Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tits look like two bowling balls in a sock when she has her ‘cleavrage’ out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love how she’s conveniently left out the “honey” in Asda honey nut crisp in her caption so she doesn’t get roasted by the fellow vegans on her pathetic “weight loss” Instagram
E68ABF85-20A6-4856-A6C6-4019960D18B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Second channel video, on why she isn’t doing vlogmas apparently she is crying all night but won’t say what about... problems with Sean?

Reactions: 2
Second channel video, on why she isn’t doing vlogmas apparently she is crying all night but won’t say what about... problems with Sean?
She posted something on Twitter but quickly deleted about anxiety relating to her family members dying, which is why she cancelled winter in the city

Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised. The grandad story was awful and i sobbed when she told it.

Reactions: 3
I need bleach for my eyes

Actually, scrap that, this is what I need bleach for. Is she going through some sort of crisis? She seems to be stripping off, flashing her knickers and changing the way she talks/acts in every video lately.

View attachment 60931
why would anyone want to put a video of themselves up on the internet where their tit is falling out of their bra, and their tan is streaky as hell?? It actually annoys me how she has a "career" from this!! I don't want to sound rude but she does not deserve the views/brand deals that she gets as she puts ZERO effort into her videos. They are all either so jumpy and rushed, or she just looks a complete mess. Why in God's mind does any brand look at her account and say "yep thats it, we have hit the jackpot with this lass". There are sooo many other creators out there that are 10000x better than she is and barely scrape any views. But noo lets all allow Demi to rack it in and pretend that she is on the same level as the big stars of youtube. people blow so much smoke up her arse its unreal and the worst thing is, is now she has started to believe that she is God's gift on Earth

• Sick
Reactions: 12
why would anyone want to put a video of themselves up on the internet where their tit is falling out of their bra, and their tan is streaky as hell?? It actually annoys me how she has a "career" from this!! I don't want to sound rude but she does not deserve the views/brand deals that she gets as she puts ZERO effort into her videos. They are all either so jumpy and rushed, or she just looks a complete mess. Why in God's mind does any brand look at her account and say "yep thats it, we have hit the jackpot with this lass". There are sooo many other creators out there that are 10000x better than she is and barely scrape any views. But noo lets all allow Demi to rack it in and pretend that she is on the same level as the big stars of youtube. people blow so much smoke up her arse its unreal and the worst thing is, is now she has started to believe that she is God's gift on Earth
Exactly.. She puts videos up about how to fake being pretty, knowing that her little followers will comment how pretty she is or she is stunning. WTF

Reactions: 7
Imagine being able to spend 250+ on coffees and food out every week. Living at home must be dreamy no wonder she’s not moving out

Imagine being able to spend 250+ on coffees and food out every week. Living at home must be dreamy no wonder she’s not moving out
well if she’s spending that much it’s no wonder she’s the size of a small house

• Haha
So Elle Darby said she’s got personal problems but can’t say what it is and what do you know, Demi is the same 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m calling bs on this video. Remember she did the video on how much she earns and it was loads. Even if she is only on a fraction of it now what is she doing with her money?! And she only puts £100 into an isa a month!
Edit: Oh and imagine splitting a food bill with your long term partner 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m calling bs on this video. Remember she did the video on how much she earns and it was loads. Even if she is only on a fraction of it now what is she doing with her money?! And she only puts £100 into an isa a month!
Edit: Oh and imagine splitting a food bill with your long term partner 🤢
I’m sure she said she helps her mum out but only gives her 150 a month ? She spends more on tit in a week. She’s full of tit

Reactions: 6
I find the not living together thing strange and im suprised her mum is not making her pay if she raking it in

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she said she helps her mum out but only gives her 150 a month ? She spends more on tit in a week. She’s full of tit
jesus, if i was earning as much as she claimed to be and i still lived at home you bet my ass i would give more than just £150 a month to my mum!! I pay nearly that a week at university and get what she claims to get a month each year in student finance.

I was just reading the comments on her latest video and someone commented about her not including her phone bill in her spending and she replied saying that she "paid for her phone up front" so doesn't pay these bills?? last time i checked you still have to pay for your data, minutes, and texts? someone then also commented how you pay for your data, mins etc and she said that she doesn't pay it? Knowing what a tight arse she is when it comes to "necessities" and how much her mum babies her, I wouldn't be surprised if her mum pays these monthly costs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
jesus, if i was earning as much as she claimed to be and i still lived at home you bet my ass i would give more than just £150 a month to my mum!! I pay nearly that a week at university and get what she claims to get a month each year in student finance.

I was just reading the comments on her latest video and someone commented about her not including her phone bill in her spending and she replied saying that she "paid for her phone up front" so doesn't pay these bills?? last time i checked you still have to pay for your data, minutes, and texts? someone then also commented how you pay for your data, mins etc and she said that she doesn't pay it? Knowing what a tight arse she is when it comes to "necessities" and how much her mum babies her, I wouldn't be surprised if her mum pays these monthly costs.
If her mam pays for stuff for her still that’s ridiculous. This is the girl who earns a thousands a month apparently and still buys people’s christmas gifts from Poundland. God I hope she fizzles out soon and has to go back to a ‘REAL’ job. I haven’t watched her tit videos for over 6 months because I don’t want her to get ad money, as god KNOWS her videos are full of ads. Oh, and cos her videos are tit and I can’t watch them without cringing to death.

If her mam pays for stuff for her still that’s ridiculous. This is the girl who earns a thousands a month apparently and still buys people’s christmas gifts from Poundland. God I hope she fizzles out soon and has to go back to a ‘REAL’ job. I haven’t watched her tit videos for over 6 months because I don’t want her to get ad money, as god KNOWS her videos are full of ads. Oh, and cos her videos are tit and I can’t watch them without cringing to death.
I'm the sort of person who splashes out on people and I am generous, even if I don't have much. I have been taken advantage of because of it and now only do it for close family. You would think she would spoil her Mum, unless she is lying about her income. We all know she is a liar. She said she spent over £300 a week in her latest video and that was mainly on junk food!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.