Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am failing to see how a light hearted yoghurt themed joke can be ‘classist’ or ‘elitist’, perhaps you could have a little delve into the definitions of those (quite strong) words before chucking them around.
You’re bullying the girl for her looks which she has addressed countless times and that she can’t control. She doesn’t want your Botox and we know she’s got a weird face, read the thread. NEXT 😃
Deffo not bullying anyone, she can control it with less than a ml of Botox. Just a suggestion, I think she's okay looking but her nose wouldn't point down when she speaks and smiles if she got it 'frozen'. It's not classed as a cosmetic procedure, more corrective.
And I don't need to look up definitions I'm doing a PhD in Education and it absolutely is classist and elitist to mock someone's level of education. Obviously there are disparities in quality of education between different social classes and she's mentioned her schooling in a video where she talked about being unhappy about her weight at school, she also mentioned not having a lot of money growing up, so I doubt she was at the best school. Don't know if it was you specifically but there are like 10 comments calling her dim and mocking her background etc. I won't be replying back here bc that comment was for Demi not you hens up each others fannys lmfao. Sheesh misery loves company. Bye hens x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Deffo not bullying anyone, she can control it with less than a ml of Botox. Just a suggestion, I think she's okay looking but her nose wouldn't point down when she speaks and smiles if she got it 'frozen'. It's not classed as a cosmetic procedure, more corrective.
And I don't need to look up definitions I'm doing a PhD in Education and it absolutely is classist and elitist to mock someone's level of education. Obviously there are disparities in quality of education between different social classes and she's mentioned her schooling in a video where she talked about being unhappy about her weight at school, she also mentioned not having a lot of money growing up, so I doubt she was at the best school. Don't know if it was you specifically but there are like 10 comments calling her dim and mocking her background etc. I won't be replying back here bc that comment was for Demi not you hens up each others fannys lmfao. Sheesh misery loves company. Bye hens x
Bye hun 👋 you won’t be missed

Reactions: 14
Nope not Amber aka Demi lmao. I just came across this website after an insta post and thought I'd pop in. Not an insult either, more of a tip. I'm not saying she should do it to make her prettier, or that I think she's ugly. But it would stop her nose going down, it's a common procedure for older people, my manager had it done. I actually think this whole thread and website is so harsh pure nitpicking at every single thing like you're literally waiting for her to post something you can slag off. Incredible.
Lol. You told the girl to get Botox. iNcReDiBlE.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Best of luck with the PHD sunshine! Off you duck 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That last part pretending she’s chose to leave because of US and not cos she’s shown her self up 🤣🤣 99 on the end of her name assuming that means she was born in 1999 and she’s getting a PhD? I’m not certain but that seems too young? I’m just doing a masters now at 22 and I’ve had no years out. Doesn’t seem to add up, but ok “hen” x

Reactions: 13
That last part pretending she’s chose to leave because of US and not cos she’s shown her self up 🤣🤣 99 on the end of her name assuming that means she was born in 1999 and she’s getting a PhD? I’m not certain but that seems too young? I’m just doing a masters now at 22 and I’ve had no years out. Doesn’t seem to add up, but ok “hen” x
Yep, I’m also calling bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, and it's fannies.. more than one right??

Reactions: 6
I have just watched the rudest name places video and omg...I did not need to see her fellas ass hanging out. Also what are those trousers/pants shes wearing. I really dont think she dresses to flatter her figure. I'm no fashionista but come on.

Also she really thinks she can hold a tune. It's so cringy. She seems to include Sean in her vids maybe thinking she can have the Elle and Connor vibe but Connor has personality ....Sean does not. All I hear him say is "aye" most the time. She definitely wears the trousers.......the high waisted unflattering trousers hahahaha 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Ok this comment is regarding a old video I have only just seen. The one where she does a missguided haul with her make up supposedly done by the best rated make up artist in her town. I'm not being harsh but if this was the best.....jeeez.

The foundation is so dark....she has the white neck orange face look....huge fail...could she not see how off it looked. I have no words!!:censored::rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Apparently she’s lost 6lbs this week and has now lost 2stone 3.5lbs??? You can tell she’s lost weight, but I still genuinely don’t think she’s lost that much. Also, a 6lb loss this week so far into a weight loss journey? Surely she should start to slow down or plateau after such a big loss so far...

Reactions: 5
Apparently she’s lost 6lbs this week and has now lost 2stone 3.5lbs??? You can tell she’s lost weight, but I still genuinely don’t think she’s lost that much. Also, a 6lb loss this week so far into a weight loss journey? Surely she should start to slow down or plateau after such a big loss so far...
honestly she’s a bit dim so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s just randomly weighing herself at different times and picking any old number the scales cough up. For instance I can weigh in the morning and then by lunch be 5lbs heavier. I wonder if sometimes she weighs later in the day giving her a heavier weight and now she’s maybe weighed a week later but in the morning and it’s making it look like a 6lb loss when it’s probably 2 at a push.

Reactions: 9
what doesn’t make sense is it was only 3 days ago that she last posted her weekly weight loss? So she’s lost 6lbs in the last 3 days or...?

she is defo losing weight but think she’s telling some sort of fibs?

Reactions: 5
Losing 6 lbs in a week is not healthy for her size, but ya it’s probs a lie anyway

Reactions: 4
Did I read correctly...that she sold some of her swim suits? Eww......that is manky! In my eyes its the same as worn underwear. Yes it can be washed but noooooo....ewww! What the F!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did I read correctly...that she sold some of her swim suits? Eww......that is manky! In my eyes its the same as worn underwear. Yes it can be washed but noooooo....ewww! What the F!!
I was given some baby swimwear from a friend and I won't even use that when she's old enough 😒

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.