Demi Donnelly #29 all ayes on me in the centre of the rug just like a circus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it took her a whole week before she mentioned she was ill!! clearly another lie!

Reactions: 14
I’ve had sinus pain before and yes it’s painful but really not enough to take a week off work! Just pop a warm flannel on your face Demi to ease the pain then shift just fat arse and do your job

Reactions: 17
Thank you! It’s just so hard at the moment because I don’t know what is happening to me and it’s scary and confusing. I’m away from my little boy and if anyone is to play the mental health card because there acting a twit it makes me angry because mental health isn’t to be joked about! It’s just raw for me as I haven’t seen outside these walls in over a month now
I work in a secure mental health hospital so can appreciate how tough things have been for you. Although I've experienced poor mental health myself before, my job has given me a lot of insight into just how bad things can get, just how much people can suffer, and some of the things I've seen are just devastating. So seeing ignorant dicks like Demi claiming to have X/Y/Z without ever having being diagnosed just to excuse their poor behaviour or attitude is enraging. If only she knew what it was really like. I really do hope things get better for you and that you get to see your little boy soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Me too, I work really hard in the gym for my figure!! unlike Demi, who clearly works her mouth for her's lol
Yeah ... I dont work out in the gym for my figure but I would still look better than Demz

Reactions: 10
Okay, here’s my take (as someone who also grew up in a broken home with parents who wouldn’t communicate after divorce, it should be okay for me to say this).

Big D is obviously really close to her mam, weirdly close. Brad is 7 years younger than Demi so Demi definitely had the only-child situ for a while with her parents. I wonder if she took advantage of this, particularly as she’s said they wouldn’t communicate. Basically, it’s a perfect situation for her compulsive lying/manipulative traits to develop. Maybe she was shown a lot of love through material things as well, which would explain her not-so-minimalistic obsession with just buying huge amounts of tat.

Then you have the fact that she never really properly grew up. Her mam cooked and cleaned/did her laundry for her, etc while she was living at home as an adult. It seems like Sean was also pampered so no wonder they gravitated to one another.

Another sign that Demi was spoilt and treated like a princess is her now moaning again about not being able to work because of a sinus infection. I get why people wouldn’t go into a workplace if they have a bad cold, because they’re considerate and don’t want to spread the virus. But Demi works from home, and like others have said, she can just dose up on pain, and get the vaporub out. I’ve had a sinus infection a few times in my life and while you do feel rough, it’s not incapacitating. It’s not exactly the flu, is it?

But I can imagine Demi being so self-absorbed and so wrapped up in her own world - something like this happens and she just automatically becomes a big baby again and repeats childhood patterns of having her mam mollycoddling her. And I can see that Andrea didn’t do much to teach her to be a responsible adult.

Basically, it’s like Big D is stuck in a weird situation between acting like a self-entitled teenager (can’t take criticism, is a bully, doesn’t have the interpersonal skills to get on with people who aren’t kissing her arse) and now acting out a life with Sean as though she’s living a comfortable life of early retirement.

Maybe where Demi would “thrive” best is in a care home.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Okay, here’s my take (as someone who also grew up in a broken home with parents who wouldn’t communicate after divorce, it should be okay for me to say this).

Big D is obviously really close to her mam, weirdly close. Brad is 7 years younger than Demi so Demi definitely had the only-child situ for a while with her parents.
Ooh I didn’t realise there was a 7 year gap between them. Have they both got the same dad?

Reactions: 1
But Harry has a youtube channel. Strange thst he doesn't want to be on camera or record their visit for his own channel. And hes all over insta so its not like he's camera shy.

Found it strange when they were "best friends" that found each other online and hadn't met before.

I find it so strange they had a falling out. They don't live anywhere near each other so can't be getting under each others skin. And usually when a friend visits everyone is in a good mood, happy & catching up so theres no room for arguments

Maybe she paid Harry to edit but doesn't want to give him money for it anymore as she wants Sean to do it. And Possibly Harry got mad.

Maybe Harry didn't like the smell of her house with the dogs and didn't want to stay

Maybe she had tantrums and strops and didnt treat him well said something nasty

Or maybe Harry was acting like a diva and Demi couldn't handle not being centre of attention

Or maybe nana Aye and Big D wanted Harry to do retirement activities with them instead of a night out.

I guess we"ll never know

I'd say shes having a strop, feels like a fat pig, realises her views are tit, her channel is failing, she has no content, she's trying to be a trendy aesthetic influencer but she can't donit, shes too lazy to film, her editor is gone, she's bored, has no friends, people are sick of her dogs & have no interest, daily dose is doing better than her main channel, people are calling her out, she cant keep up the veganism bull, her & Sean dont want to be together, Harry isn't speaking to her, she cant keep on top of the housework, she's resprting to wiping her dogs scuttery arse with a babywipe on camera for views, her& sean have run out of retirement activities to do. She said her cameras are broken. No wonder she hasn't bothered posting anything
What can't this useless bleep learn how to edit her videos? This is her full time job wake up D

I've never missed a day of work from a sinus infection, take an antihistamine and get on with it.

