Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm vegan but would I duck eat that. I didn't even like fish as a meat eater but I wouldn't even serve my dog that. But once a beluga always a beluga
Hahahaha I'm vegan too but that looks foul! It doesn't even look realistic at all so the joke is just a massive fail!

Reactions: 3
Been spendin most their lives living in a whippets paradise.

👆who is responsible for this genius? You're absolute loons I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s disgusting. Like vile. Not because she’s a bigger woman, but because she is getting bigger by the literal second without any worry about her health. Because she doesn’t clean her face or her hair (and guessing the rest of her body too). She dresses like she’s just rolled into primark with some pva glue on her body and anything that stuck is her outfit. And the way she speaks to people is disgusting too. Anyway that’s my input over🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whyyyy has she gotta make vegan food look so rank 😂😩 encourages people to take the piss out of us all hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was watching old vidyos earlier asking aye and her mam questions (two different ones) and honestly a were cracking up at them talking about a BODY COUNT OF 10 being too much. Jesus id have been a wee where at 18 in this case 😅 felt like a right little trollop sitting on my 70+ body count hahahhaa
Tbh I loved the vidyo with her mam asking embarrassing questions her mam is a rest rum one !

Wee bleep thanks autocorrect

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was watching old vidyos earlier asking aye and her mam questions (two different ones) and honestly a were cracking up at them talking about a BODY COUNT OF 10 being too much. Jesus id have been a wee where at 18 in this case 😅 felt like a right little trollop sitting on my 70+ body count hahahhaa
Tbh I loved the vidyo with her mam asking embarrassing questions her mam is a rest rum one !

Wee bleep thanks autocorrect
Will b 72 soon 😏🤪✨🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Like wtf is wrong with her. I think her videos are now for shock tactics more than anything else. I think she thinks it will gain her more attention and views. Its coming up to Christmas so shes wanting to make money. My partner said that if she made 6k a month she would be getting taxed alot on that, and really she should be registered with the HMRC as a business because shes classed as self employed so would need to pay tax. But he definitely said she won't be making 6k after tax. She would also be needing to file tax returns and alot of what they buy can be claimed as business expenses etc. You'd think though that considering shes been doing this a while that she would have grown up by now, but no its the same crappy half arsed poor quality edited videos.
If she claimed her hauls as business expenses what would then happen if she returned the items or sold them on

Reactions: 5
Guys I can't take anymore of her being referred to as beluga

Belugas are absolutely lush little things and are so clever 😭 clever to the point where Russia even trained one to be a spy for them (not even joking lol)

She's just a wrong'un. Specimen of her own upside-down-mouth kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gosh she really did make that vegan salmon fillet look vile 🤢

topped with a bit of garlic Mayo??? Like wtf?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's definitely not going to work in a charity shop off her own back. She's been given that idea.
She'd scare the customers away.
If she does and you live in Newcastle then I want photos. I also want you to go in and ask her for AMBER clothes, AMBER Brick a Brack, AMBER accidentally vegan sheets. Promise me!
It won't last long. She will end up giving that up before Christmas because she will be "too busy" its just because she wants content

Someone needs to contact them and explain she is you tuber its for her purposes of making content and when shes got what she wants she won't see them again. Bring up the amber situation & her behaviour about the guys number she leaked & the pregnant woman

If she claimed her hauls as business expenses what would then happen if she returned the items or sold them on
She has to provide receipts for everything to the tax man. So if she sells stuff and makes money, if she sells merch or is part of a merch collaboration, regardless of what she does the tax man needs to be able to see everything to correctly tax her. Tax scamming is serious

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m late to the Halloween disaster video.
I honestly thought her Nan had fallen asleep then realised big D told her to keep her eyes shut…. Also where have her knees disappeared to?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Autumn fashion is my favourite but I do love winter fashion that’s my absolute ultimate favourite but I have to say summer is my favourite cos I can get my chebs, gut and legs out and that is my all time favourite. What’s your favourite season to dress for?
them belts went out of fashion like 4 years ago she looks like she's going to an office/rave.. her fashion sense is so bleeping out of date

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re-tax, I personally wouldn't take the risk of lying on my tax return just in case but they only ask you to produce evidence (receipts etc) if they investigate you. And considering she "only" makes 6k a month, I doubt HMRC will take an interest in her tbh. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she didn't include what she makes on Depop on her return but claimed every Primark haul as "business expenses" because she is a CoNtEnT cReAtOR

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.