Demi Donnelly #34 BLT after BLT, why did Sean get down on one knee? šŸ§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting ā€¦ there are people out there that have no choice but to pay people to come in and clean their houses because they physically canā€™t do it and big B is more than happy to accept this freebie - also claims sheā€™s paid someone to do this before???? -

How long does it take before skirting boards are super dusty šŸ§
Would she also have not cleaned skirting boards and stuff down after Xmas? Tbh though I donā€™t think she has a clue how to clean and what to clean with! Itā€™s her mums fault you should teach your kids to clean!

Reactions: 6
My house is abit of a mess at the moment as I've been having really bad seizures for a while and have just got COVID just have no energy. I still won't let anyone round to come help me clean. I'd rather do it myself when I can.I'd feel mortified if someone had to come and do it for me
Hope you feel better soon.

I donā€™t think there is anything wrong with having a cleaner though. I have a cleaner that comes round every 2 weeks for 3 hours. I have a nearly 1 year old and a 4 bed house which I just donā€™t have time to do a deep clean every week so her coming really helps. Also gives people work!

Reactions: 6
It couldnā€™t be more obvious that she doesnā€™t give a tit what she posts on the internet.
ā€œHonestly I didnā€™t know what to filmā€
ā€œI woke up late this morning and I didnā€™t have time to do thatā€
ā€œThatā€™s such a crap answer but honestly I canā€™t thinkā€
ā€œIā€™m gonna end the Q&A here, I feel like it was quite a boring oneā€
ā€œI was just a bit stuck, didnā€™t know what to do, so I thought Q&Aā€

Pfttttt get a new job girl, damnnnn

Reactions: 27
Hawwwwwwwld my bleeping Gaviscon.

I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant, I've had to take 2 un paid days off work due to illness. I'm suffering with dizziness, headaches and breathlessness (dw, I've finally got a doctors appointment to investigate this).Yet here I am, still cleaning my own house and making my own bed like a big girl, because I'm not a lazy, entitled brat, who prances around in my accidently vegan underwear for a gifted bleeping house clean....

Every time I start to feel an ounce of pity for this hulk of a human, she posts something like this and it fucks me right off. Companies who keep gifting her things like this need to be shot with their own tit.

Sorry.... rant over.
Iā€™m sorry youā€™ve had to take work off unpaid. I think something is going round because Iā€™ve never felt so poorly since Friday for a long time. I hope you get sorted soon, and congrats on the pregnancy xx

I donā€™t think there is anything wrong with having a cleaner though. I have a cleaner that comes round every 2 weeks for 3 hours. I have a nearly 1 year old and a 4 bed house which I just donā€™t have time to do a deep clean every week so her coming really helps. Also gives people work!
I think the issue is more so because she has no responsibilities. Sheā€™s home all day regardless of her ā€œjobā€. Sheā€™s admitted she hasnā€™t been doing much recently, she needs to prioritise and balance things

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s basically a lazy cow who does duck all, she canā€™t be arsed to pick up dog shite cba to clean cba to excercise and cba to do her job=film videos

Reactions: 12
At least it wasn't another bed making video or watching her try to bend over to load the machine.
Silver lining šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
She can't do this content for much longer and the click bait thumbnails indicating that her and him indoors have split is rather tiresome.

Reactions: 15

Thank you.
Oh no I'm not against people having cleaners I myself have done cleaning work.
You're actually busy whereas she's not
My point is demi is at home all day and she's moaning about her house being dirty. She's there surely she can take an hour or 2 from dancing round like an absolute idiot to go a clean.
If she's does that every day the house will always be clean.
Also she's not actually giving anyone work because the was "gifted"
Xx

I think her management or someone sat her down and lectured her because she keeps regurgitating the same phrases and itā€™s not stuff sheā€™d usually say

like ā€˜I need to work on understanding that everyone has different opinions to me and thatā€™s okā€™ (or words to that effect)

sheā€™s repeated that in 2 videos and I think sheā€™s just parroting it

she probs had a New Years mtg with ā€˜managementā€™ who said ā€˜letā€™s start from scratch in 2022ā€™

explains the first video back after Xmas where she was almost likeable and explained where sheā€™d beenā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ummm did she not make a new years resolution to be less passive aggressive? How is duck the pain away not that? Is she ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Big D and her dirty top
Trying to hide it with her scarf.

What the actual hell is that reel! She's really ruining her career with stuff like this and it's all her own fault. No sympathy for her whatsoever. It's really immature behaviour and something someone really insecure would do because negativity and other people's opinions get to them. Just get a new job Demi, you can't handle this life. Plenty of people on social media get hate everyday and they don't respond in anyway.

Last edited:
Big D and her dirty top
Her tops are always dirty, does she miss her mouth while eating which is highly unlikely, why doesn't she change before the video?

That latest reel wtf, how does a management company want to work with her? So tone deaf and aggressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Another arse licker. I dont see how people can be like this about her. Probably a comment that shes paid to have written.

Thing is this reel is a load of tit cause any hate she gets is deleted or she bites back. So all this dancing about pretending she doesn't care is like shes covering up what she does. We know what shes like and so do a lot of her subscribers.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine when she actually needs to get a proper job (and it won't be that far away) being a potential employer and coming across that most recent reel? She is literally ruining her life.

But I am here for it šŸ˜‚šŸæ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So now, instead of out and out disagreeing with people's opinions or deleting comments shes just going to dance aggressively and post it on tiktok and insta? She just doesnt get it does she...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m struggling to even look at her just now. She was always good for a laugh but between her angry dancing and the constant threat of her filming herself eating I canā€™t deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.