Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just started watching her video, and I cannot get over the fact for her breakfast she had some space raiders and Oreos (and a tiny pot of fruit)🤮 who can eat space raiders for breakfast🤢🤢
I'm in recovery from BED and had anorexia as a teen. When I was bad with BED I'd have tit like that for breakfast. She needs to get her gp to refer her to a psychiatrist and do CBTE which is cbt for food issues.

Unfortunately with BED it really is all down to learning self discipline and finding your triggers. Mine was my ptsd so its been a LONG journey. She deffo has issues with food and its very sad to see

• Heart
Reactions: 14
CAN SHE STOP PARING THAT bleeping FAKE GUCCI BELT WITH EVERYTHING!!! ITS PISSING ME OFF NOT EVERY OUTFIT NEEDS A BELT DEMI
This!! The fashionista should know that the shirt is the item that would cinch the waist of the outfit. There was no need for the belt.

Reactions: 11
Why does she always lie and half arse videos?? It’s not that bleeping hard!!!

So she says she’s getting ‘breakfast’, then later says that it’s lunch time and that all the food she bought lasted her the morning and now she’s starving for lunch… well why was she out at nearly 6pm getting lunch? Then was apparently out getting dinner at 7pm after having JUST had her lunch! Lazy oaf was probably in bed all morning and didn’t get up until lunchtime. Or she’s split the days of filluming because it’s just too much work for her.

The video was also a bit uncomfortable, she obviously has an issue with eating too much and the video was just watching her sit in her car stuffing her face with junk as fast as she could, like she’s never been fed before 🥴 Amber Lynn Reid springs to mind.
How do you know she was buying her lunch at 6pm? Did she say? Inmust have missed that but obviously dont want to watch again😁

Reactions: 2
How do you know she was buying her lunch at 6pm? Did she say? Inmust have missed that but obviously dont want to watch again😁
If you look at the pics 5:52 is the time on her phone and she said that was her getting her lunch

Reactions: 3
That’s the thing, I may be wrong here, but surely she doesn’t have an actual disorder and is just blaming it on a BED instead of binging or overeating. Please correct me if I’m wrong (and sorry if I may upset people) but you cannot self diagnose yourself with BED as she could just be binging. Because if she truly had a BED that’s been medically diagnosed she wouldn’t do videos like this where it encourages BE.

Also, the fact she’s eaten around 3000 calories in that video is quite a shock. I don’t reach the minimum most days (I don’t have an eating disorder) and the fact she can eat that in one day is quite a shock

Reactions: 15
I remember the first video she posted about her so called BED. It came out not long after Millie T’s video about her BED. Millie’s video was so real and honest and did really well.
Just seemed like Demi then jumped on it too as she thought she could make money/gain subscribers from it. Didn’t believe it then and certainly don’t believe it now! She’s just a greedy liar

Reactions: 8
That’s the thing, I may be wrong here, but surely she doesn’t have an actual disorder and is just blaming it on a BED instead of binging or overeating. Please correct me if I’m wrong (and sorry if I may upset people) but you cannot self diagnose yourself with BED as she could just be binging. Because if she truly had a BED that’s been medically diagnosed she wouldn’t do videos like this where it encourages BE.

Also, the fact she’s eaten around 3000 calories in that video is quite a shock. I don’t reach the minimum most days (I don’t have an eating disorder) and the fact she can eat that in one day is quite a shock
God no, you can't self diagnosis yourself but I knew before I was in hospital. I was binging everyday. Most days I wouldn't eat then have one massive binge so I obviously knew what I was getting diagnosed with ya know ??

I was in hospital for anxiety and told them. I paid around 600 euro for my ED diagnosis.
It started with ED reg, student doc and nurse.
Then a 90 min conversation with CBTE psychologist.
Then 60 min with the head consultant of the ED programme.
They diagnosed me and gave me my plan.

BED is her way to justify her huge weight gain. Look through her vegan insta page, she was posting a weight loss journey with workouts and what she ate each meal with calorie content not long ago! She then obviously couldn’t be bothered anymore or this is when she jumped on the body positive wagon because it’s easier for her. Why consciously control your diet and exercise when you can stuff your face, pile on weight, squeeze into underwear with everything hanging out and get praised for it! Madness! And this is everything I think is wrong with bOdY PoSiTiViTy 🙄

Reactions: 18
I could easily do a Demi and say I have a BED but unlike Demi I can admit it’s just me being greedy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
See I'm pretty sure I have it but trying to get a GP appointment right now in my area is impossible. I wouldnt post over social media that I have it though and I'm trying to get to the root of it myself which is bloody difficult. It's obviously just a grab for attention, the tearful video, the fact that she said it is officially diagnosed. If you are diagnosed and have a therapist, go to them for help Demi!!! People using mental health illnesses for attention and views are disgusting and make it harder for people who do have it imo.

If you look at the pics 5:52 is the time on her phone and she said that was her getting her lunch
Oh I seeeee, thanks. didnt look properly. And there she was telling us all how seriously she takes these videos *rolls eyes*

Reactions: 5

Someone a few comments back said she was diagnosed by her gp and I think us seeking treatment.

Reactions: 2
Her eyes are starting to sink into her face.

Also, something I’ve often wondered about her is how much she moves her mouth to speak - is that because of the accent or just a Demi-thing? I’m always mesmerised by how her mouth moves all over her face when she’s just talking at normal volume. And not forgetting her constant huge gasps for air😨

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t comment on the BED as I’m not a professional in the area nor do I see enough of Demi’s life to comment on that. What I do see though is someone who is very very greedy. That petrol station video is nothing to do with binge eating it’s simply her greed. She ate two share bags of crisps in one day. A whole pack of Oreos for breakfast? A smoothie and a coffee in one sitting? It wasn’t a binge or a compulsion it was just her eating how she normally does

Reactions: 25
I wonder if she's not bothered filming her 24 hours challenges over 24 hours and is just pasting tit together to make it look like she has. Don't get me wrong, I fully believe she can eat the way that has been stated here, but I really don't think she'd wait till six for her lunch. I'm not even being pissy or jokey, I used to literally count the time till I could eat again.

Reactions: 9
Imagine this being your career.

big d.png

And then imagine having BED and thinking this is appropriate for your recovery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Surely if she has been diagnosed with BED from the doctor she would know what support she needs for this? In the video that she spoke about it she was asking her viewers for advice, if she has previously had support for this or some kind of diagnosis they will have gave her that information and provided her with information for appropriate services/re-referral information if needed. Also I’m sure it’s more than just going to the doctor for a diagnosis, these things take a lottt of time and different professionals involvement

Reactions: 7
Surely if she has been diagnosed with BED from the doctor she would know what support she needs for this? In the video that she spoke about it she was asking her viewers for advice, if she has previously had support for this or some kind of diagnosis they will have gave her that information and provided her with information for appropriate services/re-referral information if needed. Also I’m sure it’s more than just going to the doctor for a diagnosis, these things take a lottt of time and different professionals involvement
i think shes saying that she is dealing with it privately because shes not smart enough to keep the lie going. she knows that most of her content revolves around eating (people were also commenting this is one of her previous videos, telling her that she should avoid eating videos is she has BED). she knew she would have no content and her content would come into question if she keeps mention BED.
i bet she hasnt seen anyone about BED, or perhaps she did go to the GP and they told her she wasnt suffering with BED. you never know with her because she lies so much

Reactions: 11
I've so much demi to catch up on , haven't watched any of my favourite influenzas in ages , instead I binge watch old corrie clips of blanche. Much more entertaining. Have I missed much? Has Sean improved his vocabulary at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.