Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted the Paris vlog as well.. 🤔🤣
She’s an absolute shambles. A decent YouTuber wouldn’t go round just deleting their recent content and if they did they would most likely address it and give a good reason as to why 🙄

Reactions: 5
Showed her to my sister who said she'd kill me if bought her something from dealz (Poundlands name in Ireland) and she's also traumatized by her mouth and face lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That video of her jumping around to year 3000 on her insta story...... yeaaaa she blatantly hasn’t lost weight sorry

Reactions: 8
That video of her jumping around to year 3000 on her insta story...... yeaaaa she blatantly hasn’t lost weight sorry
At least she's finally being active.. Even though it is just dancing and trying too hard to be funny and relatable [emoji30]

Reactions: 2
I always cringe at these videos when her boobs are flying about, definitely needs to get a good fitting bra for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her lastest post ye course as if she wants us to believe she goes for morning walks or any walks hahahah

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just shows what an unrelatable self indulged twit she’s become. I am very very lucky to work flexible hours so I’m up at 8am most days. I see myself VERY blessed to be able to do this as I know there are so many shift workers, people with kids, people who are carers for family members, people who cannot afford a car so have to use three different transport methods to get to work, who have to get up at the crack of dawn to start their days hours before they even get to work. Some people have no choice but to be up at 5am in order to begin their working day. Some people don’t have the luxury of getting up at 5 and then going for a walk before sitting on their arses doing duck all, all day, like Demi.

Reactions: 19
It wasn’t that long ago on her stories that she was still awake at 5am because apparently she had been struggling with sleeping

So this video is just going to be some dumb pointless clickbaity trash.

Pfttt as if she gets up at 5am and goes for a walk. 🤣

Reactions: 19
What time is it she gets up again??🤔 Like how many times does she say the words 5am ffs!! She really thinks her life is so interesting that she has made a video of herself just repeating the same bollox..."I get up at 5am....its changed my life.....I go for a walk....." thats all shes waffling on about. I can't help but watch out of irony. We could all do a video of our mundane mornings! Jeeeez. Who does she really think she is.. deluded mare.

Showed her to my sister who said she'd kill me if bought her something from dealz (Poundlands name in Ireland) and she's also traumatized by her mouth and face lol
Lmao.....it makes you think...she goes on loads of holidays and claims to have Chanel make up...yet she buys people Christmas presents from Poundland. Wow....what a generous lass! Spoils herself but not her loved ones. Nice!!

Wow....how out of breath is she after like 2 mins! Jeeez. And shes not even a smoker. Damnn

Last edited:
Did anyone else roll their eyes when she took out her phone to ask Siri what time it was? Its as if the time isn’t shown on her lock screen :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched her Come shop with me at primark. Ok she doesnt watch Friends...yet she got a t shirt in one of her hauls. I dont see why you'd buy Friends stuff if you never watched it. Weirdo 😂 but hey she loves a bandwagon doesnt she....

(I am a friends geek ....actually drinking my tea out of my Friends mug)

She left her email and postcode on show in the new video??? Not sure if her email was commonly posted anywhere or if was meant to be a personal/private one but it’s out there now !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.