Demi Donnelly #27 Big D and Nana don't see aye to aye, hop in the van and wave her career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new thread! Thanks to @Greenlentils

Wow the last one went faster than Demi down to an accidentally vegan fast food place.

Anyone want to recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really is so defensive! She’s had so many comments on her latest Asda underwear post, complimenting her for finally getting the right fit and yet seems to kind of argue back stating it’s the same size she always gets and it because it’s a different style, even saying it to a professional bra fitter! We all know it’s not about the style, different places fit differently! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Imagine being so elated that your significant other isn't there at night because you like to have your "own" nighttime routine lmao. Tell me you hate living with your fiance without telling me you hate living with your fiance.

• Haha
Reactions: 93
She would struggle if Sean had a 9-5 job???

I don’t get it. She has plenty of alone time in the day - sat on her arse doing nothing or making tit content ??
I was just about to screenshot this!

Honestly just say you hate spending time together and just go lmaoo

Reactions: 23
Ahh was the thread title too long? Maybe it could be:

BigD and Nana don't see aye to aye, van trip to wave her career bye bye ?

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen here tiktok making the bed. Whys she spraying antibac on the top of the bed? Is this a thing? Wtf are u doing to your head board?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I don’t get it. She has plenty of alone time in the day - sat on her arse doing nothing or making tit content ??
I think she probably feels this way because she went from living apart at their own parents, so had a few nights a week apart, to living together so the routine has stayed almost the same. If they’d moved in, he’d done 9-5 for a while then gone onto nights, she’d probably feel different. Plus, from previous stories, it seems she probably does the work during the late nights/early mornings while he’s at work so she can the sit around all day while he’s sleeping

Reactions: 8
But Demi the video of you buying them said different they were 38D and then your sports bras you bought were 40G, why you lying????

*Edit** Actually looked back on the video they were 38G but still the 40G sports bra

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Exactly! I think it's a bit offensive what she said tbh yes I like my own time if my partner goes away etc but I much prefer his company becuase you know...I love him?? Does she know what love is?? True love it not being excited when your partners going to work.

Reactions: 19
Ffs she on crack the van was cramped n won'ts more space. It's bigger then a t5 and our van it's not your you hired it n van tour like 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 9
Exactly! I think it's a bit offensive what she said tbh yes I like my own time if my partner goes away etc but I much prefer his company becuase you know...I love him?? Does she know what love is?? True love it not being excited when your partners going to work.
Honestly I feel this. My partner is away from us during the week (and weekends sometimes). And honestly it’s to the point now where it kills me. Luckily we haven’t had any deployments recently to contend with, but that Sunday night feeling where I know he has to go back to work me feel sick and anxious all day.

Don’t get me wrong I love the time away from him sometimes when we’ve got on each other’s tit ends, but she seems to take time with Sean for granted. ☹ Maybe their relationship is just past it’s sell by date or I’m perhaps I’m a big baby 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m also in the away during the week club 🙋🏻‍♀️ The difference between us and Big D is we actually like our partners and want to spend time with them!! She has such a strange attitude…Demi…it’s okay to not always be independent/admit you struggle with something 😅 🙄

‘Was Sean your first love’ not one mention of actually loving him in her reply…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Didn't she recently say she hated being home alone when big arse aye works?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She been on one trip and callin it van life ffs and so much for packin up n going now she won'ts to go home 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I thought exactly the same! 🤣 She had a whole videyo going on about wanting van life and if her house is really what she wanted and now she’s saying she can’t wait to get home 🤦‍♀️
Can’t keep up with her lies! Also very convenient she mentioned van life and then goes on a van holiday which she never mentioned (or I never seen her mention anyway)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.