Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely can’t believe everything on her Depop has sold. I wouldn’t touch anything she owned even if you paid me. She’s bleeping filthy.

Reactions: 23
Guilty 🥺 my boredom has shown
Never stop being Weird Bored Blairr. I was suitably entertained 🤣
Been around the world and aye aye aye, Aye can't find my whippets.
aye don't know when and aye don't know why if aye ate them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I read that makes you look slimmer. Bet that is why!

She looks like a dog peeing up against a lamp post

As ever, I find myself mystified by Deluga: why does she pose with her hand not quite touching her head? And with one leg in the air? And with an empty coffee cup? And with an empty hand bag? I think it's because she's seen other influencers do it and she's copying. If she was denied access to any other social media tomorrow, she would have no content because there would be nothing to copy.

She doesnt know the first thing about fashion, she isnt interested in fashion, just interested in what's cheap and cheerful, so why do these try ons and fashion shots? We all know that she returns the clothes, we never see her wearing anything like these clothes in her real life.

What she needs is a USP, at the moment she's just a cheap copy of the people she follows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
When I was about 11 I was going out to the cinema with all my school friends and the popular guy in school that I really fancied and I was panicking over what to wear / what would impress said guy so my MUM dressed me. I took her advice cause I knew no better and left the house wearing rattan slipper sandals with a matching belt that was tied around my hips over a rancid cardigan. It was pretty much child abuse.

Anyway...Demis fashion sense always reminds me of THAT

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry to all the vegans out there but I just couldn’t 🤢 especially something that’s not fish that has a fishy tasting skin?? Vom 🤮

Reactions: 19
Vegans don't usually harp on about missing meat etc do they? Surely they'd be turned about eating skin? Disclaimer I don't know I'm not vegan.

Reactions: 13
They've only been in that house, what, a year? And look at the state of that baking tray! Clearly been scraped within an inch of its life with metal utensils. It's so bad for your health to have scratched non-stick coating like that Doodles. Although, I hear Teflon is accidentally vegan!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's clearly obsessed with meat and has to have replacements everyday, this isn't sustainable, I bet she'll go back to eating meat eventuallty hahah

I'd love to know what she really eats in a day, I bet she's sooooo greedy, I can just imagine her rumaging through the cupboards with a manic look on her face lol

Reactions: 9
Guys I can't take anymore of her being referred to as beluga

Belugas are absolutely lush little things and are so clever 😭 clever to the point where Russia even trained one to be a spy for them (not even joking lol)

She's just a wrong'un. Specimen of her own upside-down-mouth kind.
He plays rugby 😭😭😭😭 stop he is a million times smarter than our dems 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20211013-132852_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not me trying to not pish my knickazzzz in the hairdresser right now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.