂 one, kinda feel sorry for her brother. Two, who the duck is asking that? 😂
5k a month and sometimes it’s been as much as 8k from a sponsorship!! Are the sponsors blind?? She puts in minimum effort and doesn’t make the products look good in any way. That’s the main gripe I have with her, she earns all this money, double a month what I earn and she gets it with no effort, no care, lies and sloppy content, she doesn’t even have a particularly good personality!

Reactions: 5
A bit late to the game but it’s obvious that she had pre-planned the questions as did you notice that the on screen timer started at 9min30 while she was still doing the intro, rather than 10 mins? Then as she was doing the outro, the timer on her phone went off 🙄

Reactions: 7
5k a month and sometimes it’s been as much as 8k from a sponsorship!! Are the sponsors blind?? She puts in minimum effort and doesn’t make the products look good in any way. That’s the main gripe I have with her, she earns all this money, double a month what I earn and she gets it with no effort, no care, lies and sloppy content, she doesn’t even have a particularly good personality!
Its because people are SHEEP. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if you guys were buying some stuff that influencers advertise . The thing is that most of them are not worthy of our attention. Demi is like the Pat Butcher of the 'influencer world' - maybe like a British Amberlynn reid?

Reactions: 1
Its because people are SHEEP. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if you guys were buying some stuff that influencers advertise . The thing is that most of them are not worthy of our attention. Demi is like the Pat Butcher of the 'influencer world' - maybe like a British Amberlynn reid?

She’ll end up as big as Amberlynn Reid 😂
It just seems undeserving.

On a separate note, you got me thinking, and I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything an influencer has recommended/tried out 🤔 boohoo is awful quality, misguided is over priced imo, Everything £5 is full of middle aged women clothes 😂 PLT is not my vibe~~ 😂 & im toooooo impatient for the likes of shein

I don’t like shopping on a site I’ve reached via a swipe up (it navigates weird) so if I’ve swiped up and like the look of something I’ll go to the main site and shop around more, losing the influencer any commission haha

Reactions: 3
She’ll end up as big as Amberlynn Reid 😂
It just seems undeserving.

On a separate note, you got me thinking, and I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything an influencer has recommended/tried out 🤔 boohoo is awful quality, misguided is over priced imo, Everything £5 is full of middle aged women clothes 😂 PLT is not my vibe~~ 😂 & im toooooo impatient for the likes of shein
Yea I've never shopped at boohoo or pretty little sh*t either , all of that stuff is soon bad taste, bad quality etc etc . I dont get it

Reactions: 1
She’s confessed that she’s fallen off track again on her weight loss fit insta or whatever it is. I think she sets herself unrealistic targets and expects miracles and then gets demotivated when results don’t show quickly, or when she actually has to put effort into exercising...I’ve never seen someone so quick to quit practically everything. Demi could lose weight easily with less extreme expectations of herself but I think she’s too impatient and can’t be bothered :/

Reactions: 5
She’s confessed that she’s fallen off track again on her weight loss fit insta or whatever it is. I think she sets herself unrealistic targets and expects miracles and then gets demotivated when results don’t show quickly, or when she actually has to put effort into exercising...I’ve never seen someone so quick to quit practically everything. Demi could lose weight easily with less extreme expectations of herself but I think she’s too impatient and can’t be bothered :/
I’m guessing that’s the Chloe Ting challenge out the window :LOL:

I don’t like shopping on a site I’ve reached via a swipe up (it navigates weird) so if I’ve swiped up and like the look of something I’ll go to the main site and shop around more, losing the influencer any commission haha
When you swipe up on any affiliate link it puts cookies on your computer and so any purchases you make, whether they were the product you swiped on or not, are still classed as an affiliate purchase for the influencer. That cookie window is usually 24 hours but it depends on the company who pay the influencer for their commission.

So you might have swiped onto Amazon to see how much that spinning mop costs or whatever they're promoting, click off it, and then later when you go on Amazon to order a new hose for the weekend, that influencer gets their commission from that hose pipe even though that is not what they were originally trying to get you to buy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When you swipe up on any affiliate link it puts cookies on your computer and so any purchases you make, whether they were the product you swiped on or not, are still classed as an affiliate purchase for the influencer. That cookie window is usually 24 hours but it depends on the company who pay the influencer for their commission.

So you might have swiped onto Amazon to see how much that spinning mop costs or whatever they're promoting, click off it, and then later when you go on Amazon to order a new hose for the weekend, that influencer gets their commission from that hose pipe even though that is not what they were originally trying to get you to buy.
whaaaaat really! Noted!

• Heart

No way, what…?! But wait, what if you click on affiliates for the same website, bit different influencers on the same day. Does it over ride the last person? Do they both get it?

No way, what…?! But wait, what if you click on affiliates for the same website, bit different influencers on the same day. Does it over ride the last person? Do they both get it?
I think it depends on the programme, but I think most affiliate programmes work on the "last click" model. So whatever affiliate link you clicked last before you bought something would get the commission.

If you don't want any affiliates to receive commission, you need to clear cookies and the cache before you make a purchase.

I don't fully know what happens if you have clicked multiple influencers' links but I do know that for the likes of Amazon that once you have followed through with a purchase with the cookies still active, any more purchases you make within that cookie duration window won't count. They only make the commission from that one sale.

Like @HelloStereo says though, it might vary between the affiliate programmes

Sneaky eh. That's why you get people like In The Frow's Victoria linking expensive watches etc, she probably knows that people are just wanting a nosey on the price but then she's hoping to land a future commission from the cookies.

It's unreal how these people make their money for very little input

I had no idea, so cheeky how that can work. I mostly only use Amazon online but will clear my cookies in future. Can't be giving them more money theyve not earnt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.