Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else would parade around in their unmentionables in front of their dear old granny?
Definitely something off with that carry-on, its not just me right? Furthermore somebody younger!? Shes only 25 Graundmah! :ROFLMAO:
Likes someone said before she meant someone less fat, not younger!

I LOOKED AT HER VERSION OF HER NAN LOOKING AT HER SEXY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES AND I AM SCREAMING WHAT IS THIS FAMILY DYNAMIC

not to mention that this was only a year ago, and you can seriously see the difference between this year and last year, just from how she looks in the costumes
Some of these pictures make me think it would be fully if she showed her nan her arse and some balls fell out or something LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well which one is it then you absolute idiot 🙄🥴
Obviously doesnt need to get off her arse and get to work or she wud HATE the snow like the majority of us that have to battle in it to get to work in the mornings grrr.....brilliant sitting around in yer pjs all day makin VIDYOS

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't study the devil Demi! Has me kilt!
The video is gold though, you have to admit it. Just admit it Tattlers, set the trauma aside for a second and ADMIT IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has she got a coffee cup as an accessory? This isn’t the first time we’ve seen this. She is just an absolute idiot and the poses look like she’s stopping herself from falling over why not look and smile at the camera like a normal person. Oh no wait…Demi smile? Never mind 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I keep replaying her nana saying, "Oh my word Demi. I wouldn't like to see you tricking or treating in that!"

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.