Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see on her Demi doodles account story with the quiz? ‘Who was the first American president?’ She said Michelle Obama 😑 how can someone be so thick
The question literally came up again and she said “I don’t know”. Also couldn’t say what 65 minus 43 was, has never heard of Greenland or which country Saint Patrick is the patron saint of. Seriously??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The question literally came up again and she said “I don’t know”. Also couldn’t say what 65 minus 43 was, has never heard of Greenland or which country Saint Patrick is the patron saint of. Seriously??
She was making me angry with her answers!! Why do one of those if you’re too ignorant to know anything other than stuff about bleeping Disney films 🙄

Reactions: 3
Wow she’s so thick... Didn’t know 65 - 43?!!

Omg someone please tell me this isn’t real and she wasn’t actually speaking to someone like that????

Reactions: 1
:LOL::LOL: I like how that user came on here to show off writing a dissertation on mental health as if it has any relevance to calling us weirdos and telling us to get help. I hope this is not a psychology degree that you're studying 😳

The post keepingupwithhan made hits the point home, she's told us how she wants to be an actress, but really what she wants is just attention. As you can tell from the content where she mostly posts videos of herself in her room, she would rather just upload videos where she flogs cheap tat from China or Home Bargains and her healthy lifestyle videos are misleading. Honestly, she should have considered the aspect of people criticizing her content when she decided to make this her full time job.

She just doesn't seem to be bothered about the mistakes that she makes, yet she brags about how she makes a lot of money from all of this. She seems to delete negative comments on her videos as well, so people go on places like here to comment, and hunny there are more places that slag off youtubers than just this forum.
To try and come across as if we can't post anything that isn't licking her ass on her videos because it might hurt her feelings and put her in a coddled echo chamber, yet there are people are in jobs where their managers will point out their mistakes, and are expected to just take it on the chin?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It infuriates me that she always has foundation in her hair....you're making a youtube video....going out to millions of people...make yourself abit more presentable ugh

And how the bloody hell does she think tucking any top or jumper into her bra will create a good looking crop?! She's so embarrassing it really does make you feel better watching how tragic she is.

Also....birkemstocks???? EDUCATE YOURSELF ON YOUR BLOODY BRANDS YOU OWN

Bet Demi can’t even pronounce ‘dissertation’

Desserntaytem?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Says her favourite actor is Tom Hanks yet can’t name the cowboy in Toy Story??

And guessing an octopus has no hearts...how would it stay alive exactly?

I’m not one to criticise other people’s intelligence but her lack of general knowledge is shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just think it’s really sad that young people are looking up to her. Fair enough not everyone is academically intelligent, some people have incredible practical skills or high emotional intelligence. I can honestly say Demi has none of these. I don’t have dyslexia so I can’t relate to how hard it could be, but in her “job” she does not present herself in a professional way. A lot of these “influencers” think that being stupid is a personality trait, and that it makes them more quirky and relatable. When in fact, she comes across as a slob who’s too lazy to work which is why she’d rather sit on her gifted crushed velvet bed and show us clothes that she sends back the next day. Do young people really aspire to have a lifestyle like this? She manages to go on a lot of holidays and she is still incredibly uncultured and ignorant. She’s been on YouTube for about 3 years now and we’ve seen no positive personal development from her, if anything she has became fake and arrogant. She does not strive to be the best version of her self and it shows in everything she does. She could use her platform for so much good, but she chooses to churn out the same lazy shite content as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just think it’s really sad that young people are looking up to her. Fair enough not everyone is academically intelligent, some people have incredible practical skills or high emotional intelligence. I can honestly say Demi has none of these. I don’t have dyslexia so I can’t relate to how hard it could be, but in her “job” she does not present herself in a professional way. A lot of these “influencers” think that being stupid is a personality trait, and that it makes them more quirky and relatable. When in fact, she comes across as a slob who’s too lazy to work which is why she’d rather sit on her gifted crushed velvet bed and show us clothes that she sends back the next day. Do young people really aspire to have a lifestyle like this? She manages to go on a lot of holidays and she is still incredibly uncultured and ignorant. She’s been on YouTube for about 3 years now and we’ve seen no positive personal development from her, if anything she has became fake and arrogant. She does not strive to be the best version of her self and it shows in everything she does. She could use her platform for so much good, but she chooses to churn out the same lazy shite content as always.
As someone with dyslexia, things are more difficult, like processing information and memory (spelling). However you just have to work that bit harder, I think I have a good vocabulary and I’m in further education. She uses it as a excuse and makes for an awful stereotype, she’s just lazy.

Reactions: 6
As someone with dyslexia, things are more difficult, like processing information and memory (spelling). However you just have to work that bit harder, I think I have a good vocabulary and I’m in further education. She uses it as a excuse and makes for an awful stereotype, she’s just lazy.
Plus, as others have said, there’s nothing stopping her from getting someone to look over what she’s written or double checking she’s pronouncing something properly. She just cba.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t think it’s mostly down to dyslexia, I think it’s more of a low IQ, which I know she can’t help, mixed with a whole heap of bone idle. She doesn’t try to do or say things right, even when corrected she just can’t be arsed, it’s almost a complete ignorance and arrogance.

Reactions: 15
I can’t stand this girl!!! Stopped watching her ages ago. She has so many issues with food that it’s laughable she’s dishing out advice!

Reactions: 2
Oh she looks ridiculous in her latest video. All these necklaces, the pins in her hair and those hideous earrings ewwww. 🤢

• Haha
Oh she looks ridiculous in her latest video. All these necklaces, the pins in her hair and those hideous earrings ewwww. 🤢
She forces it SO hard, that’s not her natural style and you can tell it just doesn’t suit her

She forces it SO hard, that’s not her natural style and you can tell it just doesn’t suit her
Yeah, went full Papa Lazarou with them rings didn’t she.

It looks awkward because it’s never styled, her idea of being stylish is tucking a chunky knit cardigan into her bra. People can’t learn to be stylish sadly, you either are, or just aren’t. She definitely isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if I’ve commented on this thread before but I’ve been reading since the Amber Wright debacle and it was one of the best things I’ve seen on Tattle 😂

Anyway, I needed to vent about one of the things that annoys me most, which is where she repeats herself over and over to introduce/end a video...

“In today’s video I’m going to be doing something unoriginal for 24 hours, so basically for the next 24 hours I’m going to be doing something unoriginal. So without any further ratatatat let’s get into the video where I do something unoriginal for 24 hours.

*does video for less than 24 hours*

“So guys this is the end of the video where I did something unoriginal for 24 hours”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope whoever came on here saying they were doing their dissertation and called everyone bleeping weirdos isn’t really doing a dissertation!! Such a massive breach of ethics (they are technically conducting research under their university)..I’m in the process of finishing mine and it just made me cringe so bad!!!! It’s either a lying Demi hun or a dumb duck who wants to risk their degree 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.