Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to boycott the vid-yos to stop lining her pockets
HAS ANYONE SEEN THE NEW REEL???😂🤢
WTAF 😳 imagine her neighbours hearing these funny noises to see her trudging round the garden flashing her fat arse!!

Ive seen more grace in a blow up flip flop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hahahahahahhaha NOOOOOO HOW EMBARRASSING SOMEONE PLEASE DM THIS TO HER THE ABSOLUTE BEG

😳😳 on the beg
This is absolutely fantastic. Proves she’s literally just done YouTube and whatever else she can to get owt for nowt the tight bleeping beast.

The fact she called this a twirl. I’ve seen more finesse from a bleeping elephant. She’s absolute jokes atm, kinda feel like she is close to some kind of breakdown, which obviously isn’t funny but I can’t lie, I’m here to watch it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That is a bleeping atrocity. I’ve seen that someone has commented on that reel telling her that her “skin is amazing”. Demi clearly has a face smoothing filter on that video. WHY does she continue to lie about it?!
Also v embarrassing to see her begging for freebies and discount codes. Thought she was Mrs moneybags???

Reactions: 8
She make me think half the stuff she gets "gifted" in her po box is not gifted she beg them off companies/businesses to pretend she popular

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker first time poster 👋On her reel on Instagram she's making out like it's the first time she's worn that skirt , she posted pics on Instagram of her in it about 5 months ago , bad memory she has 🤣
If your going to lie, you need a good memory

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Our Demz editing pics right back to 2017.. look at that curved door!! Always has been a narcissist always will be
Imagine if she posted that now with ‘what dress size am I?’
Any bigger and the high street won’t have u pet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Our Demz editing pics right back to 2017.. look at that curved door!! Always has been a narcissist always will be
She did look a lot better to be fair, her hair looked actually thick not like now flake central.

To be fair, I laughed out loud at this in its own right. Wouldn't quite work for them though would it, Yawn would just see her and say 'aye alright like'.
Agreed, there is really never been anything between them, they don't even seem like they like each other as friends.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.