Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video is tragic. Why does she insist on making everything ‘a 24 hour challenge’. Just try the bloody products and say what you think! And if you’re going to make it a 24 hr thing maybe try complete it in a consecutive 24 hr period instead of on different day because you didn’t feel up to it!

Another thing, how on earth do brands let her away with how she promotes their products in her videos? She will be talking about one thing and then jumps straight into the ad! Just so unnatural. And never properly disclosing the ads either 🤯
I wonder if function of beauty is any good considering they’ve paid every youtuber I watch to promote their product. Does anyone else feel when a company has so many people promote their product like you see it anywhere, it turns you off as you don’t know whether you’re getting an honest review?

Reactions: 15
I wonder if function of beauty is any good considering they’ve paid every youtuber I watch to promote their product. Does anyone else feel when a company has so many people promote their product like you see it anywhere, it turns you off as you don’t know whether you’re getting an honest review?
Off topic but it also makes me wary of the price, if they can afford to pay every influencer under the sun to promote their product then surely they're overcharging? I think the same when motel rocks take influencers on lavish holidays multiple times a year 🤣

Reactions: 9
All those Tik toks of her scaring brad, I wonder if he had the same reaction when she decided to pin Amber Wright on him. I doubt the poor kid even knows about that

Reactions: 7
I used to enjoy her videos (around a year ago when she was doing the Primark hauls because I was an avid shopper and she's plus size like myself - don't sue me for saying that Demi but you're not exactly the thinest person in the world) but recently (around the last 5 months) her videos have been leaving a bad taste in my mouth, and it makes me uncomfortable that she films with her boyfriend who obviously doesn't want to be there. I just cringe at her now and the only decent video she's done a LONG TIME is the one named "SIZE 6 VS SIZE 18 TRY THE SAME OUTFITS FROM BOOHOO FT EMILY CANHAM" and mainly because her friend was so nice and carried that video for me. And all shade Demi but for someone who's constantly on weight loss journeys you're not losing that much wight but that's just tea. Weird considering this is my first post but I wanted to feel validated for my feelings towards her. Also the depop thing is disgusting and I hope she gets banned because it's just scummy and wrong.

Reactions: 6
For the price, I won't be going anywhere near that company. What a rip off.

Reactions: 2
first time poster... but I can’t believe the video I’ve just witnessed from Demi. I’ve never seen something so unprofessional, rushed and shoddy! Absolute shambles from start to finish. Messy background, Sean banging around in shot... half arsed attempt at makeup... poorly disclosed ad... If she can’t be bothered why does she bother!

Reactions: 9
Wonder when that was filmed since isn't she ment to be at seans
She’s still with Sean those videos scaring brad are old I’ve seen them before, but if she goes back home after being at Sean’s house for weeks I hope everyone comes for her!

Reactions: 4
Wow just watched her last video..not that any of you would buy any of the tit demi promotes but pleaaaase never purchase anything from function of beauty. There's a reason they push it onto every tit youtuber to promote. You only need to look up their reviews.
I purchased it around a year ago and it made so much of my hair just snap off from how dehydrated it made my hair after washes. It seems this happens to everyone else who has bought it...i don't know how the company are still going!!

Anyway...she's currently "contouring" with the darkest contour ive ever seen so...can't wait to see how this turns out cyaaaa

Reactions: 4
Wow just starting to watch the latest video...you'll be pleased to know demi has started to vary her content and I quote...by "standing up and not sitting down to film" 🤣 I mean wow 👏, do you reckon other influencers know about this craze too?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow just starting to watch the latest video...you'll be pleased to know demi has started to vary her content and I quote...by "standing up and not sitting down to film" 🤣 I mean wow 👏, do you reckon other influencers know about this craze too?! 🤦‍♀️

She’ll probably pretend it’s a 24 challenge

Reactions: 1
Wow just watched her last video..not that any of you would buy any of the tit demi promotes but pleaaaase never purchase anything from function of beauty. There's a reason they push it onto every tit youtuber to promote. You only need to look up their reviews.
I purchased it around a year ago and it made so much of my hair just snap off from how dehydrated it made my hair after washes. It seems this happens to everyone else who has bought it...i don't know how the company are still going!!

Anyway...she's currently "contouring" with the darkest contour ive ever seen so...can't wait to see how this turns out cyaaaa
I’ve once considered to buy it but good to know I’ll be avoiding this

Reactions: 1
Why is she so out of bloody breath throughout the shein try on vid? Is this seriously cause she's stood up the whole time? Fuckin hell demi

• Haha
Is it me getting old or does she seriously have the worst taste in clothes? My kids are younger than her but they never wear clothes like she has.

I think she has a nice figure. But those jeans with gathered waists, boxy t-shirts, and wearing things tucked in makes her look so much bigger than she is. That peplum type top she got would have looked nice until she tucked in the bottom to show her belly.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just gone right back to Thread one. 😂😂😂😂 I’m sorry but this whole Amber Wright thing is hilarious. Can’t believe I’m a year late to the drama. And she made another fake account afterwards too?! Toooooo funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just gone right back to Thread one. 😂😂😂😂 I’m sorry but this whole Amber Wright thing is hilarious. Can’t believe I’m a year late to the drama. And she made another fake account afterwards too?! Toooooo funny.
There have been a few fake accounts from her 👀👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When demi said that she wouldnt be using the hair products from primark because of her hair condition i was like okay thats good... then she used that as a chance to put an AD without disclosing for function of beauty and the first thing i thought was, shouldn't she be using products intended for her hair/scalp conditioner?...

also her makeup is awful does she do it on purpose

I know am preaching to the choir about that new account being demi but it didn't take her long to write 'in all honestLY' 😂😂

Screenshot_20200404_221522.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.