Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she did this is a previous video....forgot to eat her snacks so ate/binged them all at once (because she was allowed according to the plan). the thing is she didnt need to eat all the extra snacks. her greed got the better of her...once again!
even when she went out for dinner....why didnt she just have the main and leave it at that. it was a huge plate of food. but no she had to have a dessert and god knows how many drinks with it!

Reactions: 13
It's not even her belly that offends me. It's the high waisted trousers pulled up to her armspits and tiny little crop tops that do. If she wore a pair of pants or jeans in a normal way (under the belly button) and a top that came down to a normal lenghth (under the belly button) she'd look slimmer and so much better. I don't get her dress sense AT ALL.

Reactions: 28
I honestly CANNOT get my head around the fact that she still hasn’t got to grips with the food shopping/eating in her new house. we moved into our new house three weeks ago, and the only time we had a takeaway was the first night because we were exhausted. i plan our food shop a week prior and we eat the most amazing homemade meals (which have been calorie counted). maybe it’s because i don’t work at the moment due to having a bad time with my chronic illness, but cooking literally can take no time! on bad days for me (could be busy days for demz) i literally bang out a slow cooker meal. also, non of the meals i have made has been super healthy, it’s just all about the portion. i have lost 15lbs in 6 weeks by eating consciously and doing no exercise. what’s her excuse apart from ‘body positive’?
I’m exactly the same - I’ve got a back injury so can’t work much so I spend time cooking healthy batch meals so there’s loads in the freezer for another day. The slow cooker is my best friend 😂 my changing what i eat and planning meals, ive lost 2 stone in 12 weeks

Reactions: 7
Ok I 100% get that dogs have to eat meat like would NEVER suggest a vegan diet for a dog ( have two dogs myself, treat them well and secure them safely in the car when travelling) but she says how she’s vegan because watched some documentaries about the cruelty to animals blah blah blah but it’s ok to give her dogs a chickens FOOT Alri x

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't say D ever had friends.
There is something missing in her I can't put my finger on it but I feel she'd struggle around people.
Completely agree with this. I think Demi would be happier working a proper job (even part time) to give her some structure, and give her a reason to get up and get dressed and talk to people, maybe make friends, take her out of herself. Much as we can all hate going to work, it does have its benefits. I think she inherited the social awkwardness from her mother. Demi doesnt look happy, she rarely smiles, she might laugh at something stupid on tik tok, but it's not the same as smiling because you feel happy. I think she's struggling for content, stuggling with motivation, struggling with food and diet, struggling with keeping a large house clean and tidy and struggling with living with Sean. You've got to feel sorry for the girl.

I wouldn't say D ever had friends.
There is something missing in her I can't put my finger on it but I feel she'd struggle around people.
She strikes me as the kind of person that will never be happy even with friends because she’d be constantly comparing herself and being consumed by jealousy, her self esteem is that low. It would be a vicious cycle of driving friends away because of her self esteem, because she has no friends, because of her self esteem and so on…

Reactions: 9
Ok I 100% get that dogs have to eat meat like would NEVER suggest a vegan diet for a dog ( have two dogs myself, treat them well and secure them safely in the car when travelling) but she says how she’s vegan because watched some documentaries about the cruelty to animals blah blah blah but it’s ok to give her dogs a chickens FOOT Alri x
Was just about to say this!! yes give the dogs meat but a chicken foot is disgusting, I'm not vegan but would never buy my dog that

Reactions: 14
Was just about to say this!! yes give the dogs meat but a chicken foot is disgusting, I'm not vegan but would never buy my dog that
Exactly!! Like I’m not the biggest meat eater but always physically cringe when I walk past all the dried animal products in the pet shop

Reactions: 5
chicken feet are really good for dogs teeth...even so i can't stomach buying them as it just seems wrong lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But surely if you're going to kill a chicken to be eaten you might as well use it all up? Makes my stomach turn, but as long as it's not bad for dogs, I dont see why not.

Reactions: 23
But surely if you're going to kill a chicken to be eaten you might as well use it all up? Makes my stomach turn, but as long as it's not bad for dogs, I dont see why not.
koreans do mukbangs where they eat chicken feet. 🤪 :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m a veggie so wouldn’t personally eat it but I would much rather most of the animal is used / eaten than goes to waste.

Reactions: 12
I'm from Africa, and half Indian, we eat the feet. I enjoy it, especially crispy. It's a bit like eating the teeny part of the wing that everyone seems to remove these days.

Reactions: 4
If there was ever any doubt that she reads here, the new daily dose of us confirms it with their "diet" plan.

Reactions: 1
I dont understand how she's supposed to lose weight with all those processed snacks that she inhaled at the end of the day ...

It's not even her belly that offends me. It's the high waisted trousers pulled up to her armspits and tiny little crop tops that do. If she wore a pair of pants or jeans in a normal way (under the belly button) and a top that came down to a normal lenghth (under the belly button) she'd look slimmer and so much better. I don't get her dress sense AT ALL.
She’s still dressing 5 stone ago

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.