Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow there was some pent up aggression from Sean in the latest vid-yo. Passive aggression abounds! I would be so upset if my son looked that miserable in a long term relationship. And again, the time lapse shows Sean doing most of the work but what amazes me is there is no laughing, no joking, no touching, they just look miserable. When was the last time we saw them actually touch each other?

Reactions: 15
Just watched that tit show of a vlog 😳 firstly what did she even contribute to the bedrooms? Floofing the plants on the shelf with her classic hand on hips whilst yawn did everything else
Let yawn do everything in the spare room, clocked her sat in the corner watching him do all the work on the mirrow 🙄
Huffed and puffed round the garden whilst following the dogs about
My ears have only just stopped bleeding from the disgustingly awful chipmunk club music
Lastly wish she would put up subtitles for yawns speaking parts….. oh no soz that would mean actually putting in some effort when editing
Oh and the rug…. Just Chuck in luv I’m sure it’s only a bargain shop one anyway 😳
I put cc on for all her videos

Her and Yawn has never looked at each other that way, as someone said before she is sexually attracted to food

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im from the North East, Northumberland same as where that monster is from/or close by - before she got her own house. And tbh, sometimes it comes out like mirroW for me, but I feel she exaggerates it like mirrOW, if you know what I mean….
I had a bloody nightmare in a hotel in New York ringing down to reception to ask if they had a mirror, she had no clue what I was asking for and I probably sounded similar to Big D - less like a moron though. Didn’t end up getting me mirroW 👀🤣

It was only when I was at home I realised if I had said it more like mirra or whatever, they probs would have knew what I was on about 🤣 as Americans say it like meeeer don’t they.
Shes not from Northumberland! Shes from north tyneside, her mams house is literally 5 mins from mine and I went to the same school as her and i can confirm i also say mirrow 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It is terrible but I don't think he can stand her.
What happened to the makeup mirror he was installing did it get finished? If there are no sockets in that space whats the point?

Reactions: 8
Shes not from Northumberland! Shes from north tyneside, her mams house is literally 5 mins from mine and I went to the same school as her and i can confirm i also say mirrow 😂
I didn’t say she was from Northumberland, I said I am - it’s close enough, which is what I said.

Meaning North East

Reactions: 4
"Av just been in the bath" instead of "I never bath or shower and I bleeping stink"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This thread has had me crying today 😂
She's a mess ain't she.....
Sean will snap eventually.
It's coming ⚡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All this talk of how to pronounce mirror makes me wanna confess... be gentle with me.

Hi, I'm a mackem and I pronounce mirror, mirr-a.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My head literally fell off recently when I heard her say in that vlog ‘oh I don’t get why people complain about my accent, I can’t help it if I say mirrow instead of MIR-ROW, I’m not going to be posh for you’, and it was just like Demi.... no one bleeping says mirrow??? It’s not about your accent, you’re just thick
id rather her say mirra than mirrow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.