Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 759367
She has the worst fashion sense……….
https://giphy.com/F0A48Q2wFjE7S
Big Demz thanks for answering my Xmas dinner question on your video - we all know you'll be munching on a Turkey leg come Xmas night though. #Accidentallyveganturkeyleg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So our "little" beluga claims she was trying out the shorts feature, so why not use the one of the outfit transition she posted earlier? I know recycling is good for the planet but not that kind doodles.

Reactions: 9
How can she get away with selling things that aren't what they say they are in the description then say she won't accept returns? That's really bad!

Reactions: 23
How can she get away with selling things that aren't what they say they are in the description then say she won't accept returns? That's really bad!
I think they would have a good argument to do a claim if she refused!

Reactions: 11
I’m too lazy to catch up. Break up as in the guy she bought the house with?

Reactions: 3
I think they would have a good argument to do a claim if she refused!
Someone with vision problems could easily open a claim for this - not entirely sure how it works, but there’s people that use a screen reader that reads out the text, so someone would think they’re buying a size 18 because the screen reader thingy won’t pick up on her sneaky size 20 photo.

typical big Demi, thinking of no one but herself.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.