Demi Donnelly #23 Amber Wright more like Amber Wrong, plz stop showing us your thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTFFFF the LONDON spending video is a bleeping joke.. how could she think that was an okay video to put up after editing it??
How did she not realise how often she was saying LONDON?
p.s. LONDON

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I counted how many times she’s said London in the intro alone….
43 times in 4 minutes!!!! 43!!!!!
Did she mention she went to London? I think she went to London

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Nah that videos got to be a prank, seeing how many times she can say London in one video.. 😳

Reactions: 12
So this is taken from her vegan favs insta page, where she said London you have been fab so where the duck is this munch in her latest videyo?? Obv lying and making out she eats much less than actually does!! Like the what I eat in a day!
And myyy gawwd how many times did she have to say London! You would’ve thought miss moneybags would’ve treated her friend to the Mexican meal seeing she was staying at her house for free but the tight witch clearly went half’s!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
When will she realise that if she’s not feeling up to it she can take a break from making videos… I know personally I’d rather she did that and come back when she’s motivated again and has more video ideas. Everything lately seems thrown together, rushed with little effort and thought put into it and she’s just making “content” for the sake of getting an upload. It’s obvious she’s not having fun anymore, just me?

Just watched the vidyo. She’s very precise about how much her meals and drinks cost eg “£15.70 for my meal and a drink”. Howling that she pretends to pay off friends mortgages but can’t even buy her mate a drink when she’s staying at her house for free 😂 absolute stinge. Thought you were loaded Dems

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The comments on that London video 😂

View attachment 684492
She’s so thick. Yeah everyone has different accents but at the end of the day, the way it sounds is different but the pronunciation isn’t. She cannot pronounce simple words like mirror, and blames it on her accent.

I’m from Hull and we have a unique accent but people still know how to pronounce words.

Demi has woken up today and she's feeling spicy. Where did she find her balls? I hope they're accidentally vegan.

Telling folk to pipe down and get over it😂 who the duck does she think she is to try silence literal adults who know how life works?

Funny how no one is allowed to talk about demi or we are jealous and need to get a life😂 However her spending her days trolling though hate comments and fighting with people is what exactly? A job🙄 she's an insecure child and illiterate.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Shes so aggressive! She just lashes out at ANY criticism, no matter how genuine and well meaning it may be. Someone could say the sky is blue and she would reply ACTUALLY HUN... 🙄
I get ppl probably send her horrible things and putting yourself out there like she does will attract some negativity but she needs to learn to be able to tell the difference

Reactions: 21
I’m so sorry if this has already been said, not got to end of thread yet, but omg I’m still in the intro part of her new video, Boyf sat playing Xbox shaking his head at 1. The amount of times she repeated what the video was about and 2. How many times she has said bloody LONDON in 4 mins 😂 was this filmed when she was in London, I missed it😂

Reactions: 7
So I counted how many times she’s said London in the intro alone….
43 times in 4 minutes!!!! 43!!!!!
Did she mention she went to London? I think she went to London
I could only tolerate counting for the first 2 minutes and she says it 20 times, that is on average one 'London' every 6 seconds!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
bloody hell I know the video is based on London but if we all ate a singular chip every time she said the word, we’d be as big as her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.