Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with her leg?! And is her mums tan really that awful or has Dopey edited her too?
_20210809_033807.JPG
_20210809_034006.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Speaking of poopy patios, we’ve had family dogs since I was a kid and they never pooped on the patio/near the house. I always thought dogs prefer to do it as far away from their home as possible??

Reactions: 8
The fact she’s filUMed not one, but two bleeping “renovation” vlogs for the garden and showed us a pile a dog tit in each vlog shows she’s really really struggling with YouTube.

- she has no idea what people want to see
- her editing is horrendous
- her vlogs repeat the same 2 things for the whole video (Sean doesn’t know if he has enough stones / Sean putting stones down / Sean confirming he hasn’t got enough stones / Demi confirming Sean didn’t have enough stones and is off to Wicks) BORING AS duck.

I actually feel sorry for Aye, he's morphing into her and it’s sad to see. It’s like he’s had the life sucked out of him, he’s forced to do these tit videos he has no interest in, not to mention the weight he has put on.

And I wish she’d stop calling them renovation vlogs because they really are tit. They’ve done MINIMAL renovations since moving into the house. It’s called bleeping DECORATING, Demi, ya clampit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In reality she has a broad short snout but in these edited pics its like a proper nose job... I can't get over what she does to her face.

Omg her new reel of her trying to look cool doing some weird moves😂 she looks like she’s flossing her teeth at one point! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow Demi that’s a lovely photo you’ve posted of yourself 😂 and that dress still has the tag on which clearly means it will be sent back
Also looking ALOT slimmer than at andreas 50th…?
Also in this screenshot I can hear the noises she’s making 🥴 OOH OOH OOOOH!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Aw I missed Demi dumb dumb coming to London 😞 if I saw her I'd have asked where Amber is x (sorry I've been away from the DD threads for agessssss so apols for the dead reference)

What and whom is she influencing I wonder? From her insta it seems like she's just paying for the kind of photoshoots they used to flog down every local highstreet where the photoshoot is 'free' but then you have to pay hundreds to get copies of the photos...

ETA: Either way, she's exposed Demi's editing so clearly. In fairness though, how could anyone look at the videos of her mam vs the photos of her mam and think shes the same woman. Doodles has hit a new low by editing her mam.
Influencing how to look like a clapped old lady. What the duck has she come as, a blind stable hand?? This is exactly why I deleted my Instagram. Too many catfish ass witches making me feel bad about myself when IRL they look at least 50 and dress like tit.

Reactions: 4
Who the fucks she fooling with that filter hahhahahaaha. Gals looking like a supermodel on Instagram, and like a fungal toenail on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So watch the new reel and zoom in - you can see the outline where her body actually is and the filter doesnt disguise it well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.