Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BA213F8A-E721-4D7C-B4C2-59426A736352.png

she sincerely needs to sort out this wardrobe. It’s a bleeping tip. Imagine showing that on the internet.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Contour 🤣 the dandruff surley she can see it if she looking in the camera and mirror

Reactions: 2
Her dandruffy head is so distracting. She just doesn’t give a tit does she 😂😂

She also looks like she needs a good scrub. Her neck is gross. I can only imagine what the collar of her school shirt used to look like 🤢🤢 absolutely rotten
the irony of her editing her face in ig pics when she posts vids looking like this

F048176C-F05E-46BE-8E8B-DDBFE6ACF109.png

it’s giving me very “doing my make up badly to see my boyfriends reaction” expect in demi’s case this is her trying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her rant about her mood was pathetic, take some time from youtube.
Demi hun your sitting on ur lazy arse photoshopping photos, creating recycled videos while we work our butt's off.
go get a real job
Dirty hair doesn't cause dandruff, but if you don't wash your hair often enough, the oily buildup can contribute to flakes, Dandruff doesn't mean you have dirty hair, but the way you style your hair or the products you use might cause a flaky scalp. Some hair coloring and styling products can leave a flaky, dry residue or trigger a skin reaction that looks like dandruff. If you already have dandruff, not washing your hair enough can make your dandruff look worse because dead skin cells build up. You may want to try different hair products to see if they help your dandruff clear up. She clearly using the wrong hair products, demi you the money to go see a private dermatology or go to the doctors

Reactions: 9
The way she used those curlers annoyed the duck out of me😂😂 childish I know but I bought them because I saw on TikTok months ago they were meant to be good, and they actually are quite good for £12. And the fact she now has them pisses me off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who called it 😂😂😂 just popped up and bet non is cruelty free

View attachment 700033
Someone said they seen her in Primark with a basket fulla makeup then I showed a screenshot of her story where she’s complaining that she’s spent so long doing her makeup… or some tit like that, and I said there’s gonna be a full face Primark Makeup video coming 😂😂

she’s a predictable train wreck and the fact it wasn’t even done in 24hours is brilliant, she can’t even stick to her own challenges.

absolute riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
That edited ig reel is actually so funny. She’s slimmed down her body with whatever filter she’s using but her arms are still HUGE
She does have massive arms 😂 They look extra huge in the canescool IG post when she’s lathering them in her staged shower 🤮

Reactions: 3
So the thing is with her dandruff, we can all see it. She can see it, it’s no secret she suffers with it. So why doesn’t she do a video on it? Talking about things that have worked/not worked and try to actually improve it. I know it’s not 5* content but it might actually help someone if she’s honest about it for a change. Demi, if you’re reading this the Philip Kingsley flaky scalp range is good 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the thing is with her dandruff, we can all see it. She can see it, it’s no secret she suffers with it. So why doesn’t she do a video on it? Talking about things that have worked/not worked and try to actually improve it. I know it’s not 5* content but it might actually help someone if she’s honest about it for a change. Demi, if you’re reading this the Philip Kingsley flaky scalp range is good 😆
IF she’s reading this?! Haha, she checks tattle more than all of us combined. Hi Grotbags

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Demi, if you’re reading this the Philip Kingsley flaky scalp range is good 😆
I swear down the Alpecin dandruff killer (has to be the WHITE bottle, which you can only get online these days) is sent to us from the heavens. Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Ugh. When she says that she deserves to be able to take a week off her 'job' because in her job if you're 'not in the mood' you can't do it. Try working a minimum wage job where you're running a place that should have multiple staff, solo, and customers are being absolute dickheads.

I can promise you I'm NEVER in the mood. I just do it. I put on a smile and jump into my customer service mode, and do it. It's my job. Ungrateful witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s now using ‘swollen’ instead of ‘less filtered’ come on, she’s fooling no one.

even this rank photo will have some kinda filter/edit on. But she probably knows people are suspicious of her ever changing size so now her go-to excuse for the catfish behaviour is “I’m swollen” Aye, duck off, Demi 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s now using ‘swollen’ instead of ‘less filtered’ come on, she’s fooling no one.

even this rank photo will have some kinda filter/edit on. But she probably knows people are suspicious of her ever changing size so now her go-to excuse for the catfish behaviour is “I’m swollen” Aye, duck off, Demi 😂😂😂😂
The lack of punctuation confused me and made me go ‘wtf is swollen hair?’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 32

You can tell she always has filters on, not one pore showing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.