Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The actual photo VS big Ds insta post
If you look closely you can see she has edited her body even in these photos on her insta where she looks HUGE!!

Her mam looked lovely for her party, and big D did do a good job I’ll give her that.

I literally can’t get over the sheer size of her 😳 I duno why she edits her pics so much as it’s so shocking when you see the real her. Just own it Demz, be fkin honest!!
I seen Yawns mam, dad & brother were there too- I’d love to know what they think of Big D!

As for the inflatable flip flops 🤣🤣🤣 I think even if she had nice feet they’d be rank- where do u buy such monstrosities??! And how are her feet so mangled at such a young age??! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
she is the biggest she has ever been for sure
You can actually see the fat taking over her face and her body looks so unhealthy and very unattractive I don’t understand how this girl can push body positivity when she gives zero tit about her body?! She looks disgusting no hiding that

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'll be honest, never heard of a 'sleepa' until I watched this video. I now know what a sleepa is, the purpose of a sleepa, what a sleepa looks like. Very educational

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The actual photo VS big Ds insta post
If you look closely you can see she has edited her body even in these photos on her insta where she looks HUGE!!

she is the biggest she has ever been for sure
You can actually see the fat taking over her face and her body looks so unhealthy and very unattractive I don’t understand how this girl can push body positivity when she gives zero tit about her body?! She looks disgusting no hiding that
How did you find the unedited version?! 🤪

Reactions: 3
Please don’t say she’s deleted the newest video before I’ve had chance to watch it… is it still up? She just deleting the comments???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agree, demi did a nice thing. But so unoriginal, balloon arch etc is so 2019! Sean's mum looks really nice, very normal she must be mortified to have demi engaged to her son. And who was the lady in head to toe beige including boots? Couldn't take my eyes off her, she looked terrifying! There was a few people there I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. And I have literally never seen demi with a vlogging camera, what was that all about? Showing off her celebrity status I suppose, how embarrassing.
The ‘lady in beige’ is another influencer from Newcastle Chantelle Williams- she’s mad into herself- I’ve seen her posing on Armstrong bridge in Jesmond in next to nothing. Ppl were laughing and she was just flicking her hair, I’d love her confidence I’ll give her that, but she’s rank too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ‘lady in beige’ is another influencer from Newcastle Chantelle Williams- she’s mad into herself- I’ve seen her posing on Armstrong bridge in Jesmond in next to nothing. Ppl were laughing and she was just flicking her hair, I’d love her confidence I’ll give her that, but she’s rank too
What and whom is she influencing I wonder? From her insta it seems like she's just paying for the kind of photoshoots they used to flog down every local highstreet where the photoshoot is 'free' but then you have to pay hundreds to get copies of the photos...

ETA: Either way, she's exposed Demi's editing so clearly. In fairness though, how could anyone look at the videos of her mam vs the photos of her mam and think shes the same woman. Doodles has hit a new low by editing her mam.

Reactions: 7
What and whom is she influencing I wonder? From her insta it seems like she's just paying for the kind of photoshoots they used to flog down every local highstreet where the photoshoot is 'free' but then you have to pay hundreds to get copies of the photos...

ETA: Either way, she's exposed Demi's editing so clearly. In fairness though, how could anyone look at the videos of her mam vs the photos of her mam and think shes the same woman. Doodles has hit a new low by editing her mam.
I think she’s trying to be an influencer more than anything, I just came across her IG a while ago then I spotted her posing. Whoever said cruella vibes is 💯 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait I’m confused - how old is the cruella de vil lady in brown? I’ve just looked at her Instagram and she’s young-ish so why and how does she look over 50 in Demi’s photos?

Reactions: 10
Will the real Demi please stand up please stand up...... Not so slim shady now hunni bun
i never realised she was SO BIG?!

I thought she was losing weight and changing her life bcos of health reasons what happened to all of that health / gym stuff??

Reactions: 9
The thing is - if Demi just embraced her actual size rather than lying and wore clothes that flattered her figure, she would look so much better and would be far more relatable. Shes losing followers a lot at the moment because people are starting to see through her lies

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.