Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she have a holiday vid where she advertised that stick on bra thing? I mean, I know she isn't at home, and I've not watched her vids for a while, but if you knew you know you are going to do a haul with swimwear, you'd bring it! Did she even mention it?

Reactions: 5
Didn't she have a holiday vid where she advertised that stick on bra thing? I mean, I know she isn't at home, and I've not watched her vids for a while, but if you knew you know you are going to do a haul with swimwear, you'd bring it! Did she even mention it?
Yes it was something she’d advertised in a random video (not sure which) and didn’t disclose! Another thing she promotes without following the rules only to never mention it again. So fake!

Reactions: 4
No stick on bra is gonna hold those up! I’m a G G and nearly 38 and mine aren’t as saggy as that lol I know it wouldn’t do anything for even mine.

Reactions: 3
I’d be fuming! It’s like she did it to make him feel like he has to be grateful, when she knows it’s not really what he wants. Actually - it’s a bit like when she tried to control how people saw her on here. Control freak.
She knew he wanted the Pro and she could afford to get it, why get the one he didn't want? I would be grateful. but I would also be disappointed that they have got me something I didn't want! Why can't she see that her tight ways are getting too much? It isn't even like she can't afford it, if it was the case then I am sure he would understand!

Reactions: 8
No stick on bra is gonna hold those up! I’m a G G and nearly 38 and mine aren’t as saggy as that lol I know it wouldn’t do anything for even mine.
I've been tempted to get some, not the ones she advertised necessarily, but I'm a 36G and did wonder if they'd do any good. I only pointed it out though, as she advertised them and went on about how brilliant they are. I figured, if they're that good, would you not even mention them now....or could it be that they're only great when they pay her haha.

She knew he wanted the Pro and she could afford to get it, why get the one he didn't want? I would be grateful. but I would also be disappointed that they have got me something I didn't want! Why can't she see that her tight ways are getting too much? It isn't even like she can't afford it, if it was the case then I am sure he would understand!

Also makes it difficult for him as he cannot just go get it himself now, as he might have done before, because she just bought him this one as brand new.

Reactions: 1
I've been tempted to get some, not the ones she advertised necessarily, but I'm a 36G and did wonder if they'd do any good. I only pointed it out though, as she advertised them and went on about how brilliant they are. I figured, if they're that good, would you not even mention them now....or could it be that they're only great when they pay her haha.

Also makes it difficult for him as he cannot just go get it himself now, as he might have done before, because she just bought him this one as brand new.
yeah just an advertising load of bull as usual with her lol

This has probably been said before, but I cba to read through every single thread but she reminds me of a bulldog 😩
I hate commenting on people’s looks but I just can’t help it, it’s so off putting 🤣

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the dancing tik tok was i only one distracted with her rather large bossoms flopping about jesus demi put a bra on love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
QUOTE="Justdishingthetea, post: 1119878, member: 13438"]
Did anyone see the dancing tik tok was i only one distracted with her rather large bossoms flopping about jesus demi put a bra on love 😂
[/QUOTE]
I thought she didn't have one on like 😂her dancing was terrible sean wasn't that bad

What camera did she break? She’s selling one on depop I imagine it’s not the same one.

Reactions: 2
Seriously, this girl needs reporting! She’s now gone from Seans back to home.. that’s NOT the way the Lockdown works Demi! I’d love to just flit between mine and my parents so I could see them, but I started my lockdown here so that’s where I’ll finish it! Irresponsible people like her are the ones setting us back each time!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Is she for real going back home i can't see my family coz there all high risk she p***ed me off

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I called her out on it and apparently its ok because the government guidelines say stay at your main residence.
Yes you should of been there since the beginning

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She went home for Necessary reasons what that to clean her room and walk the dog her mum don’t look un well as she with her having a walking pinnick 🤨😂. Sean probably got pissed off and threw her out 😂😂. Can’t see thm geting a house together if they can’t live in lockdown together with out her runing back to mummy’s

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I messaged her asking why she's gone home and this was the reply
I’m now isolating from home, Seans family members had to go into work meaning it was safer for me to come home. The government website because this is my place of residence that it’s where I should be. I also had work commitments that I was unable to do at Sean’s therefore with all the advice and guidance, I’m now having to isolate from home but this means I won’t see him again for the foreseeable .
You don’t know everyone’s situation so don’t be so quick to judge.
F off demi I'd love to be with my family too but i can't why do u think rules don't apply to you idiot honestly

Reactions: 9
I’m now isolating from home, Seans family members had to go into work meaning it was safer for me to come home. The government website because this is my place of residence that it’s where I should be. I also had work commitments that I was unable to do at Sean’s therefore with all the advice and guidance, I’m now having to isolate from home but this means I won’t see him again for the foreseeable .
F off demi I'd love to be with my family too but i can't why do u think rules don't apply to you idiot honestly
That's exactly what I got she must just be copy and pasting it to everyone

Reactions: 6
Awh the poor girl not seeing him ‘for the forseeable’:mad: People have already gone without seeing their partners for the last 3-4 weeks and don’t know when they will see them again. Demi thinks it’s ok to go back home now because she’s fed up of living with Sean. Such bs about it being safer for her to go home - if she brought the virus with her that means another household is infected.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.