Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sh12345

Chatty Member
You’re all heavily aboard the “it’s scruffy to not shower on a morning” wagon so I’m just gonna stay quiet lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 64

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Not starting a debate, but there’s nothing wrong with not having friends. I don’t have any (sad I know, people just don’t seem to care about me or ever want to make an effort. Everything is always one sided on my half - me trying and them not) and while it’s lonely at times there are much more pressing issues in life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

BigMavis

VIP Member
I suppose a realistic breakdown of her day wouldn't be quite so aspirational and would perhaps lead people to feel quite sorry for her.
Wakes up after a restless night about 9.30am.
Sean left for work at 7, they hadn't spoken much the night before and he slept in guest room.
Reaches into bedside drawer for snacks.
Has some red bull.
Lies in bed until 10, scrolling insta and youtube being outraged and deleting anything she missed at 3am.
coca cola.
Finally rolls out of her pit, stumbles downstairs in her pink t-shirt and stands in a puddle of dog pish.
Eats.
Shifts the dogs outside.
Sits. Scrolls some more. Eats crisps, vegan chocolate and has 4 coffees.
Humps herself upstairs, pulls on wide leg trousers, fastens them under her chin with fake gucci belt, sprays herself generously with some fabulousa.
finishes can of red bull.
Slumps downstairs, puts dogs into their room.
Starts up Daphne and heads to Greg's/McDonald's/Pret for her first bite because the choccies and crisps don't count.
Pulls up outside B&M and films a story.
Eats.
Trundles around various pound shops picking up useless items but if they're a penny more than £2.99 puts them back. Too expensive 😪
Manages to spend £300 anyway.
Eats.
Goes home and stores the cleaning products in the hoarders paradise.
Eats.
Waits for Sean, he wanted her to do several household chores, procrastinating..... fires off a few passive aggressive responses to subs.
Eats.
Jeepers look at the time, Sean's home, let's dogs into living room, looks exhausted, moans about her busy busy day and her 3 businesses.
starving. Contemplates Takeaways.
Argues.
Rinse and Repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

BigMavis

VIP Member
What I eat in a day for a start.
I'm happy with my body but I hate my breasts and want a breast reduction.
I have binge eating disorder but here's my cupboards filled with literal boxes of snacks.
Muscle food plan ------------ Takeaways galore.
I need to get my weight in check because I know I run into problems with my health.
I'm happy with my weight. What health problems.
I'm starting the gym because its good for my mental health.
I'm quitting the gym because its bad for my mental health.
I have standards when it comes to decor, no thankyou Grandma that vase isn't to my taste.
Buys the most hideous vases from charity shops.
My dogs don't have litter mate syndrome because its not a thing.
My dogs are fighting and tearing lumps out of one another.
My dogs don't chew things.
Here's my remote control which they've chewed up.
Heres my skirting boards.... chewed.
I don't edit my pictures.
Erm heres me edited to the nth degree.
I lie about everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Lorny

VIP Member
Aww jeez this thread ❤🥺I absolutely love talking with you guys, totally see it as a wee friendship group on here. I don’t have loads of friends and my relationship is struggling at the moment so I’m back with the parents. Coming on here cheers me up and I always head for the Demi thread first. Big love to you all, no one is truly alone when Demi and nana Aye exist ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 51

I am undercover

Chatty Member
FR if any of you want a friend, inbox me. I love meeting new people and we're all human beings ffs we should all be treating eachother equally and kindly. I'm abit WILD but you'll probably like me and I'm also very nice and have lots of interesting stories we can share and laugh about. Even if you like to be lonely, there's no reason we can't have a laugh every now and again at our mutual disgust for Big D! I AM HERE GUYS ANYTIME 4 ANY1 (EVEN U DEMI IF YOU WANNA COME CLEAN AND ADMIT YOUR WRONGS GIRL X)

• Heart
Reactions: 51

wait_what

If she videos herself out again in 74 shops not wearing a mask I’ll have no sympathy

#30 No friends, no Benz, no editor for our Demz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

TheBurnBook

I never liked Demi anyways, but finding out she’s an anti vaxxer is the cherry on top of the cake. The fact she actively forces her opinions on others by scaremongering on Facebook is vile. It’s a personal choice of whether you want to be vaccinated or not but sharing shit on Facebook, ew.
Especially when she does nothing but fill her body with pure crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49