Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said for years that she's got dyslexia, and it's pretty common. hardly unbelievable. I don't agree with making fun of someone who clearly has a learning disability, so I ignore the spelling. It's also elitist/classist to do so. And I'm not pedantic enough to work out how many miles she really travelled... But one thing if you're reading this demi, you should get Botox above your top lip and near your smile lines to stop your nose from moving down/doing that thing it does when you smile. It's the smallest thing that would make you look a million times better.
Feel like someone’s just learned some new big words from twitter and has come to show them off 🤣 yes u look very smart and intelligent girl well done 🙄👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be fair I've mentioned botox before on here. I didn't know about this procedure until I had it done myself for my weird smile! It does work!

Reactions: 2
To be fair I've mentioned botox before on here. I didn't know about this procedure until I had it done myself for my weird smile! It does work!
It’s the fact she tried to have a go at people taking the piss out of Demi for one thing saying it wasn’t right but then continued on to bash her for something else 😂

Reactions: 11
I would much rather be pedantic than slag the girl off for her looks. And if you want to know why I bothered to work all of that out, it's because I used to be a fan of Demi. I used to watch her videos back when she had a few thousand subscribers, even sent her through some workplace 'secrets' that she used in a now deleted video. Unfortunately I think the money and views have gone to her head. She pushes out low quality content and the decieves viewers that once admired her realness.

Her videos from the past few months -

HOW I LOST 28 POUNDS (2 STONE) IN 3 MONTHS ...hadn't lost 2 stone

spending £1000 to TRANSFORM my MUM ...actually spent closer to £200

I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN MY CITY ! ...didn't go to the worst reviewed makeup artist, just got her mate to do a bad job on her

TRYING to tan for the FIRST TIME in 3 YEARS! ...literally applied the tan with a dirty mitt

I'm sure there are so many more but I don't watch all of videos. There was also the video (now deleted) where she claimed to try sponsored products for a month or so, yet had the same nails in all of the videos.

Demi if this is you, or if you are reading, please just be truthful with your audience. You might not make quite as much money but you would have so much more integrity.
THIS!!!! I am in utter shock she does it. Its disappointing because she has proved that she CAN do it.

I haven’t watched that new video but what on earth ??!! Rudest place names? Really?? Scraping the barrel there hun.

I feel like you have to be very creative to be a youtuber. She’s got the confidence down, but not the creativity to think of new video concepts. She also is too lazy/not creative enough to edit well.

I am always thinking of new video ideas people could do. But I don’t have the confidence or want to do youtube. I guess not many people tick all the boxes enough to do it well, and demi does not.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she lies about such pointless things... Does she think we're all stupid or does she genuinely believe it herself??

Reactions: 6
She filmed the love Island diet video in June, she had cheese on her salad, milk in the latte & salmon, 100% not vegan.
She posted a video on 3 Jul saying she went vegan for a week, so that'll be the end of June, it's not even been 4 months, totally not 6, is she deluded or deliberately lying?! I can't fathom why you'd lie with posts and videos with dates on, it's embarrassing.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just watching her what I eat to lose weight video. Why did she need to eat TWO huge wraps for lunch?? One would be enough surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She filmed the love Island diet video in June, she had cheese on her salad, milk in the latte & salmon, 100% not vegan.
She posted a video on 3 Jul saying she went vegan for a week, so that'll be the end of June, it's not even been 4 months, totally not 6, is she deluded or deliberately lying?! I can't fathom why you'd lie with posts and videos with dates on, it's embarrassing.
Can someone pleeeeease call her out on this 6 months being vegan bullshit!! I would myself but she just blocks anyone who confronts her even when they’re right (which is most of the time)

Reactions: 2
Can someone pleeeeease call her out on this 6 months being vegan bullshit!! I would myself but she just blocks anyone who confronts her even when they’re right (which is most of the time)
there’s one person calling her out in the comments on her main insta post but she hasn’t replied 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I take it everything she used is cruelty free? Make up, shampoo, hair products? Clothing? Or atleast leather items? Her bedding? Give it a rest people can love animals and not be vegan? Not trying to spark controversy but i love animals but a diet without meat and dairy just wouldnt work for me personally? I dont sit down to a steak dinner every night and have meat every meal of the day but it just doesnt work for everyone to be vegan!! This is what mankind has know from day one, how is EVERYONE supposed to change their life? If we do not drink milk that comes from cows what is going to happen with it? Waste it? Milking cows are for milking and thats how farmers make a living. We live in a cycle and things happen and people eat drink use certain things which then gives people a job, a livelihoods a PURPOSE... great for her if she can cut it out but its not just a simple switch demi [emoji53]

Reactions: 15
It’s all well and good being vegan, but the way she uses fast fashion is shocking. She needs to sort that out first.

Reactions: 10
It’s all well and good being vegan, but the way she uses fast fashion is shocking. She needs to sort that out first.
THIS.

Very hypocritical considering how much she’s started to preach veganism. Fast fashion is cruel to HUMANS but let’s ignore that shall we demi?

Reactions: 8
Literally my thoughts. Joined 51 minutes ago, 1 post. Quick insult chucked in at the end to make sure it’s not too suspect.. is that you Amber..? 👀
Nope not Amber aka Demi lmao. I just came across this website after an insta post and thought I'd pop in. Not an insult either, more of a tip. I'm not saying she should do it to make her prettier, or that I think she's ugly. But it would stop her nose going down, it's a common procedure for older people, my manager had it done. I actually think this whole thread and website is so harsh pure nitpicking at every single thing like you're literally waiting for her to post something you can slag off. Incredible.

Reactions: 1
Nope not Amber aka Demi lmao. I just came across this website after an insta post and thought I'd pop in. Not an insult either, more of a tip. I'm not saying she should do it to make her prettier, or that I think she's ugly. But it would stop her nose going down, it's a common procedure for older people, my manager had it done. I actually think this whole thread and website is so harsh pure nitpicking at every single thing like you're literally waiting for her to post something you can slag off. Incredible.
Well thats what its here for [emoji1787] don’t like it? Dont get involved on here then[emoji846] simple x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.