Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was given some baby swimwear from a friend and I won't even use that when she's old enough šŸ˜’
I totally get you. Demi seems that she just grab money whenever or however she can. She makes me cringe so much. She was going through a try on haul once and she was soooo bigging herself up going on about how great her backside looked.....blah blah....see is so full of herself at times. Great if you got self confidence but she was waaay too much!!

Reactions: 1
New video going through drive through 50 times.. being a nuisance,Promoting food waste as a vegan, buys tons of plastic water bottles,And wasting money, and she also says itā€™s a ā€˜social experimentā€™ not really though

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
On Elle darbys recent post! This girl is an absolute embarassment why the the duck is she still allowed on Instagram šŸ¤¢
6152D581-A7DE-4298-B93A-BBCCF1967E16.jpeg
CBA1BADD-867A-4C9A-87E1-5D948DFCD930.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Whatever we think of her personally, aside from that her content has gone SO downhill. I can't believe how little effort is going into it. Said it before she should have stuck to it as a hobby/part time gig.

Reactions: 9
On Elle darbys recent post! This girl is an absolute embarassment why the the duck is she still allowed on Instagram šŸ¤¢View attachment 50940View attachment 50941
Oh for goodness sake! That's creepy AF when you think about it. Creepy and cringey! What a frickin weirdo!!

Whatever we think of her personally, aside from that her content has gone SO downhill. I can't believe how little effort is going into it. Said it before she should have stuck to it as a hobby/part time gig.

She just seems to be eating on loads of the content for the past year. I never had much of an issue with her before...she was pretty irritating but some people are. However since the stuff I learnt about her came to light, she isnt as grounded and sweet as she makes out! She threw her own younger brother under the bus....nice!! Also trying to trash Blairs name under her "alter ago" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Oh god could she be more obvious [emoji849]

. iPad .

Totally read that in Chandler Bings voice! You're right though. Could she be anymore obvious. She will probably blame a young cousin or some other young relative if it came out. Shady girl!

Reactions: 4
New video only 27 seconds in and she's completely copying blair again
Shes absolutely shameless!! šŸ˜ she really is...!!

Verseeay? How did she get that from Versace!!
I'm not being a witch but she wears some stuff that really is unflattering. Hey ho...each to their own I guess!! That dancing around is such a desperate attempt at being "quirky" and entertaining..its tiresome now. šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I honestly donā€™t see the 2 and a bit stone weight loss... the black swimming costume is now and the black and white zebra costume is from 6 months ago, before her weight loss journey. If anything she looks bigger. I know people on here are agreeing sheā€™s lost weight but I honestly donā€™t see it. Does anyone else think sheā€™s lying or am I just oblivious? 5DF82F3C-6791-4EF1-91C1-4E03EF889106.png C039A626-4BF3-4A9A-818A-CDE6C493A2BE.png 8A47AFC7-7A18-4379-AE9D-817EB41D56EC.png

Reactions: 11
I honestly donā€™t see the 2 and a bit stone weight loss... the black swimming costume is now and the black and white zebra costume is from 6 months ago, before her weight loss journey. If anything she looks bigger. I know people on here are agreeing sheā€™s lost weight but I honestly donā€™t see it. Does anyone else think sheā€™s lying or am I just oblivious?View attachment 51430View attachment 51429View attachment 51431
I think it's because the zebra one is way better fitting, the black one has skin hanging out in all the wrong places and is way too low cut which makes her look huge! I agree she looks smaller before in thess

Reactions: 2
Is it me or are the new things she's bought to 'be more stylish' exactly like what she always wears? So she decluttered all of her clothes just to buy more of the same low quality stuff?

If she really wants to improve her style she should invest in some higher quality staple pieces and build around that. She said the black striped casual trousers were a 'staple' but they look like they'd fall to bits after a few washes.

Reactions: 8
Is it me or are the new things she's bought to 'be more stylish' exactly like what she always wears? So she decluttered all of her clothes just to buy more of the same low quality stuff?

If she really wants to improve her style she should invest in some higher quality staple pieces and build around that. She said the black striped casual trousers were a 'staple' but they look like they'd fall to bits after a few washes.
yeah I find the cargo pants very ā€œstylisedā€ like theyā€™ll go out as soon as they come in

I just canā€™t get over how hard she tries to be Saffron Barker. The intro, the stars, the music, even lately the ā€œletā€™s get into the videoooā€ and the hands she does!
I get if she stole certain things but at least steal bits from other people so itā€™s not so obvious? [emoji2360]

Reactions: 4
I agree...2 and a bit stone would be so noticeable and also would be a few dress sizes I would have thought. When I lost a chunk of weight I went down 2 dress sizes..she looks exactly the same!! Why lie....I mean shes on camera! Insulting viewers intelligence much?!

She craves the popularity of Elle Darby and Saffron and tries waaay too hard and isnt being genuine. Its tragic! Shes a grown woman. These silly fake accounts and stuff....its all really quite pathetic.

Also she says "I got a large for it to be oversized" when in fact no she is just that size but tries to claim shes a smaller size. Pfft just own your size like other girls who do hauls do. They say if they are a 18...or 20 etc..she just winds me up! Such a fraud.

Reactions: 14
I think she has lost weight but I dont think cropped tops and high waisted jeans suit her. They are just not flattering on her figure but she persistently picks those outfits. She looks much nicer in tailored trousers and square neck tops.
The thing that winds me up about her is the quality of her vids, they always look so rushed, it's her full time job so she should really make the effort. There's no excuse for it. Background music always patchy and cuts out suddenly, just so unprofessional. And she's loosing views by the looks of it so she needs to step up

Reactions: 15
She tries to dress like a gorgeous size 6 model on instagram but she's an awkward, and quite frankly, not good looking person

Reactions: 7
Omg lol as if shes tagged the girl on her story and proper called her out

Everything the girl said was true!! #teamemily [emoji1787]

Reactions: 5
Omg lol as if shes tagged the girl on her story and proper called her out

Everything the girl said was true!! #teamemily [emoji1787]
Same, wish she had the assumption thing up i wanna comment and say Emily is right she just had the balls to say what a LOT of other people were thinking, so donā€™t say sheā€™s just being nasty out of jealousy or whatever tit people say to make themselves feel better, sheā€™s actually pretty brave lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.