Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s disgusting, these ignorant pigs of human beings that decide the rules don’t apply to them are literally responsible for deaths.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
See that just screams guilty. Why not just clear things up. If she is at his I wonder what his family think of her.

I mean she’s making Tik toks like this in his bathroom imagine if his family walked in 😂
B8D698D0-6B63-4C46-B0FF-C5C3E09AECD3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So she doesn’t know if she’ll end up going home? That’s not how it works Demi unfortunately, you can’t just move when it suits you. Guess Sean’s family are getting sick of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuinely not Demi, I followed her through knowing Ashleigh and being into watching YouTube etc I saw her tag Demi in an insta so clicked on that's who Ashleigh used to witch about.
Defo Demi, not much punctuation over use of genuinely and etc. No mention of knowing ashleigh in first comment then when called out she made some daft backstory, if you’ve been lurking for a while you would have chimmed in prior other than just jumping to her defence. Then when called out further you insult Demi (yourself) to make it more believable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Defo Demi, not much punctuation over use of genuinely and etc. No mention of knowing ashleigh in first comment then when called out she made some daft backstory, if you’ve been lurking for a while you would have chimmed in prior other than just jumping to her defence. Then when called out further you insult Demi (yourself) to make it more believable.
🙌🏻 PREACH!

She’s such a liar.
3 weeks in isolation with Sean? 🤔
So that recent video with her mum was filmed over 3 weeks ago??? 🤔
It is possible but I highly doubt it..

And she said she’s got some try on hauls filmed today so we will see later where they were filmed.. though probably all at Sean’s if she doesn’t want to be caught in this lie

also in her stories ‘meat and diary’ again.. please learn to spell lol it’s DAIRY.

Reactions: 10
If people choose to go between properties for non essential reasons during lockdown then if you get corona it’s your fault. If you give it to someone who dies it’s on your shoulders.

Omg that make up though!
she looks like an actual mess!!! If I paid that girl and ended up with a satsuma face with slugs for brows I’d be fuming

Reactions: 4
To give that Peaches account the benefit of the doubt and say IF she is Demi, then she's admitted that "posting those videos wasn't nice but nothing that Ashleigh wouldn't have done to her". So it was a conscious decision pick all of those videos where she doesn't exactly exude professionalism? To what gain? Show to show the world what she's really like, sort to speak? Then be a 2 faced witch and write how proud you are of her.

Is all of this talk of NHS staff being heroes and getting clapped at in the street making Demi jealous of Ashleigh??
She is actually an awful horrible friend and I hope Ashleigh sees what she's like.

I also think that if that account IS Demi, then she chose the pregnancy backstory because she knew that she got absolutely rinsed on here about how she treated that woman who lost her baby, and she knows that people would tread lightly towards her if she says she is pregnant.

Reactions: 3
It was only 6 days ago she filmed wrapping Sean presents at home saying dolly birthday to 🤨. Her that filmed weeks ago and the spar day with her mum n nan

• Wow
It was only 6 days ago she filmed wrapping Sean presents at home saying dolly birthday to 🤨. Her that filmed weeks ago and the spar day with her mum n nan
His birthday was March 13th she said on her IG.
The Spa trip was 4w ago according to her ig stories.

she’s just lazy when it comes to editing and uploading videos

Reactions: 2
His birthday was March 13th she said on her IG.
The Spa trip was 4w ago according to her ig stories.

she’s just lazy when it comes to editing and uploading videos
Ooo right I don’t watch her insta sum time she gets on my nerves 😂😂.

Reactions: 1
How do you social distance and protect yourself from the virus if you go shopping in primark, then proceed to open everything with your teeth?

• Sick
The video is tragic. Why does she insist on making everything ‘a 24 hour challenge’. Just try the bloody products and say what you think! And if you’re going to make it a 24 hr thing maybe try complete it in a consecutive 24 hr period instead of on different day because you didn’t feel up to it!

Another thing, how on earth do brands let her away with how she promotes their products in her videos? She will be talking about one thing and then jumps straight into the ad! Just so unnatural. And never properly disclosing the ads either 🤯

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.