Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get Over the fact that she calls L.E.D’s leds!
As in led on a bed how dumb can you beeeee
She’s so bleeping thick and she blames it on dyslexia sorry no she’s just not intelligent in general regardless of her dyslexia lmfao

Reactions: 6
She’s so bleeping thick and she blames it on dyslexia sorry no she’s just not intelligent in general regardless of her dyslexia lmfao
I know people with dyslexia who would never call them leds Hahahaha. Can’t even cope with this idiot! Haha

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she looks like she’s piling weight on or is it just me🙄 this is supposed to be the smallest we’ve ever saw her, yet she honestly looks at her biggest, especially her face

Reactions: 12
My other half is severely dyslexic and would never call them leds 😂

Reactions: 3
I know people with dyslexia who would never call them leds Hahahaha. Can’t even cope with this idiot! Haha
Yep! Her dyslexia may affect her in some ways but she’s still dumb enough for us to realise and confidently say that she’s gotta just be really low IQ as well.

It’s the fact that she makes no effort to try and make sure she pronounces things right. A lot of you tubers write scripts and stuff. And at least edits their videos and takes out parts where they repeat themselves so that they don’t say the same thing 8 times.

Reactions: 4
Same I used

same I mentioned this in the previous thread, I had gained some weight and was a size 14 also have big boobs but I did not look anything near what she looks like in the video and i used to find her videos really triggering. Dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with being a 14-16-18-20 or whatever size but I just couldnt believe I looked that way and ‘I had let myself go’
I was a size 10 to 12 and have put on quite a bit of weight in the last 5 years from recovering from bulimia. I am now a size 18 and am exercising and healthy eating to try and lose weight healthily. Her saying she is a 14 and simply lying about her size really messes with my head. We are the same size. It either makes me feel bad for being the same size as her (because she tries so hard to cover it up) or it makes me feel so insecure and dysmorphic thinking 'well if she's a size 14 then how much bigger am I? I must be triple her' Etc.

Reactions: 18
The colour difference between her neck n chest in those insta stories

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I clicked off after two minutes of ’this is so oortumininal’ I can’t even hate watch this tit anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think she looks like she’s piling weight on or is it just me🙄 this is supposed to be the smallest we’ve ever saw her, yet she honestly looks at her biggest, especially her face
This is so likely to be true. Her weightloss Instagram reminds me of so many bad habits I had when I first tried to lose weight. Thinking you're doing the right thing when you aren't at all. After I lost weight I gained back twice as much and faster than you could ever imagine.

Although calories are key, nutrition is a very close second when it comes to weightloss.

Reactions: 7
A random old vlog of hers came up as suggested for me today. In it she was saying that her and Sean had an offer accepted on a house they were buying. Does anyone know why they didn’t go ahead with the move??? The vlog was a year ago, so even if the sale fell through you’d have thought that they would have bought somewhere else by now?

A random old vlog of hers came up as suggested for me today. In it she was saying that her and Sean had an offer accepted on a house they were buying. Does anyone know why they didn’t go ahead with the move??? The vlog was a year ago, so even if the sale fell through you’d have thought that they would have bought somewhere else by now?
I bet she didn't even have a mortgage in principle arranged. She probably just thought she could go to the sellers' estate agent, put in an offer and just pop into a bank and get a mortgage. To be honest I'd be surprised if she even got that far, she can barely motivate herself to clean her little poky bedroom.

Reactions: 9
A lot of Youtubers say they have problems with mortgages as they're self-employed, so I would guess something to do with that. She went off the idea of buying after that and don't seem in a hurry to move out.

Reactions: 5
A lot of Youtubers say they have problems with mortgages as they're self-employed, so I would guess something to do with that. She went off the idea of buying after that and don't seem in a hurry to move out.
I still can’t believe she hasn’t moved out!! And she’s engaged. You really don’t truly know if you’re ready to marry someone until you’ve had to live with them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t believe she hasn’t moved out!! And she’s engaged. You really don’t truly know if you’re ready to marry someone until you’ve had to live with them😂
This is what I’ve wrote on here twice! They hardly even seem to spend time together either! I dunno why it’s just a pet hate of mine when kids rush to put a ring on it when they don’t actually know for certain if they can live together and be married for life etc but they just want the attention of being engaged.

This is what I’ve wrote on here twice! They hardly even seem to spend time together either! I dunno why it’s just a pet hate of mine when kids rush to put a ring on it when they don’t actually know for certain if they can live together and be married for life etc but they just want the attention of being engaged.
They seem like one of those couples who get engaged just to say they’re engaged! Absolutely no plans of moving their relationship forward in regards to moving out/actually getting married. I was the same age as Demi when I engaged and I’ll admit that I was quite young but we’d lived together for a good few years at this point etc!! I’m actually also from Newcastle, and I also got engaged in New York. Maybe I’m more like Demi than I thought 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They seem like one of those couples who get engaged just to say they’re engaged! Absolutely no plans of moving their relationship forward in regards to moving out/actually getting married. I was the same age as Demi when I engaged and I’ll admit that I was quite young but we’d lived together for a good few years at this point etc!! I’m actually also from Newcastle, and I also got engaged in New York. Maybe I’m more like Demi than I thought 😂😂😂
I’m from Newcastle and I’m obsessed with New York, been before but was too young to get engaged haha, but I’d love that as well 🤣 tit, we must secretly love her hahahahaha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.