Big D is obviously really close to her mam, weirdly close. Brad is 7 years younger than Demi so Demi definitely had the only-child situ for a while with her parents. I wonder if she took advantage of this, particularly as she’s said they wouldn’t communicate. Basically, it’s a perfect situation for her compulsive lying/manipulative traits to develop. Maybe she was shown a lot of love through material things as well, which would explain her not-so-minimalistic obsession with just buying huge amounts of tat.

Then you have the fact that she never really properly grew up. Her mam cooked and cleaned/did her laundry for her, etc while she was living at home as an adult. It seems like Sean was also pampered so no wonder they gravitated to one another.

Another sign that Demi was spoilt and treated like a princess is her now moaning again about not being able to work because of a sinus infection. I get why people wouldn’t go into a workplace if they have a bad cold, because they’re considerate and don’t want to spread the virus. But Demi works from home, and like others have said, she can just dose up on pain, and get the vaporub out. I’ve had a sinus infection a few times in my life and while you do feel rough, it’s not incapacitating. It’s not exactly the flu, is it?

But I can imagine Demi being so self-absorbed and so wrapped up in her own world - something like this happens and she just automatically becomes a big baby again and repeats childhood patterns of having her mam mollycoddling her. And I can see that Andrea didn’t do much to teach her to be a responsible adult.

Basically, it’s like Big D is stuck in a weird situation between acting like a self-entitled teenager (can’t take criticism, is a bully, doesn’t have the interpersonal skills to get on with people who aren’t kissing her arse) and now acting out a life with Sean as though she’s living a comfortable life of early retirement.

Maybe where Demi would “thrive” best is in a care home.
I would tend to disagree, Demi doesn't seem like she was spoiled at all. If anything she is crying out for attention off her parents who both seem quite dismissive of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's lost Harry as an "editor" but let's face it, the editing was shocking anyway so even when nana does pull his finger out, there's gonna be no difference to the quality.

Eta. Hold on, I'm just thinking here, so does this mean Harry left footage of her raking her arse out on and guffing in vidyos on purpose 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's lost Harry as an "editor" but let's face it, the editing was shocking anyway so even when nana does pull his finger out, there's gonna be no difference to the quality.

Eta. Hold on, I'm just thinking here, so does this mean Harry left footage of her raking her arse out on and guffing in vidyos on purpose 🤯
can you imagine editing her videos though!? we all saw the advert she did for pouch. i imagine all her footage is like that. he cannot unsee all the tit that shes put his eyes through. poor boy is going to need some sort of therapy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
can you imagine editing her videos though!? we all saw the advert she did for pouch. i imagine all her footage is like that. he cannot unsee all the tit that shes put his eyes through. poor boy is going to need some sort of therapy
I'm literally now sat lost in my own thoughts about this and the deeper I go, the more "what the duck" moments happen.

I can barely get through an edited vidyo so snaps for Harry for making it through raw footage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had on the last video, she pushes herself to stick to filming/work routines and schedules and that shes self employed so doesn't need to stick to regular filming. Now shes saying its because shes sick with sinus but she said that the last couple of weeks and it didnt stop her filming then. Anyway if the Daily dise channel belongs to both her & sean, surely he could film something. Not thst he should have to because he works etc.... but... most youtubers film multiple videos as backup for sick weeks etc

Reactions: 9
Anyone else seen that insta story? Hun you’ve got a cold
And I think it’s funny how she is so grateful for her health but she clearly doesn’t give a duck about her health, clogging her arteries and terrified of eating a pea.
She makes it so easy to dislike her…. Actually, change that to ‘so easy to absolutely bleeping despise the greedy, lazy fucker’

Oi Demi, blow ya bleeping nose and do your tit job. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Just a lil EFF YYY EYE here” Demi
You are constantly sick atm because you are filling your body with tit
I’m bleeping howling at this hahahhahaha. “(Hopefully)” like having a cold and sinus infection is a terminal disease 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Just a lil EFF YYY EYE here” Demi
You are constantly sick atm because you are filling your body with tit
All she needs is pain relief, decongestants and to get off her arse and get loads of outside time. She is probably lay in bed stuffing herself stupid binge watching sex education! I think she is faking illnesses because shes lazy and has no editer

I’m bleeping howling at this hahahhahaha. “(Hopefully)” like having a cold and sinus infection is a terminal disease 😭😭😭😭
Shes such a loser! I bet shes polished off a few McDonald's and pizzas this week

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe her story is saying she’s thankful for her health but yesterday’s story was saying she didn’t expect to be this ill again so soon. If she’s getting ill more often than expected then surely that’s not a health to be thankful about 🤦‍♀️
Given the size of her and how breathless she gets over the slightest of movements I can only assume she gets floored with a cold that most normal people can shrug off and still carry on doing what they can. God help her if she gets COVID it will probably finish her off 🙊

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.