Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest bleeping facepalm of the week - Demi raving about hydrating pills that helped her face-rash.

DEMI JUST PUT DOWN THE COLA AND THE RED BULL AND HAVE A bleeping GLASS OF WATER FFS

I cannot deal with this idiot, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Predictions for the upcoming Daily Dose of Drivel video:

She does the stencil and moans about it being messed up, films seans reaction, some extended timelapse of sean doing something tedious, tallking about Kasebos.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210811_154950.jpg
so happy with her results yet she went to Facebook to see if anyone could help with her 'absolute mess' to later decide it looks amazing after 500+ comments said it looked rustic and amazing 😂😂😂 bore off hunny booboo sorry I mean hunny buns.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Biggest bleeping facepalm of the week - Demi raving about hydrating pills that helped her face-rash.

DEMI JUST PUT DOWN THE COLA AND THE RED BULL AND HAVE A bleeping GLASS OF WATER FFS

I cannot deal with this idiot, honestly.
Bet they were bleeping gifted as well, without disclosing it. As if she would pull out her own money for something like that.

Reactions: 11
That bleeping rug 🤢

How can she say that she didn’t realise it was so dirty? We have been saying for months on here, that it’s FILTHY and GREY! If it’s obvious to us in pictures and videos, surely she can see it?!?! Disgusting 🤢🤮

When she was using the carpet cleaner you could tell that after a few mins she was getting frustrated and that is was too much work for her. She did about two strokes then the camera cut away and we never heard anymore about it. Bet she didn’t even finish it because it was just too much effort. I have a small hand held carpet cleaner and a big standing one (like a hoover) and the small hand held one does take quite a bit of time and elbow grease but so worth it to have a sparkling rug/carpet!

Was pissing myself when I saw the pictures they are putting above the bed… this must be how they see themselves. Fking Barbie and Ken
34C7AE29-2F30-4370-9146-FA155F088EDA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Predictions for the upcoming Daily Dose of Drivel video:

She does the stencil and moans about it being messed up, films seans reaction, some extended timelapse of sean doing something tedious, tallking about Kasebos.
Correction: Doesn't bother to show stencilling, just talks about it.
Endless timelapses of sean doing mundane crap ✅
Talking about their future 'Begolia'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised she didn’t call cleaning the bedroom, changing the sheets and being overall hygienic a room “renovation”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That bleeping rug 🤢

How can she say that she didn’t realise it was so dirty? We have been saying for months on here, that it’s FILTHY and GREY! If it’s obvious to us in pictures and videos, surely she can see it?!?! Disgusting 🤢🤮

When she was using the carpet cleaner you could tell that after a few mins she was getting frustrated and that is was too much work for her. She did about two strokes then the camera cut away and we never heard anymore about it. Bet she didn’t even finish it because it was just too much effort. I have a small hand held carpet cleaner and a big standing one (like a hoover) and the small hand held one does take quite a bit of time and elbow grease but so worth it to have a sparkling rug/carpet!

Was pissing myself when I saw the pictures they are putting above the bed… this must be how they see themselves. Fking Barbie and Ken
View attachment 708277
Wtf I thought her hand was her back hanging out not a flattering pose at all, does not see this when she edits

Reactions: 2
Currently slow blinking at her latest story and the gifted hydrating capsules.

Surely people see through this bullshit.... right?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why does she think we want to watch sean rambling on for 10 minutes with his boring monotone voice and no personality:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 708163so happy with her results yet she went to Facebook to see if anyone could help with her 'absolute mess' to later decide it looks amazing after 500+ comments said it looked rustic and amazing 😂😂😂 bore off hunny booboo sorry I mean hunny buns.
Were has she sed it looks rustic as she been reading here as that what I said 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she always include that chavy clubland background music on every sped up time lapse. So cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow you’re honestly all so kind!! I’ve just got back from work and I’ve definitely decided I need some time for myself, hope you’re all doing okay!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sure she’s told Sean to say ‘mirrow’ in that way. Got to prove her point to the haters that it’s just her accent!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That “vlog” was the shittest thing I have ever watched in my life. She reached a new level of crap

Reactions: 13
Cap-swulls 🤣🤣🤣 she has reached a new level of thick!!! Drink a glass of water hunny bun!!

The vlog…..well I literally pissed myself laughing all the way through. WTF is that content??!!!
She goes on about cleaning the bedrooms as they’re ‘worse for wear’
They put up a shelf above the bed with some fetching drawings of Ken and Barbie rested on it- goals!
Then Yawn drones on and on about the spare room/Demi’s make up area/ she’s in a huff til I was nearly asleep then he bleeping BURPED 😳
Then a sumo wrestler tried to clean a rug that was worthy of the tip, but stopped at 1cm square as LAZY AF.
Then there was Yawn mowing the lawn to speeded up rave music when he goes at snails pace, we seen his arse crack more than her ugly mug!

I think she’s putting crap content up on purpose to give us a laugh 😂 Jesus wept it’s the worst I’ve seen! 💀

173CF5E2-635D-4CAC-A639-9EC624BEC7D5.jpeg

Well well well

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Were has she sed it looks rustic as she been reading here as that what I said 🤣🤣🤣
No that's what everyone was saying on the post lol 😂😂 she replied to a comment quoting 'I actually love it now, it's giving me shabby chic vibes'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.