Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the primark try on its say she's an 18 but she did a similar video with Emily canham nearly 2 years ago where she was a 18 then too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apparently she has a therapist as her BED is officially diagnosed. I doubt it though because if she did she would go to her therapist rather than post a video asking from help from her followers 🙄🙄🙄
Wonder how long this comment will stay up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
flufftronable
44 minutes ago
Are you diagnosed with a BED? If you are diagnosed seek help, better help is reasonably priced and you could even get a sponsorship deal out of it👍🏻 they have sponsored other over weight creators 😊

Its all Sean says

In the primark try on its say she's an 18 but she did a similar video with Emily canham nearly 2 years ago where she was a 18 then too
Recently though people on here said Primark sizes are tiny recently

Reactions: 8
Wonder how long this comment will stay up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
flufftronable
44 minutes ago
Are you diagnosed with a BED? If you are diagnosed seek help, better help is reasonably priced and you could even get a sponsorship deal out of it👍🏻 they have sponsored other over weight creators 😊

Its all Sean says

Recently though people on here said Primark sizes are tiny recently
The sizes are werid in primark I'm normally get a 10/12/14 and I had to get a 16 in a pair of shorts I felt huge

I mean if that’s what you like, go for it😂😂 I wouldn’t personally, but I don’t eat breakfast anyway.

Sorry, if I’ve offended you or anyone else😭😂
Ha you didn’t offend me - takes a lot to do that 😂😂
I’ve done night shifts for years so I’ve got used to eating weird things at breakfast 😂

• Haha
Apparently she has a therapist as her BED is officially diagnosed. I doubt it though because if she did she would go to her therapist rather than post a video asking from help from her followers 🙄🙄🙄
Also doubt she'd be doing these type of videos which will basically forces her to eat tit all day. I've recently been diagnosed with it myself and im currently with a psychologist and under the eating disorder clinic for my area. I'm advised to do food diaries, find alternative activities when I feel a binge coming etc... im honestly sick of hearing that she had BED then proceeds to do videos like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Demi looks like she’d smell like a beef and tomato pot noodle

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Doesn’t help that she’s clearly sexually attracted to food. As evidenced by the look she gives her good before it enters her mouth and the orgasms she has everytime she chomps down. Although there’s probably a condition for that which she will now claim to have once she’s read this 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If we assume that she ate all of that food except one flapjack she said she would keep for the next day, she then had around 3800 calories 😂😂😱🤯

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did she really say that she would prefer to keep her alleged BED offline now, including the treatment etc. So a video claiming you have it and then loads of monetised binges food challenge videos are okay but documenting the 'treatment'/therapy journey and showing some genuine vulnerability and being helpful to others who may not have the means to get help is too far?

Lets face it, her content is flatlining but in theory a series documenting her BED journey could gain a bit of traction I reckon. I have zero faith that she could do it well, though.

Oh, and the fact that its clearly bullshit and she isn't getting help because she's said herself that she always thinks she is right and plus she loves to have it in her back pocket as an excuse/comeback.

Reactions: 21
Sexually attracted to food! Hahahahaha 😂😂😂😂 Laughing my head off but it's true!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
CAN SHE STOP PARING THAT bleeping FAKE GUCCI BELT WITH EVERYTHING!!! ITS PISSING ME OFF NOT EVERY OUTFIT NEEDS A BELT DEMI

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
As someone who is calorie counting I was curious and checked on my fitness pal, I didn’t over estimate on anything and it came in over 3000 calories for the day, close to 3200 in fact and for just a random day that’s a hell of a lot, she could have easily made better choices.

• Wow
  • Haha
As someone who is calorie counting I was curious and checked on my fitness pal, I didn’t over estimate on anything and it came in over 3000 calories for the day, close to 3200 in fact and for just a random day that’s a hell of a lot, she could have easily made better choices.
My local garage sell a ton of healthy food options - she’s just an idiot

Reactions: 9
Why does she always lie and half arse videos?? It’s not that bleeping hard!!!

So she says she’s getting ‘breakfast’, then later says that it’s lunch time and that all the food she bought lasted her the morning and now she’s starving for lunch… well why was she out at nearly 6pm getting lunch? Then was apparently out getting dinner at 7pm after having JUST had her lunch! Lazy oaf was probably in bed all morning and didn’t get up until lunchtime. Or she’s split the days of filluming because it’s just too much work for her.

The video was also a bit uncomfortable, she obviously has an issue with eating too much and the video was just watching her sit in her car stuffing her face with junk as fast as she could, like she’s never been fed before 🥴 Amber Lynn Reid springs to mind.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.