Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blaming her brother for talking about her boobs was totally the best for me 🤣 wonder how much family drama it caused 🤔🤭
I doubt she told him, I’m assuming she’s managed to keep everything she’s done on this site quiet from her family/friends. I wonder if they know what a snake she is

Reactions: 4
For sure. These people are always on here and googling their own names.

Reactions: 1
My favourite thing about it is that Demi is exactly the type of person to screenshot these comments and post them on her Instagram story to try and get sympathy... but because of the whole Amber Wright thing she can never do that because her 'fans' would find out what she's really like.

Reactions: 10
Another badly edited and shot video. The camera was shakey and blurry, and the settings were so off that everything looked the wrong colour and was actually hurting my eyes. What’s the point??? Learn how to use your camera Demi!!!!

Reactions: 6
Another badly edited and shot video. The camera was shakey and blurry, and the settings were so off that everything looked the wrong colour and was actually hurting my eyes. What’s the point??? Learn how to use your camera Demi!!!!
Makes you wonder wtf she will do in an office, her editing looks like it’s done with her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t remember what size Demi says she is but the clothes in her basket were size 18/20. (Could see the sticker on the hanger as she moved the camera) I’m only pointing it out because she regularly says she buys smaller sizes? Why lie 🙄

Reactions: 5
I can’t remember what size Demi says she is but the clothes in her basket were size 18/20. (Could see the sticker on the hanger as she moved the camera) I’m only pointing it out because she regularly says she buys smaller sizes? Why lie 🙄
Yes she used to say she was 14 last year, summer 2018 then she stopped mentioning her size and saying ‘oh i got this in a 16/18 for an oversized fit’ 😂😂😂

Yes she used to say she was 14 last year, summer 2018 then she stopped mentioning her size and saying ‘oh i got this in a 16/18 for an oversized fit’ 😂😂😂
I was a size 14 a few years ago and I honestly never looked that big

Reactions: 11
Yeah it’s always ‘for an oversized fit’ then the garment is bleeping snug on her. Don’t preach body positivity when you’re sat lying through your teeth, either own it or duck off.

Reactions: 19
Switched her latest video off after just a few minutes, poor quality content, sorry Dem.

Thought I’d also check on your food insta, there are no updates since day 2 of Paris? Must’ve gone off the rails on all that beer again. 🤣

Last weigh in was Nov 3. Now, remember there are 7 days in a week. Don’t pop back on in another week from now and claim to have lost 6lbs ‘this week’. At least be honest you’ve skipped a week or 2, don’t need to give a reason why, just stop lying about how much weight you’ve lost in a week (7 days).

Reactions: 4
I’m a size 12/14 and I’m no where near her size, and I have big boobs too. She’s full of tit
It actually could make a lot of people self conscious. I’m 23 and when I first started watching her videos I was a size 12-14 and although I know there’s nothing wrong with her size it messed with me abit in the head and I thought so I look like that????? I also have big boobs (not as big as hers) and probably a similar height so I was a bit knocked until I realised she must be lying. Hope nothing like this happens to someone a lot younger and more impressionable..

Reactions: 8
It actually could make a lot of people self conscious. I’m 23 and when I first started watching her videos I was a size 12-14 and although I know there’s nothing wrong with her size it messed with me abit in the head and I thought so I look like that????? I also have big boobs (not as big as hers) and probably a similar height so I was a bit knocked until I realised she must be lying. Hope nothing like this happens to someone a lot younger and more impressionable..
A lot of the clothes had size 14 tags, unless she bought them in multiple sizes. I always thought she was a size 18 personally.

I’m a size 12/14 and I’m no where near her size, and I have big boobs too. She’s full of tit
Same I used
same I mentioned this in the previous thread, I had gained some weight and was a size 14 also have big boobs but I did not look anything near what she looks like in the video and i used to find her videos really triggering. Dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with being a 14-16-18-20 or whatever size but I just couldnt believe I looked that way and ‘I had let myself go’

What is that beeping through her recent video? Hand to turn off because she just repeated herself over and over. We know it’s a Primark come shop with me due to the title and also because you have mentioned it upwards of 8 times already?

What is that beeping through her recent video? Hand to turn off because she just repeated herself over and over. We know it’s a Primark come shop with me due to the title and also because you have mentioned it upwards of 8 times already?
Haven't watched the video, did she show what she bought or is that going to be the next delightful video?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.