Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never worn? Never bloody worn but being WORN IN THE SALES PHOTO, Demz non existent brain is not even in the same world as us
This is just on another level

Urgh if she didn’t constantly lie I don’t think she’d get half as much hate. She neeeeeeds to stop responding to hate if she wants to be happy.. it would mean these threads wouldn’t be as popular but she just can’t help herself, if I was making 6-10k a month I couldn’t give a feeeeck what people were saying 😅 I don’t think she’s cut out for fame, stay humble x

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Maybe Sean doesn't like the camera in his face. I think given the right girl he'd be a different person. She sucks the life out of him.
Agree with this 1000%. Its like when you’re at work on shift with that one person you just can’t abide so you just give the absolute bare minimum to them. He’s sooo sick of her tit!!

Reactions: 19
Congrats on your weight loss journey, you’ve done amazing 👏

Run down of MUA situation:

- Couple of years ago Demi filmed a video titled, ‘I went to the worst reviewed make up artist in my city!’ and she over exaggerated how badly the make up was done. For ✨content✨

- Long story short, Demi was asked by the MUA for feedback and Demi was pissy about it saying she didn’t want to write one as the make up artist had done a bad job etc. Then she started writing multiple bad reviews on the beauty company’s Facebook page that the MUA worked for advising people to avoid getting their make up done by her (can’t remember the company’s name)... these comments went on for months.

- After this, someone commented on one of her videos that the MUA had lost their baby recently before doing Demi’s make up and she was obviously grieving and so it may have impacted her work, Demi commented back something insensitive along the lines of, “I don’t see what that’s got to do with it”. Instead of taking the video down after secretly filming in the MUA’s home and hearing that she’d lost her baby she still kept the video up and had her minions in the comments being nasty about the MUA. If I’ve missed anything please do add.
I just want to add that this lady had a still born baby. I don’t mean to be insensitive to anyone who has suffered the horrific loss of a baby. I speak as a mother who has had both early and late miscarriages, both a loss in their own right and absolutely heartbreaking. But I cannot fathom what it must be like to have a still born child.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be allowing the dogs up on the sofa after that! They are obviously not getting enough “enrichment play” 😂 I know some dogs are destructive but why would you let them do that?
Remember when she said her pups don’t destroy anything in the house because of all of the enrichment play 😅 then in the background you could literally see where they had torn a chunk off the skirting board lmaoooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just want to add that this lady had a still born baby. I don’t mean to be insensitive to anyone who has suffered the horrific loss of a baby. I speak as a mother who has had both early and late miscarriages, both a loss in their own right and absolutely heartbreaking. But I cannot fathom what it must be like to have a still born child.
I’m so sorry to hear that, that is heartbreaking 😭 sending you strength and love.
Let’s hope Demi learned something from that situation.

Reactions: 4
Just watching the video where they went on the train and the comments she made to Sean how he ‘doesn’t see this time’ he said he does then she carried on to take the piss
No Demi he does when he goes to work, she’s always putting him down

Reactions: 8
I think Sean is a pretty decent guy, he just needs the right girl to bring him out of his shell. He lacks confidence due to her, she belittles him and uses it as content in the hopes people will belittle him in the comments section. What kind of person does that to their partner. If he was horrible to her on camera would she kick up the fuss she did to support her actions to support him? Highly doubtful. She wouldn't say it was banter. I think it's wrong for her to expect him to want to spend all his free time with a camera in his face or taking stupid photos of her every 5 seconds. Would she give up her free time to help him with his job? Highly doubtful. He didn't chose to do what she does he has his own dreams. He doesn't have to be on camera or behind the camera to support her. She's not a nice person at all, over the years that's become pretty obvious and I think Sean has realised that since moving in with her. Yeah maybe back when they lived apart he was fun but that's because he had his own space. It wasn't constantly in his face. Now he's tied to her via a mortgage, two dogs and the fact she could smear his name all over social media. She's very vindictive and has sold her own family out to cover herself. Pretty sad really. Why anyone would even be jealous of her is beyond me. I'd rather have my life than hers, at least my relationship is healthy and we genuinely love and look after each other. I'd never do what she does to my partner, his happiness and wellbeing is really important to me. All she cares about is making money and trying to be a wannabe celebrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
B5C4347A-7D91-4FCB-B877-BE8AD133025B.jpeg

Hiya hunnybunzzzzz

Imagine actually flashing your fanny on the internet showing your ‘tan’

🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Agree with this 1000%. Its like when you’re at work on shift with that one person you just can’t abide so you just give the absolute bare minimum to them. He’s sooo sick of her tit!!
This is EXACTLY it! He's trapped because he has learnt that if he just ignores her, she'll snap but he doesn't want to give too much because it might also cause a backlash. She the one word answers and grunts make it seem like he's paying attention but it's just to pacify her.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1168184
Hiya hunnybunzzzzz

🤢🤮🤮🤮
What in the duck! Why just why?! Also those stretch marks look new (they are still pretty red) so she's piled on more pounds quickly recently. My belly is covered in them from constant dieting then piling it back on again.

Reactions: 10
Remember when she said her pups don’t destroy anything in the house because of all of the enrichment play 😅 then in the background you could literally see where they had torn a chunk off the skirting board lmaoooo.
Didn’t they eat her tv remote also??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She delete that tiktok about her sofa n the green t outfit. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1168184
Hiya hunnybunzzzzz

🤢🤮🤮🤮
I’m not against stretch marks, I have them myself…. But surely she cares that she’s put on so much weight she’s developed quite big stretch marks? Isn’t that a sign that your life is unhealthy when she’s put on as much weight she has in such a short period time

ignoring the fanny flashing🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.