Demi Donnelly #29 all ayes on me in the centre of the rug just like a circus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOOOOME!

it’s that time again! I think I did it right, I’m technically at work (a proper job, Demz) but I needed to give the people what they wanted so work can do one

Well done @anything at all

the last thread was a RIOT as tattlers took over the Jodel app, pissing off genuine users (aka fun sponges) but providing hours of laughs for the rest of us.

the last thread took a dark turn at the end, rumours of Demi and Aye finally breaking up were rife, but if she reads tattle as much as we think she does she’s basically writing her own thread again giving us content #AmberWright

THE Jade @jadex made an appearance, a real life example of a hunnybun turned tattler.

also THE @ShrekStunnin popped in from YouTube

welcoooome guys

anything to add hunnybuns? X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Can someone please explain the title? I saw everyone joking about it in the last thread but I'm still confused what the reference is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit gutted to see my thread title suggestion didn’t make it to the title but then realised my rug comment did 😭😭😭😭 thank you thank you I’m here all week!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bit gutted to see my thread title suggestion didn’t make it to the title but then realised my rug comment did 😭😭😭😭 thank you thank you I’m here all week!
Ohh I’m sorry hunnybun, that’s my fault 😭 I was doing it on my phone super quick x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why the duck would there be a world with no bleeping hogs?? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I absolutely love that we’re still just quietly working our magic on #YodelUK. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Confirmed, she has unfollowed Harry hahahaha.

Possibly Demi’s only remaining friend has now been kicked out the door 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hahah god I'd love to know what happened on that night out to make them fall out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahah god I'd love to know what happened on that night out to make them fall out 😂😂😂
I can imagine him, as a friend, giving her some constructive criticism and her getting all pissy about it. Absolutely no-one is allowed to criticise our Big D 😤

Reactions: 27
Maybe Shrek’s comment about Harry’s editing caused a disagreement between them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.