Demi Donnelly #29 all ayes on me in the centre of the rug just like a circus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww, I'm praying you and your partner get better soon. That's an awful situation to be in. Take care of yourself as much as you can. ❤
Thank you so much!! ❤ We come out of isolation next wed. The one thing that got me down the most was not being able to have our 20 week scan last week but we have it next week. We are feeling a lot better than we did. Just so scary when that test came up positive and not knowing how we would be.

Hope you get well fast. I am ill myself at the moment and my partner is away in London for his job so i am looking after two kids by myself and both of them have health issues and one of them has learning needs. She just needs to get off her arse and get moving. No doubt she has been able to motivate herself to eat a million takeaways. I just think its sheer laziness and the fact she hasn't got an editor anymore. Demi believes she is Royalty and some sort of celebrity because she has made money but i can guarantee that money is now long gone and she won't earn it back because her videos are tit.
Awww I hope you feel better soon, thinking of you ❤ I've never known someone so lazy!! She knows how to edit (well claims to) but too lazy to do it. Shes not so lazy when it comes to going out for meals and buying crap though. She needs to start living in the real world then she would realise how lucky she is!! Obviously her family look on her as being so amazing for being on youtube etc, but really shes an embarrassment!!

Again I hope you feel better soon ❤ xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I remember tiny bits that we have mentioned on here and laugh…myself and my boyfriend have spent 30 quid on spices and I just remembered demis wall cup hanger thing with the salt, pepper and one spice looking lonely hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dont know how she would cope if she had children. What would she do if she was ill then? Especially If it was half term etc!! Or if she had a proper job!!

I'm 5 months pregnant with a little one of 4 and me and my partner have covid but we can't just stop looking after our little one to look after ourselves. I know its it's not the same cause she doesnt have kids but my point is surely she can edit a few videos and work when shes had pain relief etc. Shes lucky she can work from home. Plus going around the shops not wearing a mask touching everything in the last vlog then ill now.

I know it's not law now to wear a mask and I know not everyone agrees with vaccinations but shes making it worse for herself. Shes bound to get unwell whether it's a sinus infection, cold or covid by not taking precautions let alone spreading her germs to others.

She seems like someone who doesn't agree with vaccinations but then if something happened through not being vaccinated would make a go fund me or something wanting help. Then making a video or campaign on how important it is to be vaccinated.

I'm on day 6 now of covid and am fed up and a good old rant has made me feel better 🤣🤣

Oh and the way she made that tiktok about that man. What a bleeping nasty witch!! Anyone comments on her looks gets a snidey reply or their comment deleted. How dare she take the piss out of someone when she looks like she does!!! The state of it!!
She’s also got her hands near her mouth constantly,
If she’s not washing her hands and she’s wiping the dogs bums then touching her face she’s bound to get sick! Xx

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If she’s not washing her hands and she’s wiping the dogs bums then touching her face she’s bound to get sick! Xx
Let’s not forget she’s always picking her arse and scratching her mott 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yea I forgot about her wiping her dogs bums!! I really dont know why she does that. Maybe we see dogs when really they are babies dressed up as dogs 🤣🤣

God knows what's lurking underneath those nails 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you so much!! ❤ We come out of isolation next wed. The one thing that got me down the most was not being able to have our 20 week scan last week but we have it next week. We are feeling a lot better than we did. Just so scary when that test came up positive and not knowing how we would be.

Awww I hope you feel better soon, thinking of you ❤ I've never known someone so lazy!! She knows how to edit (well claims to) but too lazy to do it. Shes not so lazy when it comes to going out for meals and buying crap though. She needs to start living in the real world then she would realise how lucky she is!! Obviously her family look on her as being so amazing for being on youtube etc, but really shes an embarrassment!!

Again I hope you feel better soon ❤ xx
Hope you both get better soon. I couldn't imagine getting covid and being pregnant. X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.