Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m guessing she’s done with the intimate fasting and the no carbs went out the window?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I’m guessing she’s done with the intimate fasting and the no carbs went out the window?
At this point I don't think she even knows what she's doing, just finding other people's videos to copy now she seems to be switching over to being a fitness lifestyle youtuber? 🤔

She mentioned she was planning on doing the 2 week Chloe Ting ab challenge. Crikey.

Her food photos are so funny, it's a lot of the same meals. Peanut butter, avocado, bananas and tomatos on bread. 😬 So inspiring...

Reactions: 3
I hope whoever came on here saying they were doing their dissertation and called everyone bleeping weirdos isn’t really doing a dissertation!! Such a massive breach of ethics (they are technically conducting research under their university)..I’m in the process of finishing mine and it just made me cringe so bad!!!! It’s either a lying Demi hun or a dumb duck who wants to risk their degree 🥱
I'm not even sure what their measures would be if they were investigating what they said they were investigating. If it was the effect of online bullying would it not be qualitative research conducted with people who were experiencing online bullying, which wouldn't involve lurking on a site like this. Theoretically this site would throw your research as the person at the reciving end would have had to look for it, that's a confounding variable for sure...like what measures would they even be using if they were just straight up looking at the relationship between online bullying and suicide if it were quantitative other than simplistic correlational data? I mean it's been a while since I did mine, so I could be missing out on something, but it didn't ring true.

Even assuming they were doing what they said, and it touched a nerve, why rant on one thread, why not address it on other threads?

Reactions: 8
I'm not even sure what their measures would be if they were investigating what they said they were investigating. If it was the effect of online bullying would it not be qualitative research conducted with people who were experiencing online bullying, which wouldn't involve lurking on a site like this. Theoretically this site would throw your research as the person at the reciving end would have had to look for it, that's a confounding variable for sure...like what measures would they even be using if they were just straight up looking at the relationship between online bullying and suicide if it were quantitative other than simplistic correlational data? I mean it's been a while since I did mine, so I could be missing out on something, but it didn't ring true.

Even assuming they were doing what they said, and it touched a nerve, why rant on one thread, why not address it on other threads?
I'm doing a Masters in Psychology and writing my third dissertation (god knows why I'm doing this to myself), and you're totally correct. They would have to collect qualitative data from participants who have experienced online bullying as there's too many variables to use quantitative data, and the distinction between direct bullying i.e comments left on videos, and indirect bullying i.e comments left on message boards, would have to be noted. Even if they did use indirect bullying, commenting themselves on a thread like this would not only invalidate their data, but also be unethical.

Reactions: 10
Wow another empty calories breakfast. Nearly 200 calories wasted on butter. She could have had marmite or jam or something way lower and saved herself around 150 calories. I honestly cannot she is so dim.
Also there is far more than 30g on those slices, maybe 30g each 🙄. You’re only cheating yourself Demi hun

Reactions: 1
Honestly I'd never be mean about anyones size because I'm not exactly small myself but...what are Lounge thinking when they send stuff to Demi? Like its clear the stuff they have isnt made for folks with big boobs,especially her. Like I'm not saying dont send her stuff because shes bigger but I think they should at least be offering stuff in more inclusive sizes for her,and other people who are similar sizes,to promote. It just not a good look for the brand and just makes it looks like their stuff doesn't fit right

Reactions: 9
Honestly I'd never be mean about anyones size because I'm not exactly small myself but...what are Lounge thinking when they send stuff to Demi? Like its clear the stuff they have isnt made for folks with big boobs,especially her. Like I'm not saying dont send her stuff because shes bigger but I think they should at least be offering stuff in more inclusive sizes for her,and other people who are similar sizes,to promote. It just not a good look for the brand and just makes it looks like their stuff doesn't fit right
Yeah :/
This looks like such an awful fit on Demi... even the bottoms don’t look like they fit properly. I’d be mortified if that was me and I posted that photo.

I agree and I know they do bras with underwire so why are they not sending them instead of these weird cotton things with no support? Unless it’s Demi that requests what she wants, wouldn’t be surprised

Also am I blind or do them hair extensions not match her hair colour at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am a long time reader but I’ve finally snapped. I cannot cope with her food photos anymore 😂 has anyone just seen the way she’s holding the bloody cucumber on her latest food post?! The toast on the sofa arm. Even just the way she has her hands in the photos winds me up 😂 jeeeeez louise

• Haha
I’m bigger myself, but have to agree with the comments, lounge seem to be more a brand for smaller woman, with smaller boobs, not saying us bigger woman shouldn’t wear it, but they don’t exactly do plus size, so personally, to someone who’s bigger like myself, seeing demi wearing it, doesn’t make me think I wanna go buy it, because it doesn’t look comfortable at all, looks like she’s squeezing herself into it😬

Reactions: 10
If she wears them pants much longer they’re gonna cut off all circulation to her legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was too busy laughing at the expression on her face. She looks like she’s in pain or Sean’s just farted, but I don’t think that’s the look she was going for.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m probably really late to this but I am dying at INTIMATE FASTING 😂😂😂 what the hell

I thought it was a slip up to start with but she says it thousands of times. I can’t she’s so uneducated

god she says she lost ten pounds doing intermittent fasting! but she’s using her scales on carpet. You’re always going to get weird unreliable readings when it’s not on flat surface so I don’t believe she lost ten pounds. Shes also just eating whatever she want?? 😂 intermittent fasting doesn’t magically vanish calories, it still matters what you eat and how many calories you consume. She’s mad

Last edited:
Her food pics make me never want to eat again 🤮 how can somebody manage to mess up perfectly simple meals so badly 🤔

• Haha
Sorry but this thread is vile. One thing is not agreeing with someone’s attitudes and another is fat shaming. I don’t know how some of you can sleep at night..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.