Demi Donnelly #34 BLT after BLT, why did Sean get down on one knee? 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on the new video. Not sure what was worse, watching her pick old dog tit up, or hearing how she talks to them. It actually pierces through my ears. Jesus I don't even talk to my kid like that 🤢 didn't bother watching much of the clips at the end, you can tell Sean didn't want to be there, not that she let him get a word in edgeways anyway

Reactions: 11
If I dog ever poos in the garden, and it’s very rare. I pick it up asap! I can’t imagine letting it sit there for weeks. Her garden must stink!
if my mum came over and saw that she would have a right go at me.
Just shows how dirty she is.

What's the London reference people are writing about in here? 👀

There you go hunny bun. She went to London and said "London" about a million times in a vidyo

I was trying to find the said London video and stumbled across this gem again.
Personally, I think she's shtunning, I'd love to see your Oompa Loompa compared to hers
1642418863511.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember this old tik tok where she says he should wifey her asap because she did 4 loads of washing 🤣

Is it Sean that doesn’t want to get married 🧐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember this old tik tok where she says he should wifey her asap because she did 4 loads of washing 🤣

Is it Sean that doesn’t want to get married 🧐
‘i done 4 loads of washing’

‘your all invited’

Her grammar hurts me.

Thinking about the other people in her zumba class that have to deal with her stomping about

• Haha
What do you all think Sean's parents make of their relationship and big D in general?
His parents seems normal and nice.
If my son chose to be with someone who treats him the way Demi does I would NOT respect his choices at all or put on a happy face for him.
There's no way I could watch my son be emotionally abused and have her plaster it online it's sickening. I hope to god they've spoken to Sean about it and check on his wellbeing...or even speak to Demi about how it comes across. It's sometimes distressing to watch as a viewer...so must be horrible for Seans parents.

Reactions: 10
I thought you were lying when you said she was picking her dogs poo up with her bare hands so had to go watch it myself and?!! WTF Never in my life have I seen someone pick dog tit up with their bare hands?!? does she not own dog poo bags or plastic gloves? i feel sick
Oh fgs it's pretty obvious shes wearing gloves 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If my son chose to be with someone who treats him the way Demi does I would NOT respect his choices at all or put on a happy face for him.
There's no way I could watch my son be emotionally abused and have her plaster it online it's sickening. I hope to god they've spoken to Sean about it and check on his wellbeing...or even speak to Demi about how it comes across. It's sometimes distressing to watch as a viewer...so must be horrible for Seans parents.
Agreed its like total abuse, he is trapped and seems afraid of her.

Reactions: 4
Out again demi. 🤔. And this new friends bit like harry 🤣. Is this why they fell out because he not her only gay best friend. How she finds time to run 6 business run house look after her 2 kids 2 dogs. film and still do all thses lunch break fast dates 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Lazy cow is home all day and gets a cleaning company in to clean her house for 2 hours because she says she can't work if her house isn't clean unfuckinbelievable 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
AS IF she didn't stand in front of her window trying to get the perfect lighting. You might not have used facetune Big D, it doesn't mean it's not a lie.

Also here's a lovely profile photo if anyone wants it 😳
I love love love those pics she's STUNNING X

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine being home all day every day, and still getting people to clean your own home. Wow is all I can say

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She’s sitting there saying it’s “great to have someone come in and clean ya house” when this was gifted! If she was paying for it herself would she duck have anyone in to clean her house

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Lazy cow is home all day and gets a cleaning company in to clean her house for 2 hours because she says she can't work if her house isn't clean unfuckinbelievable 😡
Such a lazy witch. How many people can afford that. She actually has no clue of the real world.

Reactions: 6
What is that cleaning company thinking?! She doesn't need them to come clean her house she's at home every day, her house should be clean all the time!! No wonder she's obese she's lazy as duck man

Reactions: 14
wow, my husband works full time. i have 2 kids, a dog, a rabbit and 9 chickens. plus a 1.5 acre smallholding.(that i'm just starting to sort out so alot of hard manual work) i have to clean my own house, look after my own pets and make my family meals. how can 1 girl, who works from home, has her dogs in puppy school or at her mums house, always eats takeaway or ready meals. not have time to keep her house clean??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hawwwwwwwld my bleeping Gaviscon.

I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant, I've had to take 2 un paid days off work due to illness. I'm suffering with dizziness, headaches and breathlessness (dw, I've finally got a doctors appointment to investigate this).Yet here I am, still cleaning my own house and making my own bed like a big girl, because I'm not a lazy, entitled brat, who prances around in my accidently vegan underwear for a gifted bleeping house clean....

Every time I start to feel an ounce of pity for this hulk of a human, she posts something like this and it fucks me right off. Companies who keep gifting her things like this need to be shot with their own tit.

Sorry.... rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.