Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in her live! I actually bet at least 25% maybe more of the people in there are from tattle. We're paying her wages now!

Reactions: 14
I know some sabs! And I know a few people who have worked with sea shepards too who do a lot!

Reactions: 1
I joined the live too
I was there long enough to hear her being a rude bitch about vaccines, but I had to click off because I had my airpods in and all I could hear was heavy breathing.. and I literally can't cope with that
*misophonia triggered*

Reactions: 25
Haha, thank you! I think this is my greatest hit on Tattle

Reactions: 7
fml i missed it again! why does a woman with about 10 strands of hair need 3 straighteners

Reactions: 29
I think she’s blocked a lot of her content on Facebook so only people who are friends with her can see it. A lot of the posts just keep saying “this content can’t be viewed at the moment”

Reactions: 6
She eats a lot of sugar and a lot of alcohol seems to be consumed

Reactions: 2
Watching her latest vidyo, since when has she volunteered at charity shops?

Reactions: 2
wow what a shit haul!! she loves shit! it was probably recorded near Halloween, look at her nails!! i'm sure they were the ones she had on around Halloween time! why did she take so long to upload, lazy girl!

Reactions: 15
We do not need to know what state your fanny is in tbh Demi. Ad or not

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.