Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah what’s the deal with her holding the camera in every picture 🤦‍♀️
And I barely watched any of the garden vlog I had to skip through most of it especially when she’s explaining about the stones completely out of breath! It’s disgusting to listen to 🤮 And it’s not even a renovation, she refers to everything as a renovation when really all their doing is a garden tidy up, maybe a refresh at a push! And someone mentioned her lazy editing, I completely agree! She starts filming and points out there’s a tit, why would you not make sure the area is clean before filming they are both absolute tramps 🤢

Reactions: 11
Couple of bad comments on her vidyo guys! Will she delete or do a sassy comment back? Take your bets…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her mam looked lovely for her party, and big D did do a good job I’ll give her that.

I literally can’t get over the sheer size of her 😳 I duno why she edits her pics so much as it’s so shocking when you see the real her. Just own it Demz, be fkin honest!!
I seen Yawns mam, dad & brother were there too- I’d love to know what they think of Big D!

As for the inflatable flip flops 🤣🤣🤣 I think even if she had nice feet they’d be rank- where do u buy such monstrosities??! And how are her feet so mangled at such a young age??! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god the comments are bad. This is hilarious, someone's discovered Cams video :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couple of bad comments on her vidyo guys! Will she delete or do a sassy comment back? Take your bets…
Theres a couple of vid-yos exposing her with the Amber Wright saga.

Anyone else think it’s strange she used the name of the serial killer as the fake profile name! 😧

Reactions: 3
I’m shocked that comment hasn’t been deleted yet, or that she hasn’t replied with rude comment

Reactions: 5
Agree, demi did a nice thing. But so unoriginal, balloon arch etc is so 2019! Sean's mum looks really nice, very normal she must be mortified to have demi engaged to her son. And who was the lady in head to toe beige including boots? Couldn't take my eyes off her, she looked terrifying! There was a few people there I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. And I have literally never seen demi with a vlogging camera, what was that all about? Showing off her celebrity status I suppose, how embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God she just gets bigger and bigger each video she is absolutely rank Sean’s fat as duck too now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Playing catch up so if this has already been mentioned please tell me,but bleeping GAS STATION???!!!She's from Newcastle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree, demi did a nice thing. But so unoriginal, balloon arch etc is so 2019! Sean's mum looks really nice, very normal she must be mortified to have demi engaged to her son. And who was the lady in head to toe beige including boots? Couldn't take my eyes off her, she looked terrifying! There was a few people there I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. And I have literally never seen demi with a vlogging camera, what was that all about? Showing off her celebrity status I suppose, how embarrassing.
Haha I know right?! What the hell is that woman in beige wearing 🤢 I think the fact that Sean’s mum and dad were there speaks volumes, I can understand them going to a party if it was for Sean or Demi but not for her mum! So it speaks volumes in terms of them both having a clear lack of friends of their own. If I was throwing a party for my mum I’d bring a few of my pals along, my in laws would be way down the list for invites 😂
Also who’s the old dude on the left who looked like he just rocked up in his pyjamas 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
what video are all the bad comments on? cos i’ve checked the new daily dose of us video and there’s no bad comments

Haha I know right?! What the hell is that woman in beige wearing 🤢 I think the fact that Sean’s mum and dad were there speaks volumes, I can understand them going to a party if it was for Sean or Demi but not for her mum! So it speaks volumes in terms of them both having a clear lack of friends of their own. If I was throwing a party for my mum I’d bring a few of my pals along, my in laws would be way down the list for invites 😂
Also who’s the old dude on the left who looked like he just rocked up in his pyjamas 🤣

i think that’s a woman 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought exactly the same, distinct lack of friends there. Also, i have a feeling the dude on the left is a lady 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember the two plate dishwasher or was that just a fever dream😂😂😂 makes me laugh every time I think about it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.