Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes been stuck on 175K subscribers for like a month but making a few videos a week it’s obvious her contents tit lol

Reactions: 6
Her attitude gives me school bully vibes lol. The Benefit video is awful, imagine being the girl who was literally just doing her job and then for Demi to sit there laughing saying how 'tragic' it is. I hope she doesn't come across it. She stated at the start that these people arent makeup artists so what was she expecting ???? I thought the makeup looked nice.
Much better than how she does her own makeup. She is basically a bully.

Reactions: 5
I'm a true crime youtuber (not very good mind) I know I cant do make up, like our friend here demi, but you don't see me filming myself critiquing someone else's skills when I know nothing about makeup myself.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been off Tattle for about 5 months but it’s this thread that pulled me back in, doesn’t look like a lots changed, same old Demi bullshitting and being generally pathetic. I think it’s a reflection on how she’s changed over her YouTube career that this thread was generally quite positive towards her at the beginning before she stuck her brothers oar in.
I am curious though, what happened with Blair Walnuts? I saw someone say that Blair and Demi had unfollowed each other, are they not talking to each other or has that all been brushed under the carpet

Reactions: 7
She has a very odd face! And I just read a comment on her video saying that she looks like she has lost so much weight and she is beautiful!
I think stevie wonder wrote that comment 😂😂

had to turn off when she started complaining that the meal in ikea was advertised ‘nice’ but she couldn’t eat it... did she miss the bit the said vegetarian meatballs... not vegan! Last I knew vegetarians do drink milk and eat cream etc..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s amber wright?
If you read Thread 1, you’ll see Amber Wright was an account Demi Dipship made to fangirl herself on here, slag off Blair Walnut (her friend), compliment herself and start a thread about her tits. She then came on as herself and said it was her brother. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you read Thread 1, you’ll see Amber Wright was an account Demi Dipship made to fangirl herself on here, slag off Blair Walnut (her friend), compliment herself and start a thread about her tits. She then came on as herself and said it was her brother. 😂
Haha omg that’s so funny 😂 sad cow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Made me totally change my view on her. Was a very funny read mind 🤣

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20191110_065813_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191110_103227_com.android.chrome.jpg

These are my favourites, she still comes on here and still removes videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blaming her brother for talking about her boobs was totally the best for me 🤣 wonder how much family drama it caused 🤔🤭

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.