Demi Donnelly #30 No friends, no Benz, no editor for our Demz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time!

well done to @wait_what

anyone want to recap?

the end of the last thread saw Big D with yet another sinus infection, and it’s affected her ability to film content (if you can call it that). Tattlers suspect it’s more that she’s fallen out with Harry, who was editing her vids 🤔 safe to say she won’t be earning her £6k this month

oh and for someone with the worlds weirdest mouth she had the audacity, nerve,gall and the gumption to make a Tik tok mocking someone with a facial disfigurement, now deleted. Personally I suspect that has more to do with her radio silence than the sInUs InFeCtIoN

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Genuinely asking. Does anyone else think Demi may have Aspergers. I work with many and she shows signs of being on the spectrum. I'm not insulting anybody with it. Not my intention. I've just seen signs of it in her for a while

The jumping, ticks, the social awkwardness and lack of social skills, the fear of mixing with others, the quirks, the anxiety, the habits, etc. A lot of of other things she does gives me vibes of her being on the spectrum

Just curious if others who work professionally in that area would agree

Reactions: 12
Genuinely asking. Does anyone else think Demi may have Aspergers. I work with many and she shows signs of being on the spectrum. I'm not insulting anybody with it. Not my intention. I've just seen signs of it in her for a while

The jumping, ticks, the social awkwardness and lack of social skills, the fear of mixing with others, the quirks, the anxiety, the habits, etc. A lot of of other things she does gives me vibes of her being on the spectrum

I honestly don’t think she does - I’ve worked with adults with learning disabilities for years and I really don’t think she has Aspergers. I think it’s just down to her attitude towards people and only wanting the best out of them. She’s quick to make judgements on people which always backfires on her, leaving her with no friends. I thinks she’s spent so much time with only Sean and her mum that she’s just forgotten how to be a normal person

• Heart
Reactions: 22

My partner has Aspergers (and ADHD) and while it’s unique to every individual, I feel quite confident in saying she doesn’t. Just everything @TheUnknownLaura has said, basically.

She’s grown up in a bubble and chooses to live in a bubble. She only had one job at the local council before her YouTube kicked off. She never really grew up or matured. She doesn’t gravitate towards diverse people/culture/opinions and is only comfortable around like-minded people or people she can exert some kind of authority over.

She’s a two-braincelled moron, basically, with narcissistic traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My partner has Aspergers (and ADHD) and while it’s unique to every individual, I feel quite confident in saying she doesn’t. Just everything @TheUnknownLaura has said, basically.

She’s grown up in a bubble and chooses to live in a bubble. She only had one job at the local council before her YouTube kicked off. She never really grew up or matured. She doesn’t gravitate towards diverse people/culture/opinions and is only comfortable around like-minded people or people she can exert some kind of authority over.

Perfectly said.

Reactions: 4

As per the last thread, no she’s just a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

no she’s just a c**t

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can i ask are some of you professional or just assuming. Genuine question guys. As I can see a lot of spectrum behaviour in her. Just curious to see the opinions of trained people

Reactions: 2
M

My son also has Aspergers and adhd. I don’t think she has either but she will say she has after reading this ! Just like the other day when someone said she looked ill … bam, she’s ill again. She self diagnoses a lot so watch this space

Reactions: 18

I'm not sure about this condition but have your seen her mom. She's got a really bad twitch/tick.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.