Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you mean the posts where you say you are currently 26 weeks pregnant and then in the same day you say you are 30 weeks pregnant today? That's some speedy pregnancy! You'll be giving birth come tea time!
Please show me where I have said I'm 30 weeks pregnant because I can assure you I am only 26 weeks.. 😊

Reactions: 1
Please show me where I have said I'm 30 weeks pregnant because I can assure you I am only 26 weeks.. 😊
Yeah ok I thought your like was your comment. Still though, props to your backstory and if you're not demi then you're very chatty and responsive for a newby.
So how come you're in the demi thread, what's your opinion on her?? How do you know Ashleigh seeing as you want to set the record straight

Reactions: 5
Yeah ok I thought your like was your comment. Still though, props to your backstory and if you're not demi then you're very chatty and responsive for a newby.
So how come you're in the demi thread, what's your opinion on her?? How do you know Ashleigh seeing as you want to set the record straight
Genuinely not Demi, I followed her through knowing Ashleigh and being into watching YouTube etc I saw her tag Demi in an insta so clicked on that's who Ashleigh used to witch about.

Genuinely not Demi, I followed her through knowing Ashleigh and being into watching YouTube etc I saw her tag Demi in an insta so clicked on that's who Ashleigh used to witch about.
Oh am genuinely intrigued as to what Ashleigh thinks of Demi, she would know more than us.
You made a beeline for Demi's thread after making your account so I look forward to you sharing ☺

Reactions: 3
Oh am genuinely intrigued as to what Ashleigh thinks of Demi, she would know more than us.
You made a beeline for Demi's thread after making your account so I look forward to you sharing ☺
I saw the comments about here and just wanted to state that demi posting those videos wasn't nice but nothing ashleigh wouldn't have done to her if you get me. Let's just say Demi's friends rip the piss out of her behind her back and her YouTube is one big joke.

I saw the comments about here and just wanted to state that demi posting those videos wasn't nice but nothing ashleigh wouldn't have done to her if you get me. Let's just say Demi's friends rip the piss out of her behind her back and her YouTube is one big joke.
Ooh juicy. Yeah fair enough, Youtube IS a big joke when you compare it to a career in the NHS as a nurse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
One of Ashleighs ‘friends’ has magically popped up to say she’s just as bad as Demi. How on earth would this persons friend think to be scrolling through Tattle for info on her ‘mate’. I call bullshit Demi! Stop making weird fake accounts and personas, and get a grip.

One of Ashleighs ‘friends’ has magically popped up to say she’s just as bad as Demi. How on earth would this persons friend think to be scrolling through Tattle for info on her ‘mate’. I call bullshit Demi! Stop making weird fake accounts and personas, and get a grip.
I'm not friends with her, I just know her and know what she has said about Demi. I read the demi thread anyways as I don't like her but discovered her through knowing ashleigh. It's really not that hard to understand. You're completely wrong, I'm not an overweight bulldog thank you😊

Reactions: 2
The real make up artist in the new video is it her mate Amy? Zzzzz bore the duck off

So just put it on I was right, she’s had her make up done by her before! Wow

Reactions: 7
Who’s foundation she got on because that’s 8 shades too dark for her. It honestly looks like it’s verging on blackface.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thought the makeup looked absolutely awful?! Fair enough the eyes were nice but that base?! Bloody nora she looked a fright (more than usual)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
apparently it’s cause she was gonna fake tan after so she asked for darker.. but she looks stupid 🤣

I don't fake tan, so I might be talking crap here, but doesn't it make more sense to do that before doing your make up? Won't it possibly get messed up during the process?

Reactions: 7
Anyone else noticed she’s been filming both at home and at Sean’s on her social media? Clearly thinks the rules don’t apply.

• Angry
  • Wow
I don't fake tan, so I might be talking crap here, but doesn't it make more sense to do that before doing your make up? Won't it possibly get messed up during the process?
I don’t either but it would probably make sense to tan first ? 🤣

Anyone else noticed she’s been filming both at home and at Sean’s on her social media? Clearly thinks the rules don’t apply.
Yep!
Rules for couples that didn’t live together were to move in together or stay apart, right?
but yet of course the rules don’t apply to her 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.