Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m late to the Halloween disaster video.
I honestly thought her Nan had fallen asleep then realised big D told her to keep her eyes shut…. Also where have her knees disappeared to?
Siri Lanka.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shrek is a next-level troll tbh (or should I say ogre?!)

please enjoy some images of rancid trotters
Am I missing something? Grabbing feet is taboo and is empowering?

Maybe I grew up in a harsh straight talking household, but my grandmother would straight out tell me I'm too fat for all those outfits, she wouldn't use the excuse of age

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Maybe I grew up in a harsh straight talking household, but my grandmother would straight out tell me I'm too fat for all those outfits, she wouldn't use the excuse of age
Same! Is it even your nan if they don't say you've gained weight every time they see you

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Same! Is it even your nan if they don't say you've gained weight every time they see you
lol exactly, and it's definitely not said in a polite way 🤣
People are quick to say it's body shaming, but D is heading into a danger zone with her weight (of her own admission she needs to be careful over a certain weight - whatever she meant be that)

Reactions: 9
She's huggggge compared to what she used to be, very worrying!! Moving out has clearly proved she's a lazy biatch who eats shite and can't cook basic meals like her mum probably used to cook for her

Reactions: 11
I'm vegan but would I duck eat that. I didn't even like fish as a meat eater but I wouldn't even serve my dog that. But once a beluga always a beluga
I am guessing it is vegan salmon? I never heard of it

Earns 6k but can’t buy new oven trays for a couple quid x
Does she eek earn that?! She will earn more than she should as she does sod all and doesn't deserve it, but I bet not even half. She is so tight as well.

Same ha ha

Reactions: 4
Just caught up with last 37 pages. You lot have had me pissing myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so. Forget her physical looks, weight, grease, dandruf etc for a minute...

What is her talent, niche, personality. What are we supposed to be actually viewing? Like what is the base of her channel? With mostbyoutubers they have a "thing" that they started out doing or else worked their way up to doing

If that even makes an ounce of sense what I'm saying 😂😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The food she prepares compared to my sisters vegan food is mind blowing. Demi’s food looks like a monkey has just slapped some tit onto a plate!

this is my sisters vegan food…
Making me hungry

Ok so. Forget her physical looks, weight, grease, dandruf etc for a minute...

What is her talent, niche, personality. What are we supposed to be actually viewing? Like what is the base of her channel? With mostbyoutubers they have a "thing" that they started out doing or else worked their way up to doing

If that even makes an ounce of sense what I'm saying 😂😂🤣😂🤣
Guess Poundland and Primark hauls?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why try on outfits from films you’ve never watched then just go on about how you don’t know who it is or who the duck you are (who even swears like that in front of their grandma) literally all of those outfits didn’t fit. Her nan didn’t look like she knew what day it was let alone anything about the outfits. I certainly wouldn’t be half naked with it all hanging out in front of grandma.
Why do all the dressing up for a video anyway if you don’t do Halloween? Just another reason to do a video I suppose.

Reactions: 16
I thought she was vegan? She has an insta story saying shes had salmon for the first time in 2 years. But shes said recently shes vegan the last 2 years so she obviously means real salmon not vegan salmon. She gets more confusing by the day

Reactions: 2
I thought she was vegan? She has an insta story saying shes had salmon for the first time in 2 years. But shes said recently shes vegan the last 2 years so she obviously means real salmon not vegan salmon. She gets more confusing by the day
I think it did say in the text it was vegan salmon. Still weird. My cats would refuse it

Why try on outfits from films you’ve never watched then just go on about how you don’t know who it is or who the duck you are (who even swears like that in front of their grandma) literally all of those outfits didn’t fit. Her nan didn’t look like she knew what day it was let alone anything about the outfits. I certainly wouldn’t be half naked with it all hanging out in front of grandma.
Why do all the dressing up for a video anyway if you don’t do Halloween? Just another reason to do a video I suppose.
Yeah her Nan looked like she wasn't at all with it..possibly early dementia ?

Reactions: 5
She’s now gone way past the stage of being body positive and does those videos/reels in a sexual manner. She’s sexualising her weight, and it’s bleeping disgusting. I’m not the smallest girl ever, but there’s a line between being overweight and being happy with your body, and being in a position where your weight is seriously impacting your health. Demi is the latter, and she seems to be getting bigger and it’s all to play into the hands of appearing not to care about her size and what she looks like. But deep down we all know she is bothered by how she looks. And it’s like she’s obliged to continue playing the part of being the plus-sized influencer that shakes her tits. It’s like shes stuck in a circle, and she knows that’s what her Instagram audience follow her for. It’s sad really.

Reactions: 8
She has no respect for Grandma, she talks to her like tit, swears Infront of her, talks down to her.
She ain't ya mate fatty, she's your Grandma, have some respect‼

She ain't got no mates either, when does she ever have her mates over, nights out with her mates (I'm not talking fake YouTube mates I'm talking genuine mates)

6k is great - but it's absolutely nothing if you don't have any fun with it or anyone to share it with, at this point it's obvious that Sean is tolerating her! She USED to come across as a funny relatable lass, now she looks and smells like ass with an overly high opinion of herself! Keep your 6k love I'd NEVER choose your life over mine!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

#justShrekthings

And same, I would be very promptly told that I was too fat, everything’s falling out that shouldn’t be falling out and frankly that I looked like I had no self-respect whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
She has no respect for Grandma, she talks to her like tit, swears Infront of her, talks down to her.
She ain't ya mate fatty, she's your Grandma, have some respect‼

She ain't got no mates either, when does she ever have her mates over, nights out with her mates (I'm not talking fake YouTube mates I'm talking genuine mates)

6k is great - but it's absolutely nothing if you don't have any fun with it or anyone to share it with, at this point it's obvious that Sean is tolerating her! She USED to come across as a funny relatable lass, now she looks and smells like ass with an overly high opinion of herself! Keep your 6k love I'd NEVER choose your life over mine!
Love you Barry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Rumour has it if our rich kweeeeeeen goes more than a week without bragging about how much MONEY she makes she’ll burst into flames. Plus the cringey dancing at the end gave me the ick. My favourite Demi brag was when she wrote “pay for friends house deposit” on her to do list 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Rumour has it if our rich kweeeeeeen goes more than a week without bragging about how much MONEY she makes she’ll burst into flames. Plus the cringey dancing at the end gave me the ick. My favourite Demi brag was when she wrote “pay for friends house deposit” on her to do list 😂
Lol now has 102 “businesses”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